Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Who is tired of the word "bashing" on this forum? (Page 4)

Poll Question: Bashing

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
86 [90.53%]
9 [9.47%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Maverick29 Goldie
Maverick29
Maverick29

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackdice1001

Difference of opinion should not be called bashing. But the opinions should be expressed in a way that does not hurt the sentiments of others participating in this forum. We've seen that whenever chaos happens here in the forum the cast members get hate mails and tweets and whatnot. This would affect their acting coz viewers recognition and love would be a huge drive for an actor. And if the actors are not happy then the show would get affected. And we would just go onnn bashing it. It always would come back to us. So why start it in the first place?

Again treating these actors and actresses with "Kids Gloves" -- there is an underlying thought here that somehow these actors and actresses are effected by all the "Bashing" as you call it again.

If they do get effected by it then the guys who are sending them messages have accomplished their purpose.  They want these actors to "CHANGE" things -- in a specific instance here -- some people (actually a lot of people) currently hate Daljeet for her "perceived contract negotiations that resulted in the current situation".  They are sending "hate mail" to her because they want her to "change her mind about what she asked for".  If that effects her and she changes her mind -- the purpose for which these guys sent the messages is accomplished.

If you are against these guys who are sending the perceived "Hate Mail" -- please send out what you see as "LOVE MAIL" praising what they are doing -- depending on what effects them most you will see the results.  But, NO ONE GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO STOP PEOPLE FROM DOING WHAT IS CONSTITUTIONALLY THEIR RIGHT TO EXPRESS THEIR OPINION.

You cannot stop people from sending tweets or emails or letters or rotten eggs and tomatoes because they dont like what they see -- it is their RIGHT just like it is yours to send "FAN/LOVE mail" and gifts.

bahi. IF-Sizzlerz
bahi.
bahi.

Zindagi ki Mehak Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Hate this bashing thing. STOP IT, and take what they give us.
Maverick29 Goldie
Maverick29
Maverick29

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Baki

Hate this bashing thing. STOP IT, and take what they give us.

You obviously did not understand what MaryB is saying!!!!

She is saying she is over people who are calling others "Bashers" -- it is your opinion that you want to take the crap that is being dished out.  If someone doesnt like it, it is their right to YELL.  That is MaryB's point.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marybarton

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maverick29

Originally posted by SaraaK

There is difference between criticism and bashing. I am against people/fans tweeting actors and bash them, but we can discuss episode and post what we think should have happened or happened here. Nothing is wrong with discussing or criticism as long as they are not using foul language or cursing words.
Aren't we allowed to criticise?

I am not nit-picking here but a point on "Bashing the Actors or Tweeting them" -- why is this wrong???

Yep, you may say that this does not fit your moral standards.  And that is your moral high ground.

The world is full of different and diverse people with diverse opinions.  We are supposed to respect each opinion whether we like it or not.

The actors LOVE public attention -- they joined the showbiz because they want this attention -- when you ask for attention it can go both ways -- good and bad.  When they are happy to take the praise for good decisions, why not take the blame for BAD ones???

Daljeet publicly renegotiated her contract -- logically, people who know this will blame her for the current changes in the show -- they will go ballistic on her by all forms of communication.  Social network usage by these so called stars is to "get close" to their fans right?  When they get close they should expect the "REAL RAW REACTIONS" from their fans/viewers/likers ...

What they receive is for them to decipher.  So, while it is your standard to not "tweet or yell at your star friends" it may be for another person.  To each their own.  It is not your job to Criticize/Name Call or Police them.  You are free to express your opinion on what they are saying and that is it!!!

I just took one point from your post to make a point here because this is a nice thread and one in my opinion all the people on the forum should read!

Cheers.

I actually like your post very much.
What I meant was that I am against people using foul language while tweeting. They can tweet  their piece of mind or anything just refrain from using foul language or curse. Look how people are tweeting GH for not including Barun in picture and all. This is not nice. Telling them what they did wrong with story is different than cursing and sending them hate mail because of one actor missing from picture.

