Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

FF:Relationship beyond Relations. IMP note on pg1 (Page 4)

Sana16 Groupbie
Sana16
Sana16

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivu124

aww loved it 

Hey...thanx ! Smile
stay tuned ! 

Sana16 Groupbie
Sana16
Sana16

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Chapter 2 ~

Hindi reader can read the text in Black Italics, & non-hindi readers can go for text in dark pink.

Shashi sighed deeply...a tiny tear drop glistened in his eye. "humne tay kar liya hai..." - I've decided..."

He said getting up and walking towards his room...

Suddenly he halted in his tracks, par kya humara parivaar humare decision ko apnayega!? He wondered. "But will my family accept my decision?"

(the scene shifts to Devi maiyya's temple)

Bitiya...hum tumhara esaan kaise chukayenge !?- "Dear how will I ever be able to repay your favors?" ...sobbed an old women sitting on the stairs of the temple (there is only one temple in the city).

Betiyo ka ehsaan nahi chukaya jaata, unhe ashirwaad diya jaata hai...- "Mothers don't repay their daughters, they bless them" a girl sitting opposite her replied with a smile !

(She is sitting opposite to the old woman, therefore only her back is visible)

Aap ne bhog laga diya ? - "Have you offered the food to the Goddess?"  the girl asked in her honey-licious voice.

Haan bitiya, chalo ab chalte hai!...-"Yes dear, let go now"the woman said getting up with the help of this young girl.

Both of them turned towards the temple, paid their respects and headed towards the parking lot. There was black SUV waiting there, as soon as they reached there a young charismatic boy came and greeted them with a warm smile.

Chaliye...time hogaya hai, "Let's go it's time",  he said in a sweet tone which brought a cute smile on the girl's face.

The girl started "Thank you so much Raghav ji, aap nahi hote toh hum Kaki ko"..., "Thank you so much Raghav ji, without your help I couldn't have been able to help Auntie to"only to be interrupted by him.

Thank you ?? really! ab tum mujhe thanks kahogi?, "Thank you, Really? Now you'll THANK me?"he said with a cute smile, and they both giggled !

"Alright, I'll see you in an hour" - "Alright, I'll see you in an hour"he said to the girl standing near the SUV, before taking the driver's seat and tying the seat belt.

"Okay"..."Okay"...she said and turned to the woman seated in the back seat clutching the Devi maiyya's little idol close to her heart, which was gifted by the same girl who was NOW giving her the best gift in live !

"Kaki...apna khayal rakhna, aur haan aapne apke pote ke bare mein bataya tha naa...usse humara pyaar dena!" - "Take care Auntie...& yeah, you told me a lot about your grandson right, give him my love!", The girl said in a sad tune...

"Aap hume bhool toh nahi jayengi naa", "You will not forget me, will you?", the girl asked with fresh tears forming in her Doe-like eyes.

"Kya Maa kabhi apne bachho ko bhula sakti hai" - "Can a mother ever forget her children?"Kaki said hugging the girl.

"Chaliye...time horaha hai, aur haan tum time se pohonch jaana" - "Let us go now, It's getting late...& Yeah be there on time, okay" Raghav said flashing a sweet smile. The girl moved back, the door was closed and the SUV headed towards the main road. The girl stood there for a moment with a smile on her lips and a contented heart. She sighed, expressing her relief !

Suddenly she remembered that she had return home. The idea of returning home brought a frown to her sweet face, as she knew what kind of a welcome is awaiting her. Anyway, erasing all these thoughts from her mind she walked to the main road, waving her hand she called for a cab, addressed the driver and headed towards home.

Meanwhile, in the Gupta Villa :

Shashi kept pacing to and fro in his room, unable to make a firm decision. The contents of the letter kept flashing in front of his eyes, but whenever he thought of his two brothers it also reminded him of those fateful events which led him to part ways with his family...a family whom he worshiped, a family for which he was ready to give his life for.

He was unable to cope with the immense pressure these thoughts were putting on his mind, he went to the couch and seated himself, resting his head tilted backwards...breathing deeply.

