Frequent Posters

.Phoenix. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Lovely Update 😊
Sana16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey everyone, first of all a huge SORRY for not updated since last month,...im sooo sorrryyy guys...actually mere mid-term chal rahe thein isilye ! 😭
*holding ears* ready for any kind of sazaa you give ! 😭...m sooo sorry !! I've decided, from now on whenever i update it'll be a long one which will be able to satisfy your heart and mind for a week or two. And this time I'll not let u guys down pakka ! 😃 so hear is the next update !
happy reading !😃
   ****************************************************************************************************************

Chapter - 3
Hindi readers can go for text in Pink and non-hindi readers can opt for text in purple....:) happy reading! 

Khushi relaxx, Shaant hojao...Relax Khushi...Khushi relaxx just calm down ! Relax Khushi...Raghav tried to calm her, but in vain. She kept on sobbing uncontrollably, pain and fear evident in her eyes. Raghav couldn't control himself now, his heart was sinking.

He composed himself somehow and managed to get Khushi to the car, Khushi has been crying soo much that she was now half-unconscious. While Raghav was making her sit on the seat he heard Khushi mumbling something, he grew curious. He heard her saying '

"Nah'hhii, naahii'.woh'.hhh, nahii'Mmaa'maa, uu' unki maa'." "Noo...n'noo...ttthaa...thatt, n'nnoo...Momm...mom, hi'...his mom..."

Raghav was confused and shocked at the same time, but he was determined to help out Khushi, after all, she was his friend and he couldn't see her in this condition!

He immediately took the driver's seat and pressed the accelerator with full force and headed towards 'St.Mary's Neuro-care centre', where his dad was the chief Neurologist. As soon as they reached the hospital, Raghav took Khushi straight to his dad's cabin.

"Dad'I need your help" "Dad'I need your help".said Raghav with Khushi in his arms, who, now completely lost consciousness.

Raghav's dad closed the all the files and set them aside. The took Khushi to the OPD and laid her on a bed and Raghav's dad began checking her temp., Blood pressure, etc.

What exactly happened?- What exactly happened?...he asked Raghav, while checking Khushi's pulse rate.

Getting silence in reply, Rajvir uncle looked in Raghav's direction to find his son's eyes fixed on the floor and fists clenched, as if to stop the tears from overflowing. ( the scene blurs .

(An hour later, scene shifts to Rajvir Uncle's cabin, Khushi is sleeping in the ward)

"Kitni baar aisa hua hai?". - "How many time, this has happened?"...asked RV (rajvir) uncle calmly, so as not to put any more pressure on his 'already' pressurized son.

"As far as I know, 3 to 4 times, probably" - "As far as I know, 3 to 4 times, probably"...Raghav replied.

"Kabhi pata lagane ki koshish nahi ki, aisa kyu hota hai." - "Haven't you ever tried to find the reason as to why this happens?"...Asked RV uncle.

"Nahi jaanta Papa, main kuch nai jaanta'..main bas itna jaanta hoon ki, ki I wanna help her, can't see her going through all this" - "I don't know papa, I don't know anything...All I know is, I wanna help her, can't see her going through all this"...a teary-eyed Raghav replied.

"Raghav, Khushi is experiencing some kind of a trauma, but I don't understand what led her experience this." - "Raghav, Khushi is experiencing some kind of a trauma, but I don't understand what led her experience this." RV uncle said.

"Trauma? What kind of trauma?...what do u mean Papa, I'...I don't get you !" - "Trauma? What kind of trauma?...what do u mean Papa, I'...I don't get you !"  Raghav said confused.

"A person usually experiences this due to an emotional or physical wound or shock that creates substantial damage to the person's brain or psychological development." - "A person usually experiences this due to an emotional or physical wound or shock that creates substantial damage to the person's brain or psychological development."...RV uncle explained.

"What ??shock, wound !? what are u saying Papa?" - "What ??shock, wound !? what are u saying Papa?"

RV uncle started'.." look beta, Khushi needs help but -- " look beta, Khushi needs help but --

Raghav interrupted "What can I do...what can I do to get her out of this pain...and how?" - "What can I do...what can I do to get her out of this pain...and how?"

" Raghav''dekho beta, you are Khushi's best friend, agar tum Khushi ki madat karna chahte ho then''.look, only if you believe...there is a spiritual person who might help Khushi, but its up to you, how you can support her !". This treatment deals with hypnotism, maybe even regression'.and this can affect Khushi a lot. She will need support to undergo this therapy, she can't undergo all this alone."  RV uncle explained.

"Raghav...look son, you are Khushi's best friend, if you want to help Khushi...look, only if you believe...there is a spiritual person who might help Khushi, but its up to you, how you can support her !This treatment deals with hypnotism, maybe even regression'.and this can affect Khushi a lot. She will need support to undergo this therapy, she can't undergo all this alone." RV uncle explained.

Raghav turned towards the ward in which Khushi was sleeping, a tear rolled down his cheek at the site of his chirpy and chubby best friend lying there unconscious ' Almost lifeless. He turned towards his dad and said '

" I'll do whatever it takes me to help my best friend Dad !" - "I'll do whatever it takes me to help my best friend Dad !" Raghav said with determination.

"Best of luck my son'.so here is the address of this person" - "Best of luck my son'.so here is the address of this person" said RV uncle handing Raghav a card.

"So'when do you plan to inform Khushi's parents?" - "So'when do you plan to inform Khushi's parents?"...asked RV uncle.

"No dad, I can't do that'.Khushi has restricted me from informing her parents" - "No dad, I can't do that'.Khushi has restricted me from informing her parents"...Raghav replied.

"But Raghav you can't start Khushi's treatment without informing her family, someone has to know!" - "But Raghav you can't start Khushi's treatment without informing her family, someone has to know!"...uncle said.

