India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

Parul not approached - Mitali Nag TOI interview

downandout IF-Dazzler
downandout
downandout

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Im-hoping-for-the-best-for-myself-and-my-show-Mitali-Nag/articleshow/15076597.cms

I'm hoping for the best for myself and my show: Mitali Nag

The writer has posted comments on this articleRoshni OliveraRoshni Olivera, TNN | Jul 22, 2012, 12.00AM IST

There's buzz all over that the protaganist of the serial Afsar I'm hoping for the best for myself and my show: Mitali NagBitiya is going to be replaced owing to low Television Rating Points (TRPs). But the girl herself has no clue.

She admits that she is aware of the rumours, but is surprised that nobody from the production house or channel has said anything to her yet. Excerpts from the interview...

Everyone's talking about Afsar Bitiya getting a new face soon... I have no idea because no one has told me anything. I have tried asking people but haven't got any concrete answer from them.

It must be frustrating to not know whether you are going to be in or out? Yes, it's frustrating. I have been giving my 200 per cent to this show. I've shot even on days when I've had viral fever. My producer Rakesh Paswan hasn't said anything to me. In fact, he has not been keeping well and so I didn't want to bother him about this. There was an online article that said actress Parul Chauhan is going to replace me when the fact is that Parul has not even been approached. I really would like to know whether I'm going to continue in the show or not. Of course, I am hoping for the best and want to be part of this show that has given me so much love and appreciation.

What about the low TRPs of the show? For a 7 pm show, the TRPs I think were quite fine. Some time ago, the storyline changed a bit and there was a track with some domestic drama which we felt the audiences didn't quite like. But that's changing and I'm sure we will get our viewers back.

In the last few days, have you felt at any point that you shouldn't have taken up this profession? No, I'm a very positive person and I would like to look at the brighter side. Wherever I go I have people telling me that they like my performance and that makes me happy. Besides, why should I be dis-illusioned? Even now, as I said earlier, I'm hoping for the best for myself and my show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Surma-taahir004

HaRul-lover IF-Rockerz
HaRul-lover
HaRul-lover

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
I knw She wasnt approoached yet i good it to ppl on fb just wondering How mitALI knows it LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taahir004

-MissQueenBee- IF-Stunnerz
-MissQueenBee-
-MissQueenBee-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
wow mitali & kinshuk don't even knw anything about thisROFLROFL
stupid rumours!Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Surma-taahir004

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
This is seriously so unprofessional from the channel side . Whatwever is the truth or their decision , Atleast they should properly convey it to the Actors . GOSH!!! If it's frustating andirritating for us (Fans) , I surely can understand Mitali's mental state .

Thanks for sharing the article

taahir004

crazysandhir Goldie
crazysandhir
crazysandhir

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
A publicity stunt by AB production house. they r using parul's name to gt publicity so cheapROFL

taahir004

taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Production house needs to start clearing the confusion , its really not good for both the actresses
Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing the article. I hope we get clear information about it soon
-Ursh- IF-Stunnerz
-Ursh-
-Ursh-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
OMG! these channel people Idiots man...Need to sort out whats going on Viewers are on the edge of our seatttsss

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index