nature-lover thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Harshitha

to be honest with u i dont think u can do anything regarding the hate mails

im notjustifyingany one here
but because of the horribleexecutionppl hate the track
ask the ph to give the redemption trps will soar
i dont blame them just dont fall for the shutting down of the show
2 weeks since the half truth is out & trps are down - which actually should have been soaring its thereverse
cant that be fixed, if that is sorted this issue wont arise
ppl who understand wont do much but ppl who cant stand anjali any longer wht abt their plight
friday's epi was the ultimate disaster i dont really blame them either
u tell me wht are the steps taken to get the show back to normal that is the only way left toavoidhate mails
get it anjali is important but it doesnt look nice promoting a sis to get jealous of the broromancinghis wifethinkinghe lied to her to spend time - it took me a day to become normal from that horrible friday
no one is saying make music video of rabbaves
i have skipped practically all the scenes of anjali majority have started doing it
may be ppl who are mailing be may not from IF may be they are the actual trp's audience we dont know

i dont think u can stop hate mails

my only question how star plus allowed that track on friday

Excellently put Harshita. πŸ‘ I second you in all the thoughts you put across

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I honestly don't know, but my only concern is that the hate mails shouldn't cause the show to come at risk T_T as many new shows are coming on SP =/ 
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Frankly Indian laws are weak but the channel can be sued for misselling
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
as long as d show keeps doin well on d trp chart...which is d most important thing...n Cvs try der best to maintain it...which dey r i think...n channel is promoting it...so dont c any prob in it...

alicekhan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 it's really bad to hear about fans who go to this much extent!! but sumhow they should also fix this problem!!! they should bring bck the old anjalli and khushi!! BUT IT S ALSO NOT APPROPRIATE TO SEND HATE MAILSS
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
There is a difference between hate mail and constructive criticism. I don't think anyone in their right mind would email Star Plus telling them to end the show. However, if people are expressing frustration with the current Didi Ki Saut storyline, they have every right to. It might help in the long run because if the CVs continue with the current track, we don't have to worry about the hate mail, the low TRPs will make Star Plus cancel the show.
Aparamegha thumbnail
I just hope that SP dsnt decide to axe the show owing to all this hate mails and negative comments that people are sending to them...

what crap situation...
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: arhi-sarun-fan

Don't want to sound rude. I love this show very much like many of the members here. "as you sow so shall you reep" When the track was good they will appreciation mails and if they font like its obvious.
So Starplus, CVs and PH stop this sickening track and get into the original essence of this show " love- hate relationship of our beloved Arhi"

Jaago CVs Jaago!!!!

In total agreement with you, I am never a sadist nor do I write hate emails but this track has made me sick and depressed. I have written a mail to SP to clarify why this show was sold as love story and frankly I am very happy that the reactions of fans are negative.

Fans try to convince GH and he said "Dekhna he toh Dekho" now SP is our only hope, I have waited for a good track since March but instead of a pay back the fans are treated like dust.
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well we don't have to send hate mails to SP to show our disagreement with current track, ppl will automatically stop watching it and trp will decrease and 4 lions may realize the mistake and correct itπŸ˜• atleast I hope so. Sending hate mails to SP or Daljit will not help.
nature-lover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Didikisaut

In total agreement with you, I am never asadistnor do I write hate emails but this track has made me sick and depressed. I have written a mail to SP to clarify why this show was sold as love story and frankly I am very happy that the reactions of fans are negative.

Fans try to convince GH and he said "Dekhna he toh Dekho" now SP is our only hope, I have waited for a good track since March but instead of a pay back the fans are treated like dust.

Neither am I πŸ˜†
I'm waiting from feb or mar with utmost patience and giving CVs chance Pe chance expecting now they will do better, but if that tomorrow never comes how the viewers are expected to react.
DKS didn't click either with internet audience like me nor TRP audience. There will be limit to viewers patience too. They have butchered the most awaited redemption track for this sick/ silly/mind boggling DKS track
One thing I can say people love this show to the extremes so this reaction is obvious 😊Edited by arhi-sarun-fan - 11 years ago