"Payal ! Payal knows about Khushi's condition, I'll inform her" - "Payal ! Payal knows about Khushi's condition, I'll inform her" ...Raghav said.

" Okay then, go on!.." - " Okay then, go on!.." RV said.

Raghav, not wasting any more time, informed Payal and took Khushi to the 'Lisa Loustaunau hypnotherapy centre' in Norwalk.

Raghav asked for Dr. Aryamaan on the reception desk, and then went straight to his cabin''!

"Hmmm.I see, do you remember Mr.Raghav Singh, any event- anything about this?" - "Hmmm.I see, do you remember Mr.Raghav Singh, any event- anything about this ?" Dr. asked.

"No doctor, I really have no idea about this" - "No doctor, I really have no idea about this" ...Raghav replied.

"Okay.I guess you are aware of the affects" - "Okay.I guess you are aware of the affects". Dr. asked.

"Yes doctor...very well" - "Yes doctor...very well" .Raghav replied.

"Okay, let us start" - "Okay, let us start" .said dr. getting up.

(Khushi was laid on a recliner chair specially designed for the process of hypnosis, lights were dimmed, and there was almost 'pin-drop' silence.)

Khushi's in Pink and Doc's in Green.

The processes started ~

Khushi...relax, listen to my voice, focus on it. Remove all the thoughts from your mind.

Khushi...relax your mind, now you are feeling drowsy...

Now you will answer my questions, without hesitation.

(during this process Raghav is right beside her holding her hand)

Khushi you are now standing in front of a door, open it, go inside...now you are 8 years old...what do you see.

"Jiji (a slight smile appeared on her face), I snatched her jalebis...im running in our backyard, I'm very excited...hehe, hehe...AAHHH' AA AHHH (suddenly she gasped, almost getting up from the recliner just like a patient receiving a Defibrillator)"

( Raghav panicked but before he could speak, Dr. Aryamaan spoke up)

Sshhhs...shhh, shhh...relax Khushi, relax, shhh just calm down...calm down, now tell me what happened?

' I...I ffe'...fell, I ttrippedd aan...aand ffelll...' (khushi almost sobbed.)

Relax Khushi...calm down. Clear your mind of all the thoughts, at the count of three, you will move towards a door. One, two..three, go to the door, open it...Now you are 10 years old. Step into the door.what do you see?

Maa...Maa's, Mmaa'ss...a'aacidennt ! (she said sobbing)

*It seems Khushi is afraid of loosing her mother, the accident must have left her shaken.*.Dr.Aryamaan thought, but there was sumthing else stored !

Okay, Khushi go ahead, look around what do you see...??

Corridorr...ww..white walls (she stammered) hos'hospitalll...pphone, I'am ddialing a number.! B'bua ji...I'm calling buaji !

Good...okay, proceed, what do you tell her ?

Buaji iss...is in Lucknnow, I tell her I'...I'am scared ! there iss lots of noise fromm behind...i can't hear herr...shee' she can't hear me...B'buajii can't hear mee...I, I want to...

NOOO...!!! Khushi screams in pain..! ( Raghav is shocked)

Dr. and Raghav tries to calm her...doc gives her a double dose of tranquilizer. Khushi is a bit relaxed now...and now after a break of a few sec doc starts questioning again.

Khushi...what happened ? why did you scream.

I hear...hh' hear a pp...painful shriek, someone sh..sh' shouting out to their...m'mmother!

Who is it Khushi? Who is shouting. Where do you hear it.

Bbuaji, behind buaji, when I was talking to her...it felt as if she is in some party. There was a lot of noise. Suddenly there was a sharp sound, like...like a ggun shhot, and then a loud cry."Maaa" (she said after a long pause)

Relaxx Khushi. Now focus on my voice...now you will feel sleepy, as I count 3 you will fall asleep.

One..two and...three...

Mr. Raghav, main aapko koi bhi jhooti tasalli nahi dena chahta. Isiliye main kehraha hoon, Khushi is under a state of fear of losing someone very close to her. - "Mr. Raghav, I don't want to give you any false consolation. That is why, I wanna say, Khushi is under a state of fear of losing someone very close to her. Dr. explained.

Sir, I didn't..didn't get you - Sir, I didn't..didn't get you (Raghav said with a heavy voice)

As Khushi described during the session, her mother was in the hospital in a critical condition...she was afraid of losing her mother, then in the next course, she called her Buaji who was in a party, wedding or some kind of festival...then she heard a Gunshot or a similar sound, and then someone shouting out to their mother...All these events led to Khushi's present condition, in sab events ki wajah se Khushi ke dil aur dimaag mein ek kisam ka darr baith gaya hai, kisiko khone ka, kisi apne se door jaane ka. Woh buaji ke call ke time, who jo bhi tha jisne apni maa ko awaaz lagai, kuch toh baat hai uski awaaz mein ki who Awaaz Khushi ke dil mein itna ghar kar gaye...That voice left quiet a deep impact on Khushi's sub-concious mind. Dr. explained Raghav.

As Khushi described during the session, her mother was in the hospital in a critical condition...she was afraid of losing her mother, then in the next course, she called her Buaji who was in a party, wedding or some kind of festival...then she heard a Gunshot or a similar sound, and then someone shouting out to their mother...All these events led to Khushi's present condition, due to all these event, Khushi's mind and heart has been filled with fear...of loosing someone, someone who is very close to her. When she said she called her Buaji, who ever it was, the one who shouted out his/her Mother, there was something, something in his voice...that it made such a long lasting effect on Khushi's heart. That voice left quiet a deep impact on Khushi's sub-concious mind. Dr. explained Raghav. 

After a few seconds Raghav started with a heavy voice."What am I supposed to do now Dr.?" - "What am I supposed to do now Dr.?"

