Hitler Didi

Brain Tumor Papa Diwan's trick to get Ricky?

n7genius thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Warning: These are figments of my imagination. Anyone who declares it to be true is responsible for his/her own follyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Papa Diwan might be back and wants his younger son. Afterall his elder one is chakki peesing in the jail. Maybe he bribed the doctor to lie about bt and induce condition in Indira through some pills to fake the effects. When Rishi comes to know, he may make a grand entry so that Rishi can go begging for money and he can blackmail him into leaving Indira and joining Diwans.

I would love if any Diwan is involved in this track - Simi, Sameer or papa. Diwans just ooze charm and attitude😳. And when Diwans are around, we get to see the Ricky Diwan side of Rishi😍.

Blah... I know the CV's might not have become that creative. But I just thought I'll post this to get the forum out of the sad state of Indira's possible death and think about other possibilities with this track😊

Edited by n7genius - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Aaahh... if only these figments of your Imagination would come True.    😊.

Many of us share this Imagination... Soo many of us have been wanting this... Sighhh...😊
Nishaath thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If we  cannot  have it we can always imagine it πŸ˜ Papa deewan hope he is dashing as his sons 
n7genius thumbnail
Originally posted by: mala91

our imaginations are gone wildπŸ˜† yaaa  why not it can be papa diwanπŸ˜† because cvs will copy this ideas from the forumπŸ˜† as they dont have that much ideas  like us!

I really hope they do dear because looks like the creativity of HD CV's is very limited. All their tracks revolve around Sharma Nivas and Sharmas. If they start using ideas from forum, atleast we will see some exciting tracksπŸ˜ƒ
n7genius thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishaath

If we  cannot  have it we can always imagine it πŸ˜ Papa deewan hope he is dashing as his sons 

πŸ˜†.... I hope so too. both the sons are dashing and they seem to have less resemblance with mom, so the key is dad. he ought to be dashingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
ksfan2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i feel as if the story lines are becoming boring. it would be thrilling if the cvs allow the diwans to enter again.😊
radiohead1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice idea anyway we have sen sam also do it before giving fatal medicines to vidhit and even i would love their entry
anything to see sumit vats play a rich business tycoons son
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hmmm members from fb are saying that sameer diwan is behind for indu's brain tumour false news & taking foto while mandira was giving bribe to that guy. 

so there is a high possibility of sameer re-entry, dont know about the entry of papa diwan though & obviously when sameer hai toh rishi ricky banjayegaπŸ˜ƒ
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
@TM i suggested the same track where Rishi will ask help from his family to cure Indira πŸ˜ƒ as rishi donot know about any plan which is called as childish idea of track πŸ˜†

Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 years ago
khushi1985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 yes seriously need a diwans now all of us are waiting for them and the sharmas to exit.