Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Gossip from Star Plus ..!! Very IMP..!! EDITED..!! (Page 9)

callyd Senior Member
callyd
callyd

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
I am not sure what their definition of 'hate mail' is. But when the viewers are not satisfied, they are going to write in and let the channel and the PH know.

Think about it - Only IPK drives viewers to write appreciative mails when things go well and mails filled with criticism if the PH is showing crappy tracks.  I don't think the PH gets that many mails for any other show of theirs except maybe Satyamev Jayate.

If our feedback helps us get quality then it is good. The channel will never axe a show for which they get tons of feedback. They will try to talk to the PH to see what can be changed to appease the viewers. They will not want TRPs falling, right?

Thanks for your feedback though.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OnepoundChic-DKS-

callyd Senior Member
callyd
callyd

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

There is a difference between hate mail and constructive criticism. I don't think anyone in their right mind would email Star Plus telling them to end the show. However, if people are expressing frustration with the current Didi Ki Saut storyline, they have every right to. It might help in the long run because if the CVs continue with the current track, we don't have to worry about the hate mail, the low TRPs will make Star Plus cancel the show.

Absolutely agree with what you say.  TRPs falling will drive the channel to axe the show. Constructive criticism is something that will help improve tracks. Atleast the channel will share with the PH that viewers are disappointed with a certain track. This is the only show that yo-yos in their tracks and can't make up their mind on how to carry the story forward. From Feb, I have been waiting patiently for consistency but after one good episode, they disappoint.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
wow every1 seems disgusted. of the bashing...i was thinking that bashing is jus within the forum but now it seems its spreading like cancer everywhere...be it tweeter channel or production house or this forum...everywherre everyplace people r disgusted by the OTT bashing...god this shw literally has the WORST POSS bunch of fans poss who can sink to any level...feeling ashamed nd disgusted at the same tym...cant beive these cheapos even sp ko bhi nahin choga even though we r getting the best epis now a days...I GUESS THE ONLY WAY TO OVERCUM THIS IS. TO MK OUR PRESNCE FELT EVERYWHERE...the positive memebers of the forum is silent mostly. and thats where the blunder occurred...WE HV TO TWEET good. things to gautam hedge nd send good feedbks to SP...so that they get the true pic that people. r liking the shw very much as well...DONT LET THE MENTALS OVERPOWER...we cant stop them coz dogs will bark nyways...BUT WE HV TO BE aCTIVE ND oUTNuMBER them
-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

wow every1 seems disgusted. of the bashing...i was thinking that bashing is jus within the forum but now it seems its spreading like cancer everywhere...be it tweeter channel or production house or this forum...everywherre everyplace people r disgusted by the OTT bashing...god this shw literally has the WORST POSS bunch of fans poss who can sink to any level...feeling ashamed nd disgusted at the same tym...cant beive these cheapos even sp ko bhi nahin choga even though we r getting the best epis now a days...I GUESS THE ONLY WAY TO OVERCUM THIS IS. TO MK OUR PRESNCE FELT EVERYWHERE...the positive memebers of the forum is silent mostly. and thats where the blunder occurred...WE HV TO TWEET good. things to gautam hedge nd send good feedbks to SP...so that they get the true pic that people. r liking the shw very much as well...DONT LET THE MENTALS OVERPOWER...we cant stop them coz dogs will bark nyways...BUT WE HV TO BE aCTIVE ND oUTNuMBER them
I dont get it whats wrong in stating ones feeling, most of the forum is pissed with the current track and you think TRP audience will like it. Please get facts right last week when fans took out on GH the trp for the episode was 2 lowest ever.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

missnida222Maverick29Akanksha-OnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOm

Gwiwer Newbie
Gwiwer
Gwiwer

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
I wouldn't send hate mail but I was seriously thinking of complaining to them about the current tracks. I am most unhappy that Arnav is forcing the contract on Khushi as there is no need and it is immoral. It ruined their developing relationship which is now going backwards to where he just lustfully forces himself on her which is very very wrong. There should be a positive development not this which is sending out a very bad message to young men and women.
CATZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
CATZ..
CATZ..

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Heihts of stupidity

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

esmeralda111

goguma IF-Rockerz
goguma
goguma

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
hmm... there are many reasons...

desperate fans asking for desperate measures because obviously PH do not listen to the fans cry

SP could be the only channel to let the fans air their grievances,  to get their voices heard...

or    WHAT IF
those hate mails do not really come from IPK 'fans'?

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
i think everyone has a right to their opinion and if the majority of viewers dont like a track then they dont. how much hate mail did ekta get abt the current leap in her show... did she ask the fans to stop... did she care? 

what i agree with is that people should try to be cordial and respectful when they state their opinion. i dont like anjali character right not but im not gonna send DB hate mail abt it. she is not anjali she is the actor playing anjali and does not write her lines... people should not confuse real vs. reel. 

as per the track as i think its too soon to judge and hopefully shyam will be back soon .. he is a villian i love to hate.. unlike anjali who is irritating along with akash in the show as of now.

ps. star an the ph should be happy they have a show that people care abt soo much and that they are getting enormous feedback. as they say no publicity is bad publicity. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

esmeralda111Maverick29yongshinOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top