Gossip from Star Plus ..!! Very IMP..!! EDITED..!! - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
u're rite!!
dnt want star plus to tke a dreadful decision due to d hate mails..
b positive ppl,its jst a phase!
what hate mails...
feeling really bad hope every thing will be fine and I will said +ve mails now...

I understand what u are trying to say...even i am not liking the changes in characters..particulary Anjali's and Akash's but hey..it doesnt mean that I HATE it to extremes that i send hate mails...as i keep saying that im just going with the flow and also...guys...lets just take a bit of drama for now please:).. Cuz we all know that Anjali will surely find out the truth about her creepy hubby and then afterwards they will find out boout the 6 months contract and then anji and nani will have arhi get remarried and then blah blah blah...;)... Sooo chill everyone and watch the show...and plus remember the saying..."no pain no gain"...so just tolerate the painful drama for now cuz in future...more arhi coming up;)...

-Simran-
i didnt hate the episode i was unhappy though...it didnt push me over the edge...i've always been a loyal fan..many of us including me endured the OTT comedy & prolonged kidnapping track  with great patience ...it is a matter of just one episode ...which caused this much negativity... this too shall pass..
Please stop sending hate mails people.  This is one of the best show and I really don't want this show to be axed...  Guys please save this show...
hey guys..i know we r not liking the present track but plz plz plz dont send hate mails, because reading hate dey may stop our favourite show.plz its a request to all the viewers...
I understand what ur trying to say..
But Booz of hate mail they will axed the show...
Star plus is getting so much popular cause of the show..

I don't agree why ppl are sending so emails... But we are viewers always compliment them too...
So some feedback is good sometimes...
please stop hating.
we love ARSHI/SArun and IPKKND.
this is a drama like our life.
there is up and down.

yeah you're right!!
i don't understand why?! why people are sending hate mails?? that's ridiculous!
i mean i understand we've waited over a year  to get Arnav realising his love and even be romantic with khushi again but guys they can't just put Rabba Ve in the episodes there must be a story and thus they've made one which will make Arnav realised that Khushi is important as much as Anjali..that's what the track is about na? it's not about Anjali taking the lead! and even GH is fed up with tweets about hating the episodes etc..guys do not bash the actors or even GH!!
tfs...guys plsss stop negativity n be positive...the shw has to move on and so all dis tracks r needed yaar...if u r true arshi lovers jst stop it k...