"As your Dad already told you about the spiritual aspect of this therapy..you have to do something that will convince Khushi that she is not gonna lose anyone...or at least remove this fear from her heart.""As your Dad already told you about the spiritual aspect of this therapy..you have to do something that will convince Khushi that she is not gonna lose anyone...or at least remove this fear from her heart.".... Arya said.

"But, how...main kya, kya karsakta hoon?" - "But, how...what can I'...what can I do?"... Raghav asked with pleading eyes.

"First of all you will have to take Khushi to this ashram (he said handing him over a visiting card)...here in this ashram they do a therapy which is believed to relax the heart and mind. After this, we will observe how Khushi responds to the process . If it works; we will proceed on to our next course." said Dr.

"First of all you will have to take Khushi to this ashram (he said handing him over a visiting card)...here in this ashram they do a therapy which is believed to relax the heart and mind. After this, we will observe how Khushi responds to the process . If it works; we will proceed on to our next course."  said Dr.

"Alright doc, and when can I take Khushi to this ashram?" - "Alright doc, and when can I take Khushi to this ashram?" asked Raghav.

"I'll get you an appointment for Thursday...and yeah one more thing, whatever Khushi described during the session; she will not remember anything about it...so it'll be better if you drop the idea of discussing the topic with Khushi for the time being" - "I'll get you an appointment for Thursday...and yeah one more thing, whatever Khushi described during the session; she will not remember anything about it...so it'll be better if you drop the idea of discussing the topic with Khushi for the time being" Dr. said.

Raghav nodded in reply, just then a nurse entered and informed them that Khushi has regained consciousness. They both headed towards Khushi's room...Doc examined Khushi and then they completed the formalities and then started off to home!

********************************************************

All this time Khushi is hasn't uttered a word, she was damn quiet in the car (unlike her normal behavior; she used to create a havoc while Raghav drove her home)

"Khushi are you alright?" - "Khushi are you alright?"...he asked.

"Hume kya hua tha, hume hospital kyun legaye thein?" - "What had happened to me, why did you take me to the hospital?"...khushi asked in a curious tone while continuously staring out of the window.

"Khushi, just don't.don't freak out, okay?" - "Khushi, just don't.don't freak out, okay?" (In the next fraction of the second Khushi turned towards Raghav with a 'What-the-hell-happened' look on her face, waiting for an answer.)

"See Khushi, you have a deficiency of a certain thing that can prove very fatal for you" - "See Khushi, you have a deficiency of a certain thing that can prove very fatal for you" Raghav said.

"WHATTT'' - "WHATTT'' Khushi literally shouted in his ear, causing him to lose control of his vehicle for a sec.

"Raghav ji...kya hua hai hume?...kiya deficiency hai hume, kis cheez ki, bataiye naaa." - "Raghav ji...what happened to me?...what deficiency do I have, tell meee..." Khushi shouted pulling his tee-shirt. 

"Arghhh..Khushi accident hojayega, chodo mujhe !!" - "Arghhh...Khushi leave me or else we'll meet with with an accident !!" Raghav exclaimed.

"Pehle bataiye kya deficiency hai hume...boliye naaa" - "First tell; me what deficiency do I have? telll mee..." Khushi said.

"Arghhh. COMMON SENSE, common sense ki kami hai tum mein!!." - "Arghhh. COMMON SENSE, you lack common sense!!"  Raghav said in an irritated tone.

"What" - "What" .Khushi said in a confused tone.

"Common sense hi toh nahi hai tumhe, tum hospital mein thi iska matlab tumhari tabiyat kharab hi hogai hogi naa tum wahan koi bhangra toh nahi karne gayi hogi" - "What you lack is commen sense, you were in the hospital because you were not well off course, you wouldn't have gone there to perform bhangra (Punjabi folk dance)..." Raghav said sarcastically.

Khushi just gave him a confused look.

"behoosh hogayi thi tum...yeah theek suna tumne, you fainted...aur kya hoga ? din bhar toh tum yahan wahan ghoom ti phir ti ho, 2 min ghar par ruk kar breakfast karna toh door ki baat hai tum toh ek sip paani bhi nahi peeti ho aak kal" - "You fainted...Yeah you heard that right, what else would have happened? Whole day you keep roaming around, these days you don't even stop a min to take a sip of water, let alone having breakfast." Raghav said.

"Oohhh...Raghav ji aap bhi na, aapne toh hume darra hi diya tha...aur rahi breakfast ki baat toh hum aapko bata de Mr. Raghav ki hum bohot hi busy insaan hai, hume bilkul fursat nahi hai" - "Oohh !! Raghav ji you naa...you scared the hell out of me, and about the breakfast thing, let me tell you Mr. Raghav I'm a very busy person...I don't have any free time"... Khushi said in her very own jovial tone.

"Yeah right". - "Yeah right" Raghav rolled his eyes.

*******************************************************

Raghav and Khushi reached a mall, Khushi was completely unaware of what her condition was a few hours back. She was completely normal and Raghav was just observing her.

*Kaun keh sakta hai, yeh pagli si, jhalli si, masoom si, pyaari si ladki...kuch der pehle kaise tadap rahi thi* - *Who can say, this stupid, innocent, sweet girl...was yearning in pain just a while ago...* ( Raghav thought )

"Khushi...aaj kuch special occasion hai kya?" - "Khushi, is there any special occasion today?" Raghav asked trying to change the mood.

"Nahi...kyun?" - "No, why?" Khushi said confused.

"Nahi, kya hai naa aaj tum kuch zyaada hi strange behave kar rahi ho...humesha jitni pagalpanti karti hoo na aaj uss se bhhot hi zyada kar rahi hoo...!" - "No, actually you are behaving a lil more strange today. You are acting a bit more crazier than everyday!" Raghav said.

"hahaha...very funny" - "hahaha...very funny"  Khushi replied sarcastically.

They both headed off towards the book store then the gift shop, then the Caf and then to different boutiques...and Khushi did unlimited shopping!

