Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Brain Tumor Papa Diwan's trick to get Ricky?

n7genius Senior Member
n7genius
n7genius

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Warning: These are figments of my imagination. Anyone who declares it to be true is responsible for his/her own follyWinkLOL

Papa Diwan might be back and wants his younger son. Afterall his elder one is chakki peesing in the jail. Maybe he bribed the doctor to lie about bt and induce condition in Indira through some pills to fake the effects. When Rishi comes to know, he may make a grand entry so that Rishi can go begging for money and he can blackmail him into leaving Indira and joining Diwans.

I would love if any Diwan is involved in this track - Simi, Sameer or papa. Diwans just ooze charm and attitudeEmbarrassed. And when Diwans are around, we get to see the Ricky Diwan side of RishiDay Dreaming.

Blah... I know the CV's might not have become that creative. But I just thought I'll post this to get the forum out of the sad state of Indira's possible death and think about other possibilities with this trackSmile

Edited by n7genius - 21 July 2012 at 1:22pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_ratiradiohead1Nishaathriyakhanksfan2twila-sumana-Ranjinikishanliesl-Neha04-ashne-PD-ALUJNA21Cloudy.Night

twila IF-Dazzler
twila
twila

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Aaahh... if only these figments of your Imagination would come True.    Smile.

Many of us share this Imagination... Soo many of us have been wanting this... Sighhh...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_ratin7geniusksfan2

-sumana- IF-Dazzler
-sumana-
-sumana-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Day DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

n7geniusksfan2

Nishaath Senior Member
Nishaath
Nishaath

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
If we  cannot  have it we can always imagine it Day Dreaming Papa deewan hope he is dashing as his sons 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

n7geniusksfan2Ranjinikishan

n7genius Senior Member
n7genius
n7genius

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mala91

our imaginations are gone wildLOL yaaa  why not it can be papa diwanLOL because cvs will copy this ideas from the forumLOL as they dont have that much ideas  like us!

I really hope they do dear because looks like the creativity of HD CV's is very limited. All their tracks revolve around Sharma Nivas and Sharmas. If they start using ideas from forum, atleast we will see some exciting tracksBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishaath

n7genius Senior Member
n7genius
n7genius

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishaath

If we  cannot  have it we can always imagine it Day Dreaming Papa deewan hope he is dashing as his sons 

LOL.... I hope so too. both the sons are dashing and they seem to have less resemblance with mom, so the key is dad. he ought to be dashingWinkLOL

Nishaath

liesl IF-Sizzlerz
liesl
liesl

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

n7genius

ksfan2 IF-Dazzler
ksfan2
ksfan2

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
i feel as if the story lines are becoming boring. it would be thrilling if the cvs allow the diwans to enter again.Smile

n7genius

Go to top