Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Gossip from Star Plus ..!! Very IMP..!! EDITED..!! (Page 8)

leolover Senior Member
leolover
leolover

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Oh its really sad :-( i must say guys plz stay c0ol n calim bcoz in ur anger u r n0t able to see the beautiful thngs. Like if u can see we saw very decent, delicate, and s0ft r0mantic scenes .. I understand tht the time durati0n of these scenes is to0 short but am dam sure about it tht those scene is surely stuck in our mind and we wish to see them again n again.. So plz d0nt b so rude bcoz afterall we are arshi's fan and i d0nt thnk so tht n0ne of us want to hurt our l0ve birds. . They definatly kn0ws ab0ut these negative c0mment ,email etc and i thnk it really hurts tht u will work hard 15,16 hr and then u receive such kind of negativty.. S0 i just want to say one thing tht i l0ve every track of IPKKND.. Every actor is d0ing there job and very much in l0ve with there character so plz d0nt sent any bashing etc ..

reena544 IF-Rockerz
reena544
reena544

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
tfs... don't know why people can't think before writing. atleast think not of anjali but of the whole show...
-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkksr

Are you kidding me?? We are supposed to have an image in front of Star Plus to entertain us? They are making money because we are watching the show. They better make sure that we continue to watch the show and be entertained - otherwise they are not going to make any money!!  I am happy people are sending hate mails and I hope they continue to send hate mails till these idiots realize they are showing incest!

BTW what is the gossip here? That we hate what is happening on the show??? Duh!!!!

Though I never imagined that I will say this but I agree with you. By hate i mean related to the track.
See even last week when fans gave feedback to GH on twitter regarding a below par ME he took it unsporting and the TRP was 2Angry, so its better to convey the truth so that the channel rectifies.
Maverick29 Goldie
Maverick29
Maverick29

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -happilyunknown

Wow wat if star plus axes the show due to all the hate mails and stuff? Shocked

Im damn sure noone wants dat!! Confused

so guys plz think before you react!

THis is really bad paranoia -- They are making MONEY on the show -- the CHANNEL IS SETUP TO MAKE MONEY!  They will not cancel anything as long as it is making money -- criticism in large amounts POSITIVE or NEGATIVE only makes them realize that their show is doing well.

They are not like PARENTS -- if you yell may be they will take your TV privileges away is not something that works here.  Even if you are the MOST OBEDIENT viewers if the show doesnt make money they will cancel it.

YELL at StarPlus if you want the show to continue -- they are turning off people by showing INCEST.  If that continues, viewership drops and then what follows is cancellation.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm-DKS-

callyd Senior Member
callyd
callyd

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
I am not sure what their definition of 'hate mail' is. But when the viewers are not satisfied, they are going to write in and let the channel and the PH know.

Think about it - Only IPK drives viewers to write appreciative mails when things go well and mails filled with criticism if the PH is showing crappy tracks.  I don't think the PH gets that many mails for any other show of theirs except maybe Satyamev Jayate.

If our feedback helps us get quality then it is good. The channel will never axe a show for which they get tons of feedback. They will try to talk to the PH to see what can be changed to appease the viewers. They will not want TRPs falling, right?

Thanks for your feedback though.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OnepoundChic-DKS-

callyd Senior Member
callyd
callyd

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

There is a difference between hate mail and constructive criticism. I don't think anyone in their right mind would email Star Plus telling them to end the show. However, if people are expressing frustration with the current Didi Ki Saut storyline, they have every right to. It might help in the long run because if the CVs continue with the current track, we don't have to worry about the hate mail, the low TRPs will make Star Plus cancel the show.

Absolutely agree with what you say.  TRPs falling will drive the channel to axe the show. Constructive criticism is something that will help improve tracks. Atleast the channel will share with the PH that viewers are disappointed with a certain track. This is the only show that yo-yos in their tracks and can't make up their mind on how to carry the story forward. From Feb, I have been waiting patiently for consistency but after one good episode, they disappoint.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
wow every1 seems disgusted. of the bashing...i was thinking that bashing is jus within the forum but now it seems its spreading like cancer everywhere...be it tweeter channel or production house or this forum...everywherre everyplace people r disgusted by the OTT bashing...god this shw literally has the WORST POSS bunch of fans poss who can sink to any level...feeling ashamed nd disgusted at the same tym...cant beive these cheapos even sp ko bhi nahin choga even though we r getting the best epis now a days...I GUESS THE ONLY WAY TO OVERCUM THIS IS. TO MK OUR PRESNCE FELT EVERYWHERE...the positive memebers of the forum is silent mostly. and thats where the blunder occurred...WE HV TO TWEET good. things to gautam hedge nd send good feedbks to SP...so that they get the true pic that people. r liking the shw very much as well...DONT LET THE MENTALS OVERPOWER...we cant stop them coz dogs will bark nyways...BUT WE HV TO BE aCTIVE ND oUTNuMBER them
-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

wow every1 seems disgusted. of the bashing...i was thinking that bashing is jus within the forum but now it seems its spreading like cancer everywhere...be it tweeter channel or production house or this forum...everywherre everyplace people r disgusted by the OTT bashing...god this shw literally has the WORST POSS bunch of fans poss who can sink to any level...feeling ashamed nd disgusted at the same tym...cant beive these cheapos even sp ko bhi nahin choga even though we r getting the best epis now a days...I GUESS THE ONLY WAY TO OVERCUM THIS IS. TO MK OUR PRESNCE FELT EVERYWHERE...the positive memebers of the forum is silent mostly. and thats where the blunder occurred...WE HV TO TWEET good. things to gautam hedge nd send good feedbks to SP...so that they get the true pic that people. r liking the shw very much as well...DONT LET THE MENTALS OVERPOWER...we cant stop them coz dogs will bark nyways...BUT WE HV TO BE aCTIVE ND oUTNuMBER them
I dont get it whats wrong in stating ones feeling, most of the forum is pissed with the current track and you think TRP audience will like it. Please get facts right last week when fans took out on GH the trp for the episode was 2 lowest ever.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

missnida222Maverick29Akanksha-OnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top