Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
wow every1 seems disgusted. of the bashing...i was thinking that bashing is jus within the forum but now it seems its spreading like cancer everywhere...be it tweeter channel or production house or this forum...everywherre everyplace people r disgusted by the OTT bashing...god this shw literally has the WORST POSS bunch of fans poss who can sink to any level...feeling ashamed nd disgusted at the same tym...cant beive these cheapos even sp ko bhi nahin choga even though we r getting the best epis now a days...I GUESS THE ONLY WAY TO OVERCUM THIS IS. TO MK OUR PRESNCE FELT EVERYWHERE...the positive memebers of the forum is silent mostly. and thats where the blunder occurred...WE HV TO TWEET good. things to gautam hedge nd send good feedbks to SP...so that they get the true pic that people. r liking the shw very much as well...DONT LET THE MENTALS OVERPOWER...we cant stop them coz dogs will bark nyways...BUT WE HV TO BE aCTIVE ND oUTNuMBER them
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

wow every1 seems disgusted. of the bashing...i was thinking that bashing is jus within the forum but now it seems its spreading like cancer everywhere...be it tweeter channel or production house or this forum...everywherre everyplace people r disgusted by the OTT bashing...god this shw literally has the WORST POSS bunch of fans poss who can sink to any level...feeling ashamed nd disgusted at the same tym...cant beive these cheapos even sp ko bhi nahin choga even though we r getting the best epis now a days...I GUESS THE ONLY WAY TO OVERCUM THIS IS. TO MK OUR PRESNCE FELT EVERYWHERE...the positive memebers of the forum is silent mostly. and thats where the blunder occurred...WE HV TO TWEET good. things to gautam hedge nd send good feedbks to SP...so that they get the true pic that people. r liking the shw very much as well...DONT LET THE MENTALS OVERPOWER...we cant stop them coz dogs will bark nyways...BUT WE HV TO BE aCTIVE ND oUTNuMBER them

I dont get it whats wrong in stating ones feeling, most of the forum is pissed with the current track and you think TRP audience will like it. Please get facts right last week when fans took out on GH the trp for the episode was 2 lowest ever.
Gwiwer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wouldn't send hate mail but I was seriously thinking of complaining to them about the current tracks. I am most unhappy that Arnav is forcing the contract on Khushi as there is no need and it is immoral. It ruined their developing relationship which is now going backwards to where he just lustfully forces himself on her which is very very wrong. There should be a positive development not this which is sending out a very bad message to young men and women.
goguma thumbnail
hmm... there are many reasons...

desperate fans asking for desperate measures because obviously PH do not listen to the fans cry

SP could be the only channel to let the fans air their grievances,  to get their voices heard...

or    WHAT IF
those hate mails do not really come from IPK 'fans'?

geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i think everyone has a right to their opinion and if the majority of viewers dont like a track then they dont. how much hate mail did ekta get abt the current leap in her show... did she ask the fans to stop... did she care? 

what i agree with is that people should try to be cordial and respectful when they state their opinion. i dont like anjali character right not but im not gonna send DB hate mail abt it. she is not anjali she is the actor playing anjali and does not write her lines... people should not confuse real vs. reel. 

as per the track as i think its too soon to judge and hopefully shyam will be back soon .. he is a villian i love to hate.. unlike anjali who is irritating along with akash in the show as of now.

ps. star an the ph should be happy they have a show that people care abt soo much and that they are getting enormous feedback. as they say no publicity is bad publicity. 
Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Don't know who they r & why they r doing this! But definitely they r not fans of IPK & never can be. SP should know abt true fans of IPK. Those ppl can b fans of other shows & r jealous with our show. We should not let spread negativity. Pls try to appreciate the present track of d show else we have to face the worst thing.. :'( :'( :'(
mayabegum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wow, did not expect hate mails *shocked*
I hope people stop, it's not very nice.. thanks for making this post to show awarness :D
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
expressing the feelings n opinions regarding a show n sending hate mails r completely different. sending hate mails to cast n crew n channel islike killing ourselves.
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Its rly sad, why send mail to StarPlus complaining? If people have complaints send it to 4Lions who produce it, e-mailing SP will only make them think no-one is enjoying the show anymore and they may think about axing - none of us wants that! Edited by anjaani07 - 11 years ago
esmeralda111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
1. This, I ve been dreading for days. This is the high time , we act like mature fans and not like DMG fans, who do the same thing and finally DMG ended cz of all the tussle between the fans and CVs efforts to please them.

2. For God's sake, let the CVs do their work. They r the same ppl, who gave such a lovely love story and gave us Arnav and Khushi.

Kindly have some patience otherwise you will lose your show. (star plus only wants to run popular shows, if you give them impression that u hate the show with the current falling trps, they r going to take some drastic step, which u don't want for sure)

3. One more thing, kindly read those mails or analysis, which r written by some sane people, for example, IP Redux by tanthya  (its always on the first page, What I loved today by Shalinidp, Pehla Pehla Pyaar Hai, Pehli Pehli Baar Hai! by Lovely1,  Spicy girls hangout by Sari, : all writers r mature and sane people, 

If you read good sensible stuff, then you wont be angry or frustrated but if you read every post, you are going to experience some wild anger on CVs and characters.

5. and my last request, go to Star plus site and leave good, saticfactory comments for the show and express your love for the characters.

Stay Blessed