Garima enters and watches her husband lost in thoughts, staring at the roof without blinking, she wasn't shock as she knew what was bothering him. She went near him and placed a comforting hand on his shoulder bringing him back from his deep sea of thoughts.

Garima...hum tay nahi kar paa rahe hai hume kya karna chahiye! - Garima I'm not able to decide what I'm supposed to do!", he said, worry evident in his eyes.

Dekhiye, waqt badal gaya hai...22 saal hogaye hain. Hume nahi lagta ke woh ab bhi naraaz honge - "Look, times have changed...22 years have passed. I don't think they'll be still angry"Garima said comforting him.

Nahi Garima, baat narazgi ki nahi hai, chinta hume iss baat ki hai ki kya woh hume phirse aapna payenge, kya humare rishtoh mein aayi yeh darrar bhar payegi ? - "No Garima, it's not about their anger, I'm worried because I'm not sure whether they'll accepts us or not. Can these broken relations ever be mended?", Shashi questioned her.

Garima's eyes welled up with tears, she couldn't answer him back as her voice was breaking due to the emotional pain. Suddenly they heard some kind of noises from the hall, they glanced at each other with confused eyes and headed towards the hall. They stood at the starting of the stairs, staring at the broken vase and the flowers, leaves and mud scattered on the fine white marble flooring.

They looked around to find the one who did this, needless to say, they knew quiet well whose 'Harkat' was this. Garima fumed, and rushed down the stairs to find the culprit tiptoeing towards the kitchen.

KHUSHI...Garima called furiously.

And then she suddenly turns around to face her mom. That is when Khushi's face is shown for the first time (all this while either her eyes or her smile was shown).

Her deep brown, wide-open, child-like innocent eyes staring at her mother, finely chiseled nose ' glowing ! her rosy cheeks gleaming due to the sunlight falling through the window she is standing beside. Those pink plump lips, trying hard not to smile that mischievous smile ! her deep brown hair reaching her waist were now playing in the wind, and for someone who was a complete stranger could bet that she was an angel in disguise.

Anyway so, Garima was fuming with anger, she walked over to her and started...

Where the hell were you Khushi Kumari Gupta ?! Daijaan and Payal are searching for you like crazy, and what had you made out of your room, and the Kitchen...ahh its such a mess !? what DID you do ?? --- "Where the hell were you Khushi Kumari Gupta ?! Daijaan and Payal are searching for you like crazy, and what had you made out of your room, and the Kitchen...ahh its such a mess !? what DID you do ??"...Garima questioned her in one breath.

Ohhoo...Garima let the poor girl take a breath atleast. "Ohhoo...Garima let the poor girl take a breath atleast."Said Shashi walking down the grand staircase.

Woh maa hum...- "Ermm...Maa, I...", Khushi started but paused in between when she saw Garima glaring at her. Khushi became nervous and walked over to her dad.

Babuji hum sab batate hain, par aap maa se kahiye ki woh shant hojaye aur humare saath hall mein chalein. - "Babuji I'll explain everything, but you tell Maa to calm down & follow me to the hall."

(the scene shifts to the huge hall, everyone is seated except khushi, daijaan and payal too joins them and Khushi starts)

Maa, babuji, daijaan, jiji aap sab jaana chahte haina humne yeh sab kyu kiya, theek hai hum batate hai...par aap sab shaanti se sunn na! woh (she hesitated)...Babuji woh Pradeep chacha hain na, unke paas woh jo kaki thi jinhe woh Kanpur se lekar aaye thein, aapko yaad hai? She asked.

Maa, babuji, daijaan, jiji, You all wants to know why I've done all this, okay I'll explain...but you all please listen calmly. Ac'actuallyy...(she hesitated) Babuji do you remember that Auntie, whom Pradeep uncle brought from Kanpur?" 

Kanpur se...? - "From Kanpur", shashi said, trying to remember !