Finally they halted at a park...Raghav was damn tired and he seated himself on a bench near the pond, and Khushi, ahh she is never tired !

She saw a group of pre-school kids playing in the park along with their teachers...how can she miss this chance! Bas bache dikhe and unke saath saath Khushi bhi bachi bangayi, she began playing with the kids...she jumped, hopped, ran, played, and did all sort of childish things...unaware of the fact that Raghav was continuously staring at her with gleaming eyes and a sweet smile on his face. Admiring his stupid but cute friend.

"Pagal hai bilkul" - "she is totally crazy"...he said in almost whispering tone.

"How do you know her?" - "How do you know her?" asked a cute lil voice which came from behind the bench.

Raghav turned around to find a cute little blond 5 year old girl standing behind his bench with a frown on her face'..Raghav signaled her to join him on the bench. She came and sat on his lap, and Raghav just smiled and reciprocated.

"How do you know her?" - "How do you know her?" she asked again.

"Hmm...she is my best friend"- "Hmm...she is my best friend" he said.

"Like how Max is mine, isn't it?" - "Like how Max is mine, isn't it?" she said pointing at a lil boy playing Ring-a-ring o' roses with Khushi.

"Yeah...exactly" - "Yeah...exactly" he said smiling.

"Then even you must be feeling bad na that your girlfriend is playing with some other boy" - "Then even you must be feeling bad na that your girlfriend is playing with some other boy" the girl said with a frown.

"What !?" -"What !?"  asked Raghav shocked and amused at the same time.

"Yeah, please tell your girlfriend naa, let me play with Max, pleaseee" - "Yeah, please tell your girlfriend naa, let me play with Max, pleaseee" the girl pleaded.

"Hey please don't be sad, alright I'll get max to play with you" - "Hey please don't be sad, alright I'll get max to play with you" Raghav said getting up.

He went to Khushi and explained her everything and she burst out laughing. She went to the little girl and said...

"Hey dear what is name?" - "Hey dear what is name?" she asked.

"Stella ! and Max is my Boyfriend, would you please let me play with him?" - "Stella ! and Max is my Boyfriend, would you please let me play with him?" ...little girl said with a cute pout and Khushi melted instantly.

"Awww...Stella, Max is your and only your best friend...go play with him as much as you want" - "Awww...Stella, Max is your and only your best friend...go play with him as much as you want"...Khushi replied.

"Really?" - "Really?",  stella asked and Khushi smiled her million dollar smile and nodded.

"Thank you sooo much"  - "Thank you sooo much"Stella said and hugged Khushi tightly before running to Max.

Raghav and Khushi stood there watching the adorable kids playing.

"Khushi, tum na..." - " Khushi, you..." Raghav said.

"Hum? Hum kya ?..." - "Me? what me?"... she asked.

"Janti ho tum kaisi ho?"  - "You know how you are?"....he said.

"Kaise hain hum?" - "How am I?" she asked confused.

Raghav just looked at her and then walked away...walked till he reached a group of middle school children and whispered something to them, and then went out of sight.

Khushi looked here and there trying to figure him out when suddenly, suddenly she heard two loud voices conversing about her, she wasn't shocked as one of the two voices was quite familiar.It was of Raghav !

Voice 1: Hey, you saw that girl there playing with the kids near the pool? - Hey, you saw that girl there playing with the kids near the pool?

Voice 2: How can I miss glancing at her? - How can I miss glancing at her?

V 1: Well your right my friend, who the hell in this world can force himself to not glance at her for the second time? She is got something, something quite different in her! Something very very special about her. - 

Well your right my friend, who the hell in this world can force himself to not glance at her for the second time? She is got something, something quite different in her! Something very very special about her.

V 2:  Yeah.but what exactly is that 'Different and special thing' about? - 

Yeah.but what exactly is that 'Different and special thing' about?

All this while Khushi has been staring at the 2 men talking about her, their backs was facing her, and as she moved towards the 'familiar' voice wala person...he walked away. Indirectly signaling her to follow him.

As she followed him, crossing the bushes, she found herself in middle of park...a large crowd surrounding her, cheering her, Khushi was dumbstruck.

Then, suddenly the crowd went silent, and then a boy of 12 or 13 year old started playing mandolin.

Khushi was mesmerized by the tune being played, and then Raghav emerged from the crowd and started 

Ek Ladki Ki Tumhe Kya Sunaao Daastaan

(Glancing at Khushi).

(Coming close to Khushi)

Woh Pagli Hai Sab Se Juda 

(Playfully hitting her forehead)
Har Pal Nayi Uski Ada

( Khushi makes a face)
Phool Barse Log Tarse Jaaye Woh Ladki Jahan

( a group of school boys shower rose petals on her)

( Raghav takes the mandolin and starts playing)

(Takes her hand and starts twirling her)
Woh Pagli Hai Sab Se Juda

Har Pal Nayi Uski Ada

(Khushi starts dancing with few little girls)

(turns towards the crowd and bows...thanking for joining in to bring a smile on Khushi's face !)

(And then they started to leave)

Hai Khafa To Khafa

(She saw a man smoking a cigarette near sand pit where children were playing {She hates people who smoke})

Phir Khud Hi Woh Maan Bhi Jaati Hai

(She took snow spray from a little girl and then went near the man, started acting as if she is playing with the children and then twirled around and sprayed right on his face, extinguishing his cigarette)
Laati Hai Hoton Pe Muskaan Woh

("Oops sorry" she said and then turned towards the kids and gave them a hi-fi and then came back leaving the children smiling)

Chup Hai To Chup Hai Who

(they reached a coffee shop, Khushi is silently staring at the LCD and having her coffee)
Phir Khud Hi Woh Gun Gunaati Hai Gaati Hai Meethi Meethi Gyan Who

(Then her favorite song comes up, and then her eyes widens, Khushi suddenly starts singing the song quite loudly and chair pe baithe baithe hii she starts dancing!)

