India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Karan Johar (Page 2)

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
He's a mad hat and whenever he goes with his 'sex appeal' jazz I just roll my eyes; here we go again

But I like his comments and I don't think he repeats Remo's comments. In fact he gets the first chance to comment in most occasions and mind you at times his comments and way better than both Madhuri and Remo and especially Madhuri. Yes he has no knowledge in dancing but he's a movie director who has a eagle eye for the job what he's doing. And we all know how much dancing means to Indian movies

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine797

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Karan Johar as a judge impressed me. I think he is way better than Malaika Arora Khan. He is there to check the chemistry, the presentation, the look everything I mean except dance. And being a director he i am sure has a fair amount of knowledge about dancing. Plus he is entertaining. So over all I am happy with this season's judges.

Sunshine797

IamaPCmaniac Goldie
IamaPCmaniac
IamaPCmaniac

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
I THINK YOU ARE GUYS ARE RIGHT
FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
I think he's quite a decent judge...i mean tolerable atleast ! LOL
Some judges from some shows are irritating like hell ! He's atleast better than them !

IamaPCmaniac

NoComments Senior Member
NoComments
NoComments

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
I absolutely do not like the movies of KJo, but I think he is doing a decent job.. He is on the show to judge the concept, presentation, chemistry, story telling, expressions.. basically see it through his director's camera and does a decent job in actually analyzing the performances.

My only problem with him is that he scores are a carbon copy of Madhuri Dixit almost every single time!

IamaPCmaniac

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
I think he judges the "performance" in terms of a director's perspective. He's more of the aam janta's opinion even though there's nothing aam about him. But when you ask ppl on the street what did you think of the performance...that's the answer KJo tries to give IMO.

Remo does all the technical stuff well so you doing need all 3 judges doing that b/c when non-dancers watch the show, they hardly notice. Plus KJo a really good host/public speaker so he brings the element of comedy/comfort in his comments/critiques.
krutiv100 Goldie
krutiv100
krutiv100

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Karan Johar actually suprised me...he is not as bad as I thought he would be...sometimes he comments are off but most of the time he is correct...What annoys me is his over-enthusiam when he comments its like he is jumping out his seat and shouting even though he has a micLOL but I can tolerate him and I think he is better than Mailka arora khan from last season...

I miss Shamak Davar...I loved him in the season when Ronit Roy was there...I think so far on jhalak Shamak has been one of the best judges...Remo is really good too but I was shocked yday when he scored shibani/puneet 10 when they had mis-coordination towards the end cos Remo normally notices every little detail and thats why I really like him as a judge.

Sunshine797

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
He's doing the same thing there that Malaika Arora was doing last season and Juhi Chawla was doing the season before her! And he's faaar more tolerable and gives decent feedback most of the time in comparison. In fact, I think he's actually a better judge than Madhuri Dixit a lot of the times. He definitely surprised me this season!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.DontKnow.Sunshine797

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index