Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Gossip from Star Plus ..!! Very IMP..!! EDITED..!! (Page 7)

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
as long as d show keeps doin well on d trp chart...which is d most important thing...n Cvs try der best to maintain it...which dey r i think...n channel is promoting it...so dont c any prob in it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahamluvsbs

alicekhan11 Goldie
alicekhan11
alicekhan11

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
 it's really bad to hear about fans who go to this much extent!! but sumhow they should also fix this problem!!! they should bring bck the old anjalli and khushi!! BUT IT S ALSO NOT APPROPRIATE TO SEND HATE MAILSS
AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
There is a difference between hate mail and constructive criticism. I don't think anyone in their right mind would email Star Plus telling them to end the show. However, if people are expressing frustration with the current Didi Ki Saut storyline, they have every right to. It might help in the long run because if the CVs continue with the current track, we don't have to worry about the hate mail, the low TRPs will make Star Plus cancel the show.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

callydmissnida222nature-loverAsh95OnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOm-DKS-

Aparamegha IF-Dazzler
Aparamegha
Aparamegha

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
I just hope that SP dsnt decide to axe the show owing to all this hate mails and negative comments that people are sending to them...

what crap situation...
-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arhi-sarun-fan

Don't want to sound rude. I love this show very much like many of the members here. "as you sow so shall you reep" When the track was good they will appreciation mails and if they font like its obvious.
So Starplus, CVs and PH stop this sickening track and get into the original essence of this show " love- hate relationship of our beloved Arhi"

Jaago CVs Jaago!!!!
In total agreement with you, I am never a sadist nor do I write hate emails but this track has made me sick and depressed. I have written a mail to SP to clarify why this show was sold as love story and frankly I am very happy that the reactions of fans are negative.

Fans try to convince GH and he said "Dekhna he toh Dekho" now SP is our only hope, I have waited for a good track since March but instead of a pay back the fans are treated like dust.

OmNaMaSteOm

Pashna IF-Dazzler
Pashna
Pashna

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Well we don't have to send hate mails to SP to show our disagreement with current track, ppl will automatically stop watching it and trp will decrease and 4 lions may realize the mistake and correct itConfused atleast I hope so. Sending hate mails to SP or Daljit will not help.
nature-lover IF-Dazzler
nature-lover
nature-lover

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

Originally posted by arhi-sarun-fan

Don't want to sound rude. I love this show very much like many of the members here. "as you sow so shall you reep" When the track was good they will appreciation mails and if they font like its obvious.
So Starplus, CVs and PH stop this sickening track and get into the original essence of this show " love- hate relationship of our beloved Arhi"

Jaago CVs Jaago!!!!

In total agreement with you, I am never asadistnor do I write hate emails but this track has made me sick and depressed. I have written a mail to SP to clarify why this show was sold as love story and frankly I am very happy that the reactions of fans are negative.

Fans try to convince GH and he said "Dekhna he toh Dekho" now SP is our only hope, I have waited for a good track since March but instead of a pay back the fans are treated like dust.

Neither am I LOL
I'm waiting from feb or mar with utmost patience and giving CVs chance Pe chance expecting now they will do better, but if that tomorrow never comes how the viewers are expected to react.
DKS didn't click either with internet audience like me nor TRP audience. There will be limit to viewers patience too. They have butchered the most awaited redemption track for this sick/ silly/mind boggling DKS track Wacko
One thing I can say people love this show to the extremes so this reaction is obvious Smile

Edited by arhi-sarun-fan - 21 July 2012 at 3:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95OmNaMaSteOm

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
agree stop w/ the hate emails ppl

-Dreamer-

Go to top