Kaise Kahoon Kaisi Hai Woh Bas Apne Hi Jaisi Hai Who

(Poor Raghav is dumfound, he couldn't react and only stares at her, admiring her..thinking * Yes, she is the ONLY one...duniye mein iss ke jaisa koi nahi hai, one piece!* and smiles at her innocence)

(Everyone else in the coffee shop starts staring at her, instead of being shocked they starts smiling and joins her in the song, after all US ki busy life mein kabhi kabhi aise occasions aate hai, were you can enjoy without any boundaries)

(Raghav's jaw drops in amazement, he is shocked and amused at the same time that how Khushi attracts people through her innocence and childishness)

(They all sing happily and people cheer Khushi for her liveliness and for being this cheerful in busy life of US.)

Raghav and Khushi bows to the people and everyone claps for Khushi, and then with that they take a leave from the coffee shop and gets into the car and heads towards Gupta mansion.

(Scene shifts to Gupta mansion {GP for short}, Khushi is fast asleep in the front passenger seat, he carefully tries to wake her up and succeeds in this herculean task! Khushi walks in the mansion lazily along with Raghav. Its 8 pm, Shashi is pacing back and forth in the hall, waiting for Khushi.)

Shashi : Khushi, where have you been? It's so late beta. I was worried. At least you should have informed someone that you'll be late.

Khushi, where have you been? It's so late dear. I was worried. At least you should have informed someone that you'll be late.

Khushi starts "Woh...Babuji hum, actually..." - "ah...erm...Papa, I' actually..."

Raghav interrupts, "Uncle ji who kya hai na ki Khushi college ki shopping karna chahti thi toh maine sooncha Khushi ko toh der lage gi hi, tab tak main Papa ke office ke liye kuch shopping kar aao, par unfortunately mujhe thodi si der hogayi. Isme Khushi ka koi fault nahi hai der meri wajah se hui thi, I'm sorry uncle, I won't repeat it next time.

Uncle, actually Khushi wanted to shop for college, I thought she will definitely take some time, so till then I'll buy something for Papa's office. But, unfortunately I took a lil more time than I should've taken. Khushi is not at fault, we are late because of me... I'm sorry uncle, I won't repeat it next time.

"Aree nahi nahi beta, I'm not angry on anyone of you..I was just worried ki mere dono bacche safe rahe, Khushi se zyada toh mujhe tumhari fikar lagi rehti hai kit um iss ladki ke saath gaye ho, pata nahi yeh tumhe kya kya karne lagvaye" - " Oh no no my son, I'm not angry on anyone of you...I was just worried for the safety of both my kids. More than Khushi i care about you! because you never know, what weirdest thing on earth she might ask u to do!  Shashi replied in a lighter tone.

Khushi just pouted in reply.

Raghav : Okay uncle I'll take a leave, dad would be worried too. Good night uncle, good night Khushi, see you tomorrow. 

Okay uncle I'll take a leave, dad would be worried too. Good night uncle, good night Khushi, see you tomorrow.

Shashi : Good night beta, drive carefully.

Good night son, drive carefully.

Khushi: Good night (with a smile) Good night .

Then the father-daughter duo retires to their respective rooms.

Khushi gets into her room and falls on bed and falls asleep instantly unaware of the surprises stored in for her for the next morning itself!

PRECAP : What???...Khushi and Payal spoke simultaneously. "But why this sudden decision?"....Payal asked. Khushi just stood silently for a while.*I dont believe this, we are actually...are we actually?, am I actually gonna go...am I dreaming* Khushi thought.

*********************************************************************************************

Ahhh...so guys finally its up in here, how did u find it? boring !?...did it make any sense?!...well, all i can say i tried my best ! but one thing i can promise, to perform better next time ! 😊 and once again sorrry for late update !

~  ❤️ Sana ❤️ ~

Edited by Sana16 - 11 years ago
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
welcome back dear
cool you updated and a long one too
so she is affected by soemone's alse pain now i wonder who that could be
could it be lets see arnav huh
but how who where when did this happen
so the doc suggested to put her under hypnotism and they found that khushi is feeling that she is afraid to loose someone whose painful cry of maa she heard when she called her buaji
but what was buaji doing with arnav's family
anyway you will reveal it soon so i will wait for the mystery to unravel
they are going to india huh cool
wonder how arhi will meet each other will wait for that
like how raghav is worried for khushi well after all she is his best friend
cheers for pm se ya soon again

deepu_arhi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey Sana!!! amazin article!!😊 liked it a lot!!!😊 n do continue write articles like this!!😊
Sana16 thumbnail

Chapter - 4 

(Hindi readers can read the text inGreen Purple, & non-Hindi readers can read the text in Green Pink. Happy reading! 😃)

The sun shined brightly, its golden hued rays pierced the bushes whose leaves were laden with dew, which in turned reflected its gleaming rays on a beautiful face. That face started glowing, it would be underestimating to say that she looked beautiful, she looked divine ' heavenly. Chilly winds swished pass the curtains, causing a strand of hair to fall on her silky soft cheek, the strand caressed her cheek...unintentionally disturbing her slumber. She opened her angelic eyes and smiled her exceptionally beautiful smile, got up from the bed and walked over to her huge window and opened it completely. She took a deep breath of fresh morning air, she felt so calm and composed yet full of energy!

She walked to her Jiji's bedside and bent down to her ear and whispered, 

"Good morning Jiji, utjao subha ke 6:30 horahe hai". Payal did not respond therefore she repeated once again, "Uthjao na Jiji, dekho kitna suhana din nikal aaya hai", "Khushi please hume soone do, hume aur neend aa rahi hai", Payal mumbled sleepily and muffled the blanket over her head. "Lo, bachpana toh hume karna chahiye, aur yeh maharani badi hokar khud bachchi ban rahi hai", Khushi said shaking her head while walking towards the bathroom.