I agree with you on Daljeet she did everything in front of viewers so if they'll see the change in soap people will blame her even if she's not the reason of change in story.

Maverick29

Maverick29 Goldie
Maverick29
Maverick29

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:11pm | IP Logged

There is difference between criticism and bashing. I am against people/fans tweeting actors and bash them, but we can discuss episode and post what we think should have happened or happened here. Nothing is wrong with discussing or criticism as long as they are not using foul language or cursing words.

I am not nit-picking here but a point on "Bashing the Actors or Tweeting them" -- why is this wrong???

Yep, you may say that this does not fit your moral standards.  And that is your moral high ground.

The world is full of different and diverse people with diverse opinions.  We are supposed to respect each opinion whether we like it or not.

The actors LOVE public attention -- they joined the showbiz because they want this attention -- when you ask for attention it can go both ways -- good and bad.  When they are happy to take the praise for good decisions, why not take the blame for BAD ones???

Daljeet publicly renegotiated her contract -- logically, people who know this will blame her for the current changes in the show -- they will go ballistic on her by all forms of communication.  Social network usage by these so called stars is to "get close" to their fans right?  When they get close they should expect the "REAL RAW REACTIONS" from their fans/viewers/likers ...

What they receive is for them to decipher.  So, while it is your standard to not "tweet or yell at your star friends" it may be for another person.  To each their own.  It is not your job to Criticize/Name Call or Police them.  You are free to express your opinion on what they are saying and that is it!!!

I just took one point from your post to make a point here because this is a nice thread and one in my opinion all the people on the forum should read!

Cheers.

What I meant was that I am against people using foul language while tweeting. They can tweet  their piece of mind or anything just refrain from using foul language or curse. Look how people are tweeting GH for not including Barun in picture and all. This is not nice. Telling them what they did wrong with story is different than cursing and sending them hate mail because of one actor missing from picture.

I agree with you on Daljeet she did everything in front of viewers so if they'll see the change in soap people will blame her even if she's not the reason of change in story.

I just realize that you might be referring to something like this -- I just saw a post where a person started screaming at NK for posting a picture without Barun -- it was Childish and I dont think those guys take it that seriously -- it was funny.  If anything they will probably use to pull Barun's leg even more about his "female fan following!!"

Glad you liked my post.  I hope more people read this thread from MaryB -- a very pertinent thing now because of the crap that is going on.

Cheers.

SaraJL

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vellainsaan

Originally posted by Didikisaut

I think there should be a post on whom you like to bash most and Anjali will be the clear winer LOL
Frankly only reason i log into IF from the past week is to bash AnjaliDead

What was your IF ID before you changed to Didikisaut? and when did you change it? ROFL
I changed it after fridays episode, i have gone Wacko

Maverick29

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged

Cheers.

I just realize that you might be referring to something like this -- I just saw a post where a person started screaming at NK for posting a picture without Barun -- it was Childish and I dont think those guys take it that seriously -- it was funny.  If anything they will probably use to pull Barun's leg even more about his "female fan following!!"

Glad you liked my post.  I hope more people read this thread from MaryB -- a very pertinent thing now because of the crap that is going on.

Cheers.

LOL! NK and other actors might not take this seriously, but I doubt about GH that's why I only mentioned him. I can't seem to read him lol.

Yes, your post was good!Smile

Maverick29

Kasu4lyfe Goldie
Kasu4lyfe
Kasu4lyfe

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Surbhi..

im done with it.. i dont know y ppl cant just sit back and enjoy the show.. there is sooo much negativity.. its not the old fun forum i joined..

whats going on guys.. just give them time.. the show wil be back with a BANG.. just trust the CV
i know why cant we just trust the CVS for once we know that they wont dissapoint us! Ever!

Go to top