Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: norzar

hi

if cvs show kunal trusting witcha, marrying her, then i dont think the show has any future

none of us will want sinal reunion ever

so lets join hands and do our best

norzar

That would be the worst thing to show. they have already put Kunal's character into coma, if they do this they might as well kill the character😡
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: Rush2220

That would be the worst thing to show. they have already put Kunal's character into coma, if they do this they might as well kill the character😡

exactly the character will be completely killed off, if they show him remarrying anyone else. 

we need to keep sending msgs saying we wont tolerate sinal's re marriage with others

norzar
Rush2220 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

i am too tired already to even protest now...i have been doing this since KZK days till now...i am really tired yaar...the worst was at that time it was petition...now its more on twitter n FBs...n we have contacts too...but does those deaf ears hears our plead...

but still we can try...i am with you guys...no re-marriage of kunal with anybody...n end the character name richa thakral...

We all r in the same boat but what to do, one last try maybe. ðŸ˜•
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes may be on elast try... anyway we dont have any option before saying final bid to our favorite show lets give on final try whole heartedly  
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Rush2220

We all r in the same boat but what to do, one last try maybe. ðŸ˜•

ok yaar one last try...i hope they listen now...

the first thing i want is...kunal not believing into richa nonsense...end of richa character...no re-marriages post-leap...even better if SiNal reunites pre-leap...rather than post-leap
Drivemecracy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have created an ac in tweeter and fb exclusively for our show...now going to work for it...thanks for this post... Can't tolerate sinals seperation remarriage and richas screen presence...
Rush2220 thumbnail

Be on Twitter whenever you can. Tweet and re tweet others. Lets make them hear us.😕