"Good morning Jiji, wake up its 6:30". Payal did not respond therefore she repeated once again, "Get up na Jiji, look what a pleasant day it is!","Khushi please let me sleep, I'm still very sleepy", Payal mumbled sleepily and muffled the blanket over her head. "Now look at this, I should be the one acting childish, and this madam is acting childish even after being the eldest" Khushi said shaking her head while walking towards the bathroom.

She took a quick shower and got ready in almost no time, she just wore her jhumkas and two kangans, adorned her beautiful eyes with a thin line of kajal. Water was still dripping from her hair, but she had no time to blow dry them so she let it free to dry by its own.

"Ohhoo Jiji ab uth bhi jao na, time ho gaya hai", Khushi said one last time while rushing out of the room.

"Ohoo Jiji, come 'on now wake up, look its time" , Khushi said one last time while rushing out of the room.

She rushed down the huge staircase and crossing the grand hall reached the Pooja room, almost panting. But, she was already there...ready with Pooja ki samagri (things needed for Pooja).

Khushi entered the Pooja room, and went to sit beside her, and started saying'

"Kya daijaan, aap humesha aise hi karti hai...aap itna jaldi kaise uth jaati hai. Itne saalon mein humne aapko ek bar bhi late hote hue nahi dekha, not even once...How??", Khushi asked with a frown on her cute face.

"What Daijaan, you do this always...how do you manage to wake up so early. I never saw you getting late in so many years, even once...how? Khushi asked with a frown on her cute face.

"Kya kare bitiya, aadat si hogayi hai...hume chah kar bhi iss aadat ko chod nahi sakte, aur phir hume isme khushi bhi toh milti hai"...Daijaan (DJ) replied shaking Khushi's chin lovingly.

"I can't help it dear; it has become a habit now...I can't let it go even if I want to, & after all I feel content by doing all this"...Daijaan (DJ) replied shaking Khushi's chin lovingly.

"Ohho DJ kabhi hume bhi toh mauka dijiye na, yeh sab karne ka"...Khushi said."Aree bitiya ab toh aap hi ki baari hai yeh sab karne ki, ab toh aap chah kar bhi peeche nahi hat sakti"...DJ said smiling."Matlab??"...Khushi asked confused.

"Ohoo DJ, give me a chance too, to do all this"...Khushi said. "Oh my dear, now it's you chance only to do all this, now you can't back out even if you want to." "...DJ said smiling. "Means?" Khushi asked confused.

"Matlab yeh ki ab aap dono behenein badi hogai hai, samajhdar hogayi hai...aur ab aap dono ko apne apne ghar jaakar ghar sambhalna padega. Pooja, grahasti, parivar, rishte aur sab kuch...ghar ki bahu ke kartavya hota hai. Ab aap dono ke dulhan banne ka waqt aagaya hai, taiyar hojaiye!", DJ explained Khushi.

"Means that now that you both sisters have grown up, & has become wise too...It's time for you both to go to your respective homes to take in your hands the reigns of your household. Worship, household, family, relations, and everything else...all this is the duties of a devoted daughter-in-law. Get ready, now it's time for you both to be the brides!" DJ explained Khushi.

"Hume shaadi-vaadi nahi karni, hume aap logon ke saath hi rehna hai", Khushi said hugging Dj from the side.

"I don't want to get married; I want to stay with you all!" Khushi said hugging Dj from the side.

"Acha? Jaise shaadi-byaah aapke haath mein hai, aree pagli bitiya...rishte toh asmaano mein hi jud jaate hai, sirf hume dharti par unhe dhoondhna hota hai. Koi bhi insaan akela nahi aata, uparwala har kisiko jode mein bhejta hai. Aur aapki aur unki mulakat kab hona hai kahan hona hai kaise hona hai yeh sab aapke janam ke 100 saal pehle hi tay hochuka hai. It's all decided my dear, we all are destined to meet our soul mate...May it be today or tomorrow." DJ explained in a deep but influential tone.

"Really?  Yeah right, like to get married or not is in your hands, my crazy dear...matches are made in heaven, we just have to search them on earth. No human is send down alone, God makes everyone in pairs. And how you are destined to meet you mate, where you'll meet him & how you'll meet him, all these things has been finalized 100 years before you were born! It's all decided my dear, we all are destined to meet our soul mate...May it be today or tomorrow." DJ explained in a deep but influential tone.

"Sach DJ?...par jab hum unse milenge toh unhe pehchaane ge kaise?", Khushi asked.

"Really DJ? But how will I recognize him on meeting?", Khushi asked.

"You would not require putting in a lot of effort to recognize him, it'll just happen...jab bhi aap unse takraogi yaa unke paas jaogi, aapko ehsaas hojayega, app jab unse milengi pehli hi nazar main aapko unki aankhon ki gehrai bhaa jayegi. Jab bhi woh aapke paas honge aapko unke aane ka ehsaas hojayega, aapki dhadkane tezz hojayegi, aapki saansein tham jayengi aur aapko yakeen hojayega ke haan yahi hai WOH!" Dj replied.

"You would not require putting in a lot of effort to recognize him, it'll just happen...when you'll walk past him or be somewhere near him, you will sense his presence. When you'll meet him for the first time, the intensity of his eyes will make your heart pound. You'll sense his presence with much ease when he is around, your heart beat will start racing, you breathing will come to a halt, and you'll get to know that he is the ONE!" DJ replied.

Khushi started, "OMG...itna sab hoga DJ, par hum..." Only to be cut off by Shashi who said, "Aree Khushi bitiya aap itni jaldi uth gayi? Kya baatein horahi thi DJ se, hume bhi toh bataiye."

Khushi started, "OMG...so many things will happens, but how will I..." Only to be cut off by Shashi who said, "Oh dear Khushi, how come you're up so early? What chit-chat is going on with DJ, tell me also."

