Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The Queen has left the building

Tinkerbell5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey everyone

So we all know that Khushi will be leaving the Raizada mental institution in the coming episodes. However we don't know the reason behind her leaving except the fact that Bauji might be ill and that Arnav is angry at Khushi for abandoning him at this crucial time.

I have a question - how will the Raizada family survive without Khushi? How will Payal survive the daily mental torture she gets from Mami and Akash? Most importantly how will Arnav be able to survive without his Khushi to be there to soothe his pain?

We all know that in a chess game when the Queen is taken or leaves the King - the King wont last long. So how long can Arnav survive on his own? How long will it take for him to turn against Anjali in his frustration and tell her the whole truth? How long will it take for Anjali to come to her senses and to stop being self-centred enough to realise that Khushi was Arnav's salvation? That Khushi is the correct one for Arnav and that she is the one who has almost turned him back into the Arnav before their mother's death?

I feel it is the correct time for Khushi to leave the house so Arnav and Anjali can start sorting out their differences without any outside interferences. It will be good for Anjali to see that Khushi was the person who bought happiness back into this family and without her everyone is a former shadow of themselves. Khushi leaving will also benefit Payal as she might then finally brake down and out Mami in her place - she will finally tell Mami and Akash to stop thinking about Anjali and her pain only and start thinking about the fact that Khushi and Payal was also hurt in this mess. Although I wanted Payal to leave the Raizada house with Khushi it doesn't look like that she will but at least she can get her dignity and respect back.

I know many are worried about the fact that Sanaya is on 4 days leave and that Khushi will not be shown in the show and that it will focus on Anjali saga. I personally don't think that Khushi will not appear on the show. Sanaya's leave has been preplanned so they must have shoot some scenes beforehand so it will not affect the serial. Just like the way when Sanaya came to England - Khushi was still in the show and people didnt know that Sanaya was on leave back then either.

Just Added: Just read the new spoilers where Khushi is going to lie to Arnav and leave the house because of the ending of their 6 month contract. Well I am glad that she is leaving the house one way or another as the Raizada family members need to see what she bought to the family. People are worried about the fact that Arnav might misunderstand Khushi again because of the lie but we now know that Arnav trusts Khushi completely so he will not think wrong about her and her actions - Arnav knows Khushi and that she is only doing this to give him and Anjali the space and time to heal. he is only angry because he will not be able to stop her as the contract has been fulfilled and he cannot use Payal as leverage anymore. While I don't know how Khushi is going to explain this to Bauji and her parents but I am so looking forward to this track as the story is moving forward. Only question I have is that if the 6 months are over than shouldn't Anjali have a pregnancy stomach that shows she is heavily pregnant?

Another spoiler is the fact that Anjali goes to see Shyam without letting anyone else know -now this can go both ways? One Anjali will see him and realise herself that Shyam is playing a game and that Arnav and Khushi were right and Anjali might play along with Shyam to see how far he will go - or Anjali will fully believe whatever crap Shyam is going to tell her and this will further create distance between Anjali and Arnav. Or Anjali believes Shyam and also realises that she cannot stay with her husband at the Raizada mansion with Arnav and Khushi so she might decide to live at their city apartment...

Okay I have now officially run out of predictions and ideas so please feel free so add more if you think something else might happen😃
Edited by uktamil - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sprinkle2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I'm happy shes leaviing...the real redemption will start then
Tinkerbell5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sprinkle2

I'm happy shes leaviing...the real redemption will start then

You know it looks like Arnav is leaving with Khushi - not sure yet but lets wait and see. Atleast at Bauji's house they will have some privacy and mental peace😕
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I CAN;T BEAR ANY FURTHER INSULT 2 KHUSHI😡
NothingLasts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
i agree with you. i always read your posts on myeduniya. i love your posts. btw, how's baby Arnav? 
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
GOod job khushi I am with you
I am waiting to see Arnav' reaction for that
Tinkerbell5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nazleef

i agree with you. i always read your posts on myeduniya. i love your posts. btw, how's baby Arnav? 

Thx for reading my posts😛Baby Arnav is fine - just sleeping and eating nothing much else he can do being only 24 days old😉
malose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i todaly agree with you 
its time she shod levee RM and i relay had hopet that payal wow have levee with her to 
reiana thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi ,I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM YOU ON MYEDUNIYA FORUM ,HOPE YOU WELL AND BUSY LOOKING AFTER BABY ARNAV,LOVES AND GOOD TO KNOW YOU ARE HERE WITH US.
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think Sanaya is very professional, and her leave will not affect the show.

As for all the paagals (mentally deranged) people in RM - they'll hopefully all kill each other 😃  Just leave Naniji - I really love her 😊