Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Gossip from Star Plus ..!! Very IMP..!! EDITED..!! (Page 13)

esmeralda111 Senior Member
esmeralda111
esmeralda111

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maverick29

Originally posted by -happilyunknown

Wow wat if star plus axes the show due to all the hate mails and stuff? Shocked

Im damn sure noone wants dat!! Confused

so guys plz think before you react!

THis is really bad paranoia -- They are making MONEY on the show -- the CHANNEL IS SETUP TO MAKE MONEY!  They will not cancel anything as long as it is making money -- criticism in large amounts POSITIVE or NEGATIVE only makes them realize that their show is doing well.

They are not like PARENTS -- if you yell may be they will take your TV privileges away is not something that works here.  Even if you are the MOST OBEDIENT viewers if the show doesnt make money they will cancel it.

YELL at StarPlus if you want the show to continue -- they are turning off people by showing INCEST.  If that continues, viewership drops and then what follows is cancellation.

Do you guys even know the meaning of INCEST? N where do you live...I hope on the same planet...Sorry 4 being harsh but I don't know where all of u ppl come from...Its a story set in India...have you ever been to any joint family system ever...even mothers feel insecure if their sons pay more attention or love to their wives..will u call it incest as well...NO...its an insecurity...the person, who loves U solely from the beginning, when he starts sharing his love with his wife...these insecurities always engulf his family especially his mother n sister...so whats wrong if IPKKND shows such real life emotion...get a life guys..n face the reality..it won't harm you.

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by esmeralda111

Originally posted by Didikisaut

Originally posted by kkksr

Are you kidding me?? We are supposed to have an image in front of Star Plus to entertain us? They are making money because we are watching the show. They better make sure that we continue to watch the show and be entertained - otherwise they are not going to make any money!!  I am happy people are sending hate mails and I hope they continue to send hate mails till these idiots realize they are showing incest!

BTW what is the gossip here? That we hate what is happening on the show??? Duh!!!!

Though I never imagined that I will say this but I agree with you. By hate i mean related to the track.
See even last week when fans gave feedback to GH on twitter regarding a below par ME he took it unsporting and the TRP was 2Angry, so its better to convey the truth so that the channel rectifies.

Do you guys even know the meaning of INCEST? N where do you live...I hope on the same planet...Sorry 4 being harsh but I don't know where all of u ppl come from...Its a story set in India...have you ever been to any joint family system ever...even mothers feel insecure if their sons pay more attention or love to their wives..will u call it incest as well...NO...its an insecurity...the person, who loves U solely from the beginning, when he starts sharing his love with his wife...these insecurities always engulf his family especially his mother n sister...so whats wrong if IPKKND shows such real life emotion...get a life guys..n face the reality..it won't harm you...life is not all about romance n love...there r other things too
R u fu***** kidding me, I am an Indian and have never ventured outside. Love between a sister and wife are at different levels there is no comparision what so ever. My love towards mother will be totally diff from that towards my wife on sick ppl can ever compare itDead
Coming to incest it is the problem of the actor and the Director they are not able to convey the message properly. The clingyness, flower bouquet, and finally fridays dialogues were epic. She is frankly behaving like an ex, any layman who on first viewing will say Anjali is the wifeDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ni1234OmNaMaSteOm

Srilathalolla IF-Sizzlerz
Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
I am in love with this show and I am loving this track
arsh_sp IF-Rockerz
arsh_sp
arsh_sp

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
hate mails have to stop
claireDD IF-Dazzler
claireDD
claireDD

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
im an ardant fan of this show..
n im really happy with the current track..
ipk is all about relationships..we too get hard times in our lives...
so why can't raizadas n guptas.?
i cant understand the point behind bashing the actors and actresses personally..its kinda ridiculous.
anjalis state of mind is acceptabe..how can a woman remain in her frame of sanity when her life crumples down  at her feet?
its natural for her to seek attention from her only blood relation..
its ok to feel bad about arshi seperation..gud times are yet to come..
we just have to wait n watch..that's it..
what if the starplus get fed up with the bashing..what if they just stop the serial?
its time that we show some respect to the cvs for all the hard work..to spread some positivity to show them how much we care..
im no indian..but this is the best indian soap i ever came across..
n i love this show so damn much..
i really want this to last long..ipkknd rock..!!!
no offense meant to anyone..i just spoke out what i felt..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adaameena

poonam.gupta12 Senior Member
poonam.gupta12
poonam.gupta12

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
but who send this hate mails??????
_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
i am really not getting it.. what will people gain by sending channel the hate mails and i am also not liking the things in fact i am hating Anjali.. but that doesnt mean that people will do things like this.. its like loosing their respect in front of them as a viewer and fan!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ni1234

Ni1234 IF-Rockerz
Ni1234
Ni1234

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

i am really not getting it.. what will people gain by sending channel the hate mails and i am also not liking the things in fact i am hating Anjali.. but that doesnt mean that people will do things like this.. its like loosing their respect in front of them as a viewer and fan!

perfect comment...LOL

Edited by Ni1234 - 23 July 2012 at 7:41am

Go to top