"Kuch khaas nahi...bitiya ko baata rahe thein kuch ghar-grahasti ki baatein.", Dj replied.

"Nothing much...was telling her few things about household." DJ replied.

Meanwhile Garima walked in with Payal and they all stood up to start the morning aartiDj did the aarti with Khushi by her side, but Khushi's heart was not in the pooja instead it was wandering somewhere else...somewhere regarding DJ ki baatein. As the aarti finished Khushi shrugged off the thought from her mind 'stating' it as unimportant.

(After taking the Prasad everyone retired to their respective chores)

(Shashi and Garima is in the room, discussing something, its 8 am)

"Kya hua ji? Kya soonch rahe hain aap?"...Garima said putting the clothes on the hanger and arranging them in the closet."Aab kya soonchna hai Garima ji, humne toh ab tay kar hi liya hai"...Shashi said smiling confidently, looking at the envelope in his hand.

"What happened? What are you thinking?... Garima said putting the clothes on the hanger and arranging them in the closet. "There is nothing left to think about now, I've decided already"... Shashi said smiling confidently, looking at the envelope in his hand.

As soon as Garima heard this she turned quickly towards him and said "Kya, kya tay kar liye hai aapne?"...Garima asked astonished. "Hum India jaa rahe hai"...Shashi said in one go, confident as never before.

As soon as Garima heard this she turned quickly towards him and said "What, what have you decided?" Garima asked astonished. "We are going to India." Shashi said in one go, confident as never before.

"Kya, aap sach keh rahe hai?"...Garima asked tears of happiness forming in her eyes but then suddenly she realized, "Par kya woh hume..." she paused.

"What, are we really going?"... Garima asked tears of happiness forming in her eyes but then suddenly she realized, "But will they..." she paused.

"Garima ji, aap kyun pareshaan ho rahi hai...humara vishwas kijiye sab theek hojayega, aur phir humari Nandini bitiya ki shaadi hai uski tayiji ko toh wahan hona hi chahiye na!"...Shashi said cheering her up.

"Garima, why are you getting tensed up...believe me everything will be fine, & after all our dearest Nandini is going to get married, her Tayiji has be by her side.!" Shashi said cheering her up.

"Par bachche...unhe kaise manayege"...Garima said, sounding worried. "Ohhoo Garima ji bachchon ko kya manana hai, woh itne samajhdar hai ki  woh khud maan samajh jayenge, aur phir Khushi, Khushi yeh jaan kar kitna khush hojayegi. Usse toh India kabse jaana tha, apne parivar se milna tha."...Shashi said assuring her.

"But kids, how will we convince them?" Garima said, sounding worried. "Oho, what is there to convince in it, they are very wise already to understand all this, & Khushi, how happy she'll be after knowing all this! She always wanted to go to India, to be with her family" Shashi said assuring her.

(Breakfast table is being set, Khushi and Payal is helping out DJ)

Khushi is lost in her own world, instead of placing rotis in the plate she places the napkin, instead of pouring juice in the juice glass she pours honey, and in the small honey bowl she pours juice. Payal notices this, and chuckles. DJ notices Payal giggling while staring at someone particular. DJ turns around to Khushi and then '

"Yaa Allah...Khushi yeh kya kar rahi hai aap?"...Dj shouts, to pull Khushi out of her thoughts. Khushi literally jumps out of her thoughts, realising what she has done, her mouth turns to a perfect O! "DJ woh hum toh bas table..." but DJ cuts her off, "Aap bas jaa kar apne amma babuji ki bola lijiye table hum aur Payalia set kar lenge". DJ says pushing Khushi to climb the stair (Actually trying to send her off, to save the table and their breakfast!)

"Oh God!...Khushi what are you doing? Dj shouts, to pull Khushi out of her thoughts. Khushi literally jumps out of her thoughts, realising what she has done, her mouth turns to a perfect O! "DJ I' just...was, to'to set the ttable..." but DJ cuts her off, "You just go & call your amma babuji, Payal and I will look after setting the table." DJ says pushing Khushi to climb the stair (Actually trying to send her off, to save the table and their breakfast!)

Before Khushi climbs anymore steps she notices her parents coming down, she absentmindedly goes to the table and takes her seat.

(Everyone starts to eat, when Shashi gets up and starts saying something)

"Sab suniye please, hume kuch announce karna hai."

"Attention please, I want to announce something."

Everyone looks at him with confusion.

"Hum India jaa rahe hai"...he says.

"We are going to India"... he says.

Payal spits out the juice in shock, and Khushi starts coughing profusely.

"Aree aree yeh kya hogaya aap dono ko" Dj says while she slaps Khushi's back lightly so that her throat gets cleared. "Babuji aap ne kya kaha? Zara phir se kehna" Payal asked. "Hum India jaa rahe hai" Shashi declared.

"Oh my God, what happened to you both?" Dj says while she slaps Khushi's back lightly so that her throat gets cleared. "Babuji what did you say, please repeat once again?" Payal asked. "We are going to India" Shashi declared.

"WHATT", "WHATT"...Payal and Khushi shouted simultaneously.

"But why this sudden decision?" , "But why this sudden decision?" Payal asked confused and shocked too.

Khushi just sat there, silent, trying to sink in her dad's words. She couldn't believe it, she thinks'

*OMG, I don't believe this, we are actually going to INDIA?! Wait, are we actually GOING to India?????? That means I AM ACTUALLY GOING TO GO TO INDIA, OMG am I dreaming????*

*OMG, I don't believe this, we are actually going to INDIA?! Wait, are we actually GOING to India?????? That means I AM ACTUALLY GOING TO GO TO INDIA, OMG am I dreaming????*

Khushi stands up and interrupts the ongoing discussion.

"Babuji aap, aap sach keh rahe hai, hum sab India jaa rahe hai?...hey DM hume toh vishwas hi nahi horaha hai, hum sab India jaa rahe hai"...Khushi says.

