India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Be smart, think...Act

Rush2220 IF-Sizzlerz
Rush2220
Rush2220

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

So the promo is out, show will leap.Ouch We can't change that. Point is what do we want to see after the leap? Do we want to see the same butchering of our favorite characters or do we want to save them from it? Do we want separation? No, then speak up.

If you have noticed they have played very smart, they gave few replies, totally confused the forum as to leap or no leap, separation or no separation and they quickly shot the promo and aired it before every Fan started ranting on twitter and FB. They won this fight.Angry

Now it's time for us to demand what we want.  Do not trust false promises made by them. Demand what you want from the show. It is our right to ask them to give us an intelligent show as promised.Confused

One request, be united. I am sure both KN fans and SS fans want a better show. Do billioyn ki ladai main, Bandar roti kha jayega.Ouch (Sorry but I always think of this when I see the forum divided.)  It's our fight, let's fight it together. Get on to twitter and demand what you want for YOUR favorite actor/character.

If you don't have a twitter account, then make one. You just need an email id. It's easy. I am a slow learner but if I could learn, am sure all of you will find it a cakewalk.Big smile Give it a try. We might win the battle.Confused

Anyone who has a small and smart tag line do post, so that we all can use that. any other suggestions are most welcome. 

All contact links are provided here - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3107253

Edited by Rush2220 - 21 July 2012 at 1:47pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

rima31niharikasinalneha_siddhiarabicabharoSilambud.padminiAnkitaKaranrainbowgirlawesumsonianorzar

neha_siddhi Senior Member
neha_siddhi
neha_siddhi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

So the promo is out, show will leap.Ouch We can't change that. Point is what do we want to see after the leap? Do we want to see the same butchering of our favorite characters or do we want to save them from it? Do we want separation? No, then speak up.

If you have noticed they have played very smart, they gave few replies, totally confused the forum as to leap or no leap, separation or no separation and they quickly shot the promo and aired it before every Fan started ranting on twitter and FB. They won this fight.Angry

Now it's time for us to demand what we want.  Do not trust false promises made by them. Demand what you want from the show. It is our right to ask them to give us an intelligent show as promised.Confused

One request, be united. I am sure both KN fans and SS fans want a better show. Do billioyn ki ladai main, Bandar roti kha jayega.Ouch (Sorry but I always think of this when I see the forum divided.)  It's our fight, let's fight it together. Get on to twitter and demand what you want for YOUR favorite actor/character.

If you don't have a twitter account, then make one. You just need an email id. It's easy. I am a slow learner but if I could learn, am sure all of you will find it a cakewalk.Big smile Give it a try. We might win the battle.Confused

Anyone who has a small and smart tag line do post, so that we all can use that. any other suggestions are most welcome. 

All contact links are provided here - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3107253

@ red well saidClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaAnkitaKaranRush2220

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Yes SS and KN fans please leave behind all discord and lets work together to save the show.
We cannot have Kunal yet again falling for Richa's crap!We cannot have a loser Kunal!Angry We cannot let Siddhi lose the man she loves to RichaAngry! ACT NOW!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicarainbowgirlAnkitaKaranRush2220

vidhisalot IF-Rockerz
vidhisalot
vidhisalot

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
lol

Yes be united...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rush2220

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

But do they know the word Intelligence? They don't  have  common sense. What's common among us, they dont have it  simply becoz they have no sense at all. Sorry dont mean to be negative but totally devastated and utterly disappointed. 

Edited by Silambu - 21 July 2012 at 1:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

niharikasinalarabicaAnkitaKaran

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silambu

But do they know the word Intelligence? They don't  have  common sense. What's common among us, they dont have it  simply becoz they have no sense at all. Sorry dont mean to be negative but totally devastated and utterly disappointed. 

Understanding your dejectionOuch, direct it towards the CV's on twitter and FB! And everywhere else!Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica

amul_kn IF-Dazzler
amul_kn
amul_kn

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Leave behind ur identity whether it is SS fans or KN fans.

Come together as SINAL lovers & rant up the cv's.

raise ur voice upto tht extent in media either by calling them or by flooding thier fb ids & twitter ids bt make up the target to bring this issue in focus tht we Parichay viewers don't wnt SINAL separtion in the show.

Come ahead as SINAL lovers and stop this nonsense going 2 occur in show.

niharikasinalarabicaAnkitaKaranRush2220

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
hi

i agree we still have time to make a difference, the 7yr leap wont just take place yet, i am sure they will wait for 2 -3 weeks, right now  as per promo we know siddhi will deliver twins, witcha takes one(maybe will give it to kunal saying siddhi left it)and siddhi will have one, but she us unaware about her twins,

so we still can do our best to get the climax of the pre leap track altered in our favour, 

we need to tell cvs that they should show kunal smelling foul play when he see's witcha with the kid, he finds out the truth, exposes witcha, packs her to jail, and show him able to trace siddhi wherabouts and sinal and twins uniting before the leap

i ahte to say thsi but if seperation in fixed and cant be changed, cvs can atleast show kunal wait for siddhi, trusting her, not marrying witcha or any otehr woman, brining up they son, while on other side siddhi to can do the same with the other twin

if cvs show kunal trusting witcha, marrying her, then i dont think the show has any future

none of us will want sinal reunion ever

so lets join hands and do our best

norzar

niharikasinalarabicaAnkitaKaranRush2220

Go to top