Ur b'day + Episode game !!!

life_ipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Different post frnds!!  jus post ur b'day date and the scene of ipkknd that happened on ur b'day...if ur birthday was on saturday or sunday nevermind,post either the best scene of that month..

starting with mine..28th jan...Khushi kissing arnav and datz a mahaepisode tooπŸ˜‰

Edited by life_ipkknd - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Now my birthday is Aug 20 , so I am kind of waiting for what's gonna happen this year.
 I did not know IPKKND existed last year, but now after watching the entire series I think it was the Maha episode with Rudaali's and Creepwa's wedding anniversary party last year on my birthday.
justforuse thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
July 17th, last week. Arnav wishes khushi birthday and kisses her on the forehead 😍

Yeh this time last year i didnt know ipkknd existed.Edited by justforuse - 11 years ago
MsDramaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
September 14th - Khushi apologizing to Arnav for the pranks she played on him while crying. It was really cute! 
pieryrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
feb 20th , THE day ARSHI GOT MARRIED AND CAME TO RM! one saddening ep!cox of the circumstance they got married  Edited by pieryrose - 11 years ago
Summer_Rain thumbnail
my birthday 6 june..last year IPPKND started in that day...arnav's grand entry..their first meet..in fashion event..this year it was NK'S RE ENTRY TO THE SHOW...πŸ˜‰
life_ipkknd thumbnail
Originally posted by: kookie2020

Now my birthday is Aug 20 , so I am kind of waiting for what's gonna happen this year.

I did not know IPKKND existed last year, but now after watching the entire series I think it was the Maha episode with Rudaali's and Creepwa's wedding anniversary party last year on my birthday.

u r right n also datz d day where khushi hides in Arnav's wardrobe πŸ˜‰
priyankaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
mine was a sunday 2nd january ...bt in that month sangeet episode was done..n teri-meri...😍
life_ipkknd thumbnail
Originally posted by: pieryrose

feb 20th , THE day ARSHI GOT MARRIED AND CAME TO RM! one saddening ep!cox of the circumstance they got married 

itz a milestone epi  which turned their lives..😊 
life_ipkknd thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyankaa

mine was a sunday 2nd january ...bt in that month sangeet episode was done..n teri-meri...😍

yippie actually all jan episodes r fabulous na!!! sangeet dances,arnav kissing kushi n viceversa...lol