Aree, haan wahi Janki ji na, jinko woh Kanpur se apne paas ghar ke kaam ke liye laaye thein. "Oh yes, Janki ji right, whom he brought from Kanpur to help in household chores." Said Daijaan. 

Haan, wahi...- "Yes, she", said Khushi.

Haan toh kya hua unhe Khushi..."So what happened to her Khushi?"asked payal.

Woh, Pradeep chacha ki patni  hain na, Seema chachi, woh naa, woh Janki kaki se bohot kaam leti thi, unhe khana bhi nahi deti thi, aur unke bacche woh sab milke unka bohot upmaan karte thein, unhe bohot pareshaan karte thein, pata hain unki tabiyat ek din bohot kharab thi, aur un logon ne unhe hospital toh kya ek tablet bhi nahi di...ulta unhe raat bhar sardi mein sulaya, hum se unki haalat dekhi nahi jaa rahi thi. Khushi explained, this time with confidence.

"Aah, Pradeep uncle's wife, Seema auntie, she'...she troubled Janki auntie a lot, she used to take loads of work, she wouldn't give her proper food, & Seema auntie's kids would often insult her, they would trouble her a lot, you know once she fell ill, they didn't give her any tablet let alone hospital...Instead they made her sleep out in the cold, I couldn't see her in this condition." Khushi explained, this time with confidence.

Toh Khushi bitiya tumne hum sab ko kyu nahi bataya?, "Khushi why didn't you tell us then?", Asked Shashi with concern.

Kaise batate...Pradeep Chacha ne unhe dhamki de thi ki agar woh kisko bataiyenge toh woh unke pote ki studies ke liye paise bhejna band kar denge...! Khushi replied in a sad tone.

"How could have we done that...Pradeep uncle threatened to stop sending the money for Janki auntie's grandson's studies, if she would tell it to anyone", Khushi replied in a sad tone. 

Isiliye humne Raghav ji ki madat lekar unhe wapas Hindustan bhej diya, jaane se pehle woh Devi maiyya ko bhog laga kar unka ka dhaniyavad karna chahti thi, isiliye humne meethi puriya banaiye, jaldi jaldi mein kitchen saaf karna bhool gaye, aur woh humara room, hum kaki ko gift dena chahte thein isiliye hum devi maiyya ki woh murti dhoondh rahe thein, hume maaf kar dijiye ...Khushi said, awaiting her family's reaction.

"That's why I took Raghav ji help to send her back to India, before going she wanted to thank Devi maiyya by offering Bhog, that is why I made sweet pooris, I forgot to clean the kitchen in haste. & my room, I wanted to gift Devi maiyyas idol to Auntie, so I was searching it in my room, so I...Please forgive me". Khushi said, awaiting her family's reaction.

Shashi lowered his eyes as if thinking deeply, Garima walked over to Khushi and placed a loving hand on her head, smiled and hugged her.

I'm proud of you Khushi, "I'm proud of you Khushi",  Garima said happiness evident in her voice. Shashi got up walked to Khushi and said, Well done bitiya, you ARE a Khushi not only in ours but everyone's life."Well done dear, you ARE a Khushi not only in ours but everyone's life". And then everyone got into a hug!

Suddenly they heard someone honking outside in the driveway...Aree, hum toh bhool hi gaye. Babuji hume college ke liye kuch books buy karne jaana hai, woh Raghav ji aaye hain ! hum jaaye ? Khushi asked !

"Hey devi maiyya, I forgot, Babuji I have to go to buy some books for college. Raghav ji has come, can I go?" Khushi asked !

Haan haan jao bitiya! - "Yes dear you can go!", Shashi said, "Aree Khushi, Raghav bitwa ko humari ore se shukriya keh dena" - "Khushi thank Raghav from our site", Garima said to Khushi who was now half running towards the grand door grabbing all her things.  

Khushi is running ' Literally! She reaches the driveway, throws her things on the backseat and opens the door to seat herself when suddenly...suddenly she hears someone shouting  "Maa", actually screaming, that painful voice is not something she is hearing for the first time...she heard it before too...!

