What Did SiNal Babies Did To Richa

Posted: 11 years ago
i don't understand this crazy women name richa thakral...she have stoop so low that i don't consider her as a human too...being a women...she snatched a baby from its mother after birth...not letting the mother even know that she has give birth to a baby...n then the worst part...she wants to kill the baby...this is highly disgusting...being a women...she can even go to an extend to kill the baby...

she already separated siddhi from kunal...siddhi in jail n kunal alone...what more does she want?...why is she targeting SiNal babies...those babies have suffered enough from her when they were in siddhi's womb...n now their mummy-papa has been separated too...what does she want from the babies...she is highly disgusting...i wish richa's character dies...i hate her to the core

what SiNal babies do to her...why does she want to kill the love symbols of SiNal...

now i am really scared for the leap what if the devil marries kunal for the sake of the baby...n then fill venom n poison in the mind of the baby regarding siddhi...i just hope kunal doesn't re-marry...he did not divorce siddhi...i hope he remains as single father...n slap the witch big time...

i want richa character to end post-leap...i can't tolerate her nonsense...

the extend of killing kids...richa has become complete psycho...

i wonder how the babies after 7 yrs reunites their parents...bcz neither siddhi knows abt her elder child...nor kunal knows abt his younger child...

one good thing is aruna irani ji entry...i am a big fan of hers...whether in movies or television...she is one great actress...with her being the support of siddhi...it would be awesome...the last time she came in KGGK...Arunaji-Sakshi combination was awesome...can't wait to watch the combination of Arunaji-Keerti...keerti will have great learning experience from the legendary actress
hate dis richa.do not want richa aftr leap Edited by neha_siddhi - 11 years ago
hi

witcha is disgusting yaar, if she let her brother die then she can do anything

i am happy for keerti, that she is getting to work with aruna irani, only good thing in this track. 

but seriously sinal seperation will lead to so many viewers quitting, cvs have let us down

i hope witcha gives the baby to kunal, dont want the kid in a orphanage

norzar
Originally posted by neha_siddhi

hate dis richa.do not want richa aftr leap

seriously even i don't want her after leap...they can show twins re-create their parents love story...😳...
I want Richa's character to end pre leap!😡
Originally posted by norzar

hi

witcha is disgusting yaar, if she let her brother die then she can do anything

she has become psycho...n i will say she is not a human anymore...she is a devil...she needs to die...

i am happy for keerti, that she is getting to work with aruna irani, only good thing in this track. 

i agree...i can't wait to watch the chemistry b/w arunaji-keerti...its going to be awesome

but seriously sinal seperation will lead to so many viewers quitting, cvs have let us down

i agree...but i have to watch bcz keerti-sammy is still SiNal...n also their love symbols has came into the world..i can't wait to watch how the children bonds with their passionate parents...n now another good thing to watch arunaji entry...i am a big fan of hers...

i hope witcha gives the baby to kunal, dont want the kid in a orphanage

i agree...i hope kunal is not drunk at that moment n is in conscious...

norzar
Originally posted by chitsss

I want Richa's character to end pre leap!😡

i agree...she should die in a accident...end of her character...with her around post-leap...SiNal can never reunite with their children n with each other also
seriously want richa to die and never appear again...
Originally posted by d.padmini

seriously want richa to die and never appear again...

i am with you yaar...i can't tolerate her anymore...🤢