Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

So the promo is out, show will leap. We can't change that. Point is what do we want to see after the leap? Do we want to see the same butchering of our favorite characters or do we want to save them from it? Do we want separation? No, then speak up.

If you have noticed they have played very smart, they gave few replies, totally confused the forum as to leap or no leap, separation or no separation and they quickly shot the promo and aired it before every Fan started ranting on twitter and FB. They won this fight.😑

Now it's time for us to demand what we want.  Do not trust false promises made by them. Demand what you want from the show. It is our right to ask them to give us an intelligent show as promised.πŸ˜•

One request, be united. I am sure both KN fans and SS fans want a better show. Do billioyn ki ladai main, Bandar roti kha jayega. (Sorry but I always think of this when I see the forum divided.)  It's our fight, let's fight it together. Get on to twitter and demand what you want for YOUR favorite actor/character.

If you don't have a twitter account, then make one. You just need an email id. It's easy. I am a slow learner but if I could learn, am sure all of you will find it a cakewalk.πŸ˜ƒ Give it a try. We might win the battle.πŸ˜•

Anyone who has a small and smart tag line do post, so that we all can use that. any other suggestions are most welcome. 

All contact links are provided here - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3107253

Edited by Rush2220 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha_siddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rush2220

So the promo is out, show will leap. We can't change that. Point is what do we want to see after the leap? Do we want to see the same butchering of our favorite characters or do we want to save them from it? Do we want separation? No, then speak up.

If you have noticed they have played very smart, they gave few replies, totally confused the forum as to leap or no leap, separation or no separation and they quickly shot the promo and aired it before every Fan started ranting on twitter and FB. They won this fight.😑

Now it's time for us to demand what we want.  Do not trust false promises made by them. Demand what you want from the show. It is our right to ask them to give us an intelligent show as promised.πŸ˜•

One request, be united. I am sure both KN fans and SS fans want a better show. Do billioyn ki ladai main, Bandar roti kha jayega. (Sorry but I always think of this when I see the forum divided.)  It's our fight, let's fight it together. Get on to twitter and demand what you want for YOUR favorite actor/character.

If you don't have a twitter account, then make one. You just need an email id. It's easy. I am a slow learner but if I could learn, am sure all of you will find it a cakewalk.πŸ˜ƒ Give it a try. We might win the battle.πŸ˜•

Anyone who has a small and smart tag line do post, so that we all can use that. any other suggestions are most welcome. 

All contact links are provided here - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3107253

@ red well saidπŸ‘
chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes SS and KN fans please leave behind all discord and lets work together to save the show.
We cannot have Kunal yet again falling for Richa's crap!We cannot have a loser Kunal!😑 We cannot let Siddhi lose the man she loves to Richa😑! ACT NOW!!!
Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

But do they know the word Intelligence? They don't  have  common sense. What's common among us, they dont have it  simply becoz they have no sense at all. Sorry dont mean to be negative but totally devastated and utterly disappointed. 

Edited by Silambu - 11 years ago
chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silambu

But do they know the word Intelligence? They don't  have  common sense. What's common among us, they dont have it  simply becoz they have no sense at all. Sorry dont mean to be negative but totally devastated and utterly disappointed. 

Understanding your dejection, direct it towards the CV's on twitter and FB! And everywhere else!😑

amul_kn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Leave behind ur identity whether it is SS fans or KN fans.

Come together as SINAL lovers & rant up the cv's.

raise ur voice upto tht extent in media either by calling them or by flooding thier fb ids & twitter ids bt make up the target to bring this issue in focus tht we Parichay viewers don't wnt SINAL separtion in the show.

Come ahead as SINAL lovers and stop this nonsense going 2 occur in show.
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

i agree we still have time to make a difference, the 7yr leap wont just take place yet, i am sure they will wait for 2 -3 weeks, right now  as per promo we know siddhi will deliver twins, witcha takes one(maybe will give it to kunal saying siddhi left it)and siddhi will have one, but she us unaware about her twins,

so we still can do our best to get the climax of the pre leap track altered in our favour, 

we need to tell cvs that they should show kunal smelling foul play when he see's witcha with the kid, he finds out the truth, exposes witcha, packs her to jail, and show him able to trace siddhi wherabouts and sinal and twins uniting before the leap

i ahte to say thsi but if seperation in fixed and cant be changed, cvs can atleast show kunal wait for siddhi, trusting her, not marrying witcha or any otehr woman, brining up they son, while on other side siddhi to can do the same with the other twin

if cvs show kunal trusting witcha, marrying her, then i dont think the show has any future

none of us will want sinal reunion ever

so lets join hands and do our best

norzar

Rush2220 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silambu

Then let's teach them, we will be doing some social service also. 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i am too tired already to even protest now...i have been doing this since KZK days till now...i am really tired yaar...the worst was at that time it was petition...now its more on twitter n FBs...n we have contacts too...but does those deaf ears hears our plead...

but still we can try...i am with you guys...no re-marriage of kunal with anybody...n end the character name richa thakral...
Rush2220 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitsss

Yes SS and KN fans please leave behind all discord and lets work together to save the show.

We cannot have Kunal yet again falling for Richa's crap!We cannot have a loser Kunal!😑 We cannot let Siddhi lose the man she loves to Richa😑! ACT NOW!!!

yes 'leave behind'...one can always return to it when one feels like but at home (forum) outside (twitter, FB) lets be united.πŸ˜ƒ