'No'...she almost whispers, before shutting the door and running desperately towards the Villa, she reaches the enormous garden, and halts, her eyes welling up!

Her heart is racing, breath panting, hot tears streaming down her rosy cheeks, her eyes desperately searching for someone, "someone" whose voice she's been hearing for a while now!...she couldn't bear it, she fell on her knees as if experiencing the pain herself. She clenched the place near her heart as if to stop the pain, suddenly someone places a hand on her shoulder pulling her out of this "Condition".

"Khushi, kya hua tumhe? Are you alright...are you" -"Khushi, what happened? Are you alright' are you...", But before Raghav could complete she hugged him tight, tears streaming down.

Raghav ji, h'hh hume pp...ppphir se w'wwohh, "Raghav ji, I'I...hh'heardd...it aa'againn..."Khushi tried saying in between her sobs.

Sshhh...okay, easy...just relax Khushi, its okay! - "Sshhh...okay, easy...just relax Khushi, its okay!...", he said calming her. He knew very well what Khushi was going through, and he couldn't help her as he knew that if he let her parents know they would definitely panic, Panic is not the word...a lot more than that. Khushi was there world, but still she cannot laden her parents with worries, another reason was Payal's promise, which completely refrained him from exposing the truth. But now, now its over...he cannot see Khushi in sooo much pain !

Precap : What can I do...what can I do to get her out of this pain...and how. Asked Raghav in a painful voice to his Dad.

"look son, only if you believe...there is a spiritual person who might help Khushi, but its up to you, how you can support her !"...Rajvir Uncle replied!

Soo...thats all folks, n yeah sorry for the late update. So howz it ? confused ?! so was I, but if u try to imagine and carefully observe, everything will fall in place, plsss leave ur comments and likes, silent readers too...!!

~ Heart Sana Heart ~

Note : guys i'm really sorry to say but i cant update regularly, i've got college work on weekdays but I'd try my level best to keep updating regularly...n yeah one update per week is toh pakka ! i hope u all understand !!Smile love u all, happy reading !

Edited by Sana16 - 27 October 2012 at 12:39pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

suganya91Priya_0lovespell.Phoenix.7_sneha_7dimple288ApoorvaranisruthickdieforasrPreet.KcMrs_Darcy_17--peehu--pakpearlchavvi16-PyaariBhootni-

chavvi16 IF-Stunnerz
chavvi16
chavvi16

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
what was that in the end that had me confused whose pain could khushi feel
thank god you pmed me or i would never have found this lovely ff
wondering whats next for the guptas and what is with khushi
are they going to india
how will arhi meet
so may questions and only you can answer them
cheers for pm see ya soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dieforasr

Amti4u IF-Rockerz
Amti4u
Amti4u

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
SOme error showing  in hitting the like button... Loved this update... Really interesting...
--drama_queen-- IF-Rockerz
--drama_queen--
--drama_queen--

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
amazing FF Clap
loved loved loved it Big smile
plzz add me to ur buddy lit nd PM me the next part Big smile

Sana16 Groupbie
Sana16
Sana16

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chavvi16

what was that in the end that had me confused whose pain could khushi feel
thank god you pmed me or i would never have found this lovely ff
wondering whats next for the guptas and what is with khushi
are they going to india
how will arhi meet
so may questions and only you can answer them
cheers for pm see ya soon

Well, u gotta read the next post to understand 'clearly' Wink...! im glad u liked it !
thanx for commenting ! Big smile
I'd love to answer, but bit by bit !! Wink
anytym Smile...!
Sana16 Groupbie
Sana16
Sana16

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darksydeangel

amazing FF Clap
loved loved loved it Big smile
plzz add me to ur buddy lit nd PM me the next part Big smile

hey ! thanx...Big smile
sure...Smile
Sana16 Groupbie
Sana16
Sana16

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amti4u

SOme error showing  in hitting the like button... Loved this update... Really interesting...

thank u Smile

Go to top