India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Writers are fixing the Ridhima debacle

dx1234 Groupbie
dx1234
dx1234

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
By bringing Ridhima in for the Sangeet, I think the writers want the secret to be revealed before the marriage to ensure Mohan's character stays upto the mark. Its important for this to be known before the marriage. 

i think the writers are trying to bring Mohan back to a 'so-called' bachelor state by letting Ridhima nullify the marriage. Mohan's character has to be kept upto the the mark and what he is currently doing is not correct. He should reveal the truth to at least Megha before the marriage. From what I can envision happen - Mohan tells Megha about Ridhima, Renu or someone else listens to the conversation, this person goes and tells the Vyas family, Ridhima then comes in and clarifies to the Vyas family. She tells them that Mohan is such a nice person that in order to save the life of his father, he did not even think twice and went ahead and married her. This is his greatness but that does mean that she will allow all his happiness to be taken away. So, in front of everyone, she says that the marriage is null and void. She herself had given the mangalsutra back to him. From her side, he is free. 

But what I find confusing is that writers are showing that Ridhima has feelings for Mohan and inspite of that, she is letting him go. Interesting point..anyways, I don't really care about what happens to Ridhima and her family..I just want to see MM marriage and start of a new life together - with comedy and romance.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MTheBest

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
PLEASE post all discussions about the MM-MR track in the thread below:

MR-MM Marriage Situation - ALL PREDICTIONS HERE!

Please consider this an official warning
. Any future instances of repetitive posts will lead to a warning level raise.

Thank you.

Topic closed.

Regards,
NBT Dev. Team

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index