Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Rashi(Rucha Hasabnis) should go 4 Jhalak dikhlaja

barkhasingh thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Rucha Hasabnis(Rashi) is already proved in her acting. She is awesome and fantastic in acting. She is one of the top TV actress. 

We all want to see Rashi talent in dancing in jhalakh dikhalaja like gopi went.

I hope Rashi must also go for jhalak dikhlaja as wild card entry.

I must say Rashi wil be better than gopi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Even rashi wishes that she should be jdj she won't get chance, there will be hundred of new faces in telly every year only few lucky ones will get chance rucha is not popular like gia to be in jdj. She is fine with saathiya and comedy circus.
allexfaraday thumbnail
I too wanna see Rashi(Rucha Hasabnis) in Jhalak Dikhlaja..

My favourite actress is RASHI(Rucha Hasabnis) even her character is grey shade but it is the character she portrayed. She is very very beautiful and her smiley is millions of dollars.

Rashi is better than Gia in dancing. Let Channel also called Rashi in Jhalak Dikhlaja.

Rashi should go for jhalak dikhlaja.

Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't think that this is going to happen dear ๐Ÿ˜Š
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Rashi will never get chance in JDJ not even this season not in the coming seasons too...

she cannot be she will never be... its my view... she cant be lol...no offence to any rucha fans..but the truth is she will be in saathiya and in comedy circus..

JDJ is dream for many telly stars only few lucky ones will be picked... fictional shows any one can get but reality shows like JDJ and BB, no way rucha wont get any chance in these shows...

whether positive or negfative whether have talent or not, whether have pretty face or not, whether you are good or not...

the answer is ruch wont be in JDJ ever...
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Na definately not this year:-) if its there in her destiny then she might get it next year:-) i want to see her in nach baliye:-)
farheen.raji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vibz88

Na definately not this year:-) if its there in her destiny then she might get it next year:-) i want to see her in nach baliye:-)

wan 2 c her in nach baliye with vishal๐Ÿ˜‰
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I want Vandanaji to be the wild card. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Nach baliye okie with some one else not with Vishal ofcourse, vishal already played his card pretending to be real life couple with his co-star in kabhi kabhi pyaar kabhi yaar...

and he cant be in nach baliye, and most of the couple in nach baliye after their participation they will split only few will succeed so...she wont be in nach baliye with vishal if its with someone else than we can see..

but JDJ no way they wont call her any season...