Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Who is tired of the word "bashing" on this forum? (Page 3)

Poll Question: Bashing

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
86 [90.53%]
9 [9.47%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maverick29

I dont think most people understand the word "bashing"!!!  If someone disagrees with their "build a shrine for IPKKND" it becomes bashing instantly.

May be a better thing will be to say something like "LET US DEFINE BASHING" and ask people for their opinions -- I never realized there were so many 12-16 yr olds on the forum -- for them I can understand that anything that is out of their realm of limited imagination is WRONG!  But the rest of the adults need to understand the term properly.

I am sick of people calling everyone "Bashers".

Adults and mods LOL

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
There is difference between criticism and bashing. I am against people/fans tweeting actors and bash them, but we can discuss episode and post what we think should have happened or happened here. Nothing is wrong with discussing or criticism as long as they are not using foul language or cursing words.
Aren't we allowed to criticise?
.Euphoria. IF-Rockerz
.Euphoria.
.Euphoria.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Synonyms:

backbite, bad-mouth, bash, belittle, berate, blow off, calumniate, cap, castigate, cuss out, cut down, cut to the quick, decry, defame, derogate, discount, do a number on, dump on, give a black eye, hurl brickbat, insult, knock*, minimize, nag, offend, oppress, persecute, pick on, put down*, rag on, reproach, revile, ride*, rip up, run down, scold, signify, slam*, slap, sling mud, smear, sound*, swear at, tear apart, trash*, upbraid, vilify, vituperate, zing

Whenever something is discussed or criticized, the B word is pulled out.

Instead of saying 'you are bashing' why can't you put forward a well thought out counter argument instead?
.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Lool I'm bot bothered about it because when I was at school that word was constantly being used..:/ aha ..and still is lol
Maverick29 Goldie
Maverick29
Maverick29

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .._sonii_..

Lool I'm bot bothered about it because when I was at school that word was constantly being used..:/ aha ..and still is lol

Yep, good for you that you are not bothered!  But what MaryB is saying in her post is -- the weird sensitivity of this forum is soo HYPER that anyone that is not "like" them becomes a Basher!

Imagine the school's "Bullying Kids" setting rules for everyone and you not being one of them -- I am just saying imagine (you may actually one of the Popular Kids or the Bullying Kids) and then anyone that is not following their so called rules is called "names" -- Basher is part of "name calling" -- The Rules by the way no one ever accepted to begin with.

This is the same situation on the forum -- there are a bunch of people that are willing to swallow and digest anything that the CVs dish out with the HOPE of a better delicious meal the following day.  You can see a WHOLE bunch of people advising Patience and Trust in the CVs yada yada.

Then there are a bunch of people that HATE eating what they perceive to be SHIT and they are screaming at the top of their voice to get the attention of the CVs so they either make the SHIT more edible or stop serving and start serving some Chicken Tikka instead.  Why call them names -- they are only asking for BETTER FOOD.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Euphoria.Akanksha-

blackdice1001 Goldie
blackdice1001
blackdice1001

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Difference of opinion should not be called bashing. But the opinions should be expressed in a way that does not hurt the sentiments of others participating in this forum. We've seen that whenever chaos happens here in the forum the cast members get hate mails and tweets and whatnot. This would affect their acting coz viewers recognition and love would be a huge drive for an actor. And if the actors are not happy then the show would get affected. And we would just go onnn bashing it. It always would come back to us. So why start it in the first place?
Maverick29 Goldie
Maverick29
Maverick29

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraaK

There is difference between criticism and bashing. I am against people/fans tweeting actors and bash them, but we can discuss episode and post what we think should have happened or happened here. Nothing is wrong with discussing or criticism as long as they are not using foul language or cursing words.
Aren't we allowed to criticise?

I am not nit-picking here but a point on "Bashing the Actors or Tweeting them" -- why is this wrong???

Yep, you may say that this does not fit your moral standards.  And that is your moral high ground.

The world is full of different and diverse people with diverse opinions.  We are supposed to respect each opinion whether we like it or not.

The actors LOVE public attention -- they joined the showbiz because they want this attention -- when you ask for attention it can go both ways -- good and bad.  When they are happy to take the praise for good decisions, why not take the blame for BAD ones???

Daljeet publicly renegotiated her contract -- logically, people who know this will blame her for the current changes in the show -- they will go ballistic on her by all forms of communication.  Social network usage by these so called stars is to "get close" to their fans right?  When they get close they should expect the "REAL RAW REACTIONS" from their fans/viewers/likers ...

What they receive is for them to decipher.  So, while it is your standard to not "tweet or yell at your star friends" it may be for another person.  To each their own.  It is not your job to Criticize/Name Call or Police them.  You are free to express your opinion on what they are saying and that is it!!!

I just took one point from your post to make a point here because this is a nice thread and one in my opinion all the people on the forum should read!

Cheers.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaraJL.Euphoria.

-Cheeni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cheeni-
-Cheeni-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
u know daily this forum got something on which they start bashing or apparsing what ever it is whether spoiler or anything...daily forum is full of Dhamaka...LOL for me it is most big and khatarnak forum anything can happen here 

Go to top