"Babuji are you, are you telling the truth? We all are going to India...Hey DM I can't believe this, we all are going to India" Khushi says.

Apni hi dhun mein she starts dancing and hugs DJ, runs around the table sings aloud and then finally runs to her room.

"Dekha Garimaji Khushi bitiya kitni khush hai!" Shashi says. "Par babuji humara college 20 days baad reopen honewala hai, hum kaise jaa sakte hai"...Payal said with a frown on her face.

"Look Garima how happy Khushi is!" Shashi says. "But babuji our college reopens in another 20 days, how can we go?"... Payal said with a frown on her face.

"Oho bitiya humne leave ke liye kal hi apply kar diya tha, aur aap dono ko 2 months ki leave bhi grant hogayi hai" Shashi assured her.

"Oh dear, I had already applied for the leaves, and you both have been granted a leave for 2 months." Shashi assured her.

Payal just nodded in reply.

"Hum aaj hi tickets book karte hai" he said.

"I'll book the tickets right today" he said.

Khushi was seated on the couch connected to the window, its 9:00, staring out, immersed in the scenic beauty of the outskirts of Connecticut. Deeply lost in her thought, she had mixed feelings of excitement, happiness, nervousness, sadness! She couldn't make out what she actually wanted, when suddenly her cell phone rang.

Convo ' (Raghav's in green & Khushi's in maroon & pink for non-Hindi readers)

"Hello"

"Hey Khushi how are you now? Had your breakfast, you better must have had! And what's the plan for today, any shopping left or how about a movie today."

"Ohho Raghav ji humare paas 'movie-shovie' jaane ka time nahi hai, kitna kaam baaki hai, hume bohot packing karni hai"

"Oh Raghav ji I don't have time for any 'movie-shovie'. Such a lot of work is left, lots of packing is still to be done."

"Packing? Where are you going"

"India, yes you heard it right! We all are going to India" she said jumping with excitement.

"India, yes you heard it right! We all are going to India" she said jumping with excitement.

*Raghav thinking ' India? Par Khushi ka treatment, oh god main toh use bata bhi nahi sakta*

*Raghav thinking ' India? But Khushi's treatement, Oh God I can't even tell her*

"Kya hua? Aap khush nahi hai?"

"What happened, aren't you happy?"

"Aah, no' no...khushi I'm very happy that re'really fantastic"

"Okay I'll call u later haan" 

"Okay I'll call u later."

"Take care"

She smiled and hung up.

She started packing when suddenly a thought struck her mind.

"Woh kya keh rahi thi DJ, haan! Yaad aaya" she smiled and went to the huge window opened it wide letting the fresh air in and closed her eyes and said ' Rishte aasmano mein bante hai!

'What was DJ saying? Yeah! Got it" she smiled and went to the huge window opened it wide letting the fresh air in and closed her eyes and said 'Matches are made in heaven!'

Suddenly she opened her eyes, looked around. She didn't hear only her voice; she also heard someone else's along with her. She shrugged off her shoulders and got back to packing.

(Scene shifts to Delhi, India. It's 6:30 pm)

Rishte aasmano mein bante hai!...He said, he heard another voice along with his, he looked around, not finding any he looked back again at the invitation card and said "What the hell is this, kisne kahan tha yeh stupid lines likhwane ke liye!" he said disgusted with the foolish lines written on the invitation card. (His back is facing us)

Matches are made in heaven!... He said, he heard another voice along with his, he looked around, not finding any he looked back again at the invitation card and said "What the hell is this, who asked to get these nonsense printed?" he said disgusted with the foolish lines written on the invitation card. (His back is facing us)

(Scene shifts to the grand hall, decorations and preparations are in full swing, a beautiful lady in pink sari limps towards a decoration-man and says')

"Aree, yeh kya kar rahe hai aap?...Sirf phool nahi bohot saari lights bhi lagana hai, humare BHAI ki shaadi hai, koi mamooli baat thode hi hai?"

"Hey, what are you doing? Not just flowers, but also lots of light are to be put. It's not a small matter, my BROTHER is gonna get married!"

She goes towards the kitchen to check the progress of the preparation of sweets and snacks for the function tonight. She is determined to throw a flawless party as it's her brother's Roka ceremony. But as she steps down the two stairs leading to the kitchen, her leg gets tangled in the pile of fairy lights and she slips, but instead of falling on the cold floor she falls in a pair of strong warm arms. She opens her eyes to find herself in her husband's arms, secure and protected. He stares at her with worry and also anger in his eyes, anger for her carelessness and worries ' you know why!

"Anjali, yeh kya kar rahi ho tum? Where the hell are you rushing? Agar main nahi aata toh, agar tumhe kuch hojata toh! Kam se kam mere bare mein toh sooncho, tumhare bina mera kya hota!?"...He says cupping her face.

"Anjali, what are you doing? Where the hell are you rushing? What if I hadn't been here, what if something would have happened to you! Think about me at least, what would I have done without you?" He says cupping her face.

"Areey areey Arjun ji, aap itna pareshaan kyu horahe hai, sirf 2 hi to steps se slip hue thein hum, kya hojata hume, aur waise bhi". But before she could complete, he places a finger on her lips and says,

"Hey hey Arjun ji, why are you getting so tensed up? I just slipped from 2 steps, what would have happened, and anyway..." But before she could complete, he places a finger on her lips and says,

"Promise me you'll never be so careless again, & also ki tum apna poora khayal rakhogi."...he says looking into her eyes.

"Promise me you'll never be so careless again, & also that you'll take good care of yourself." he says looking into her eyes.

She nods in reply; this behaviour of Arjun is not weird, Anjali has experienced it many a time. Actually, Arjun started being 'extra' careful towards her since last year when he was in Dublin for a conference, and Anjali met with an accident. She remained in a critical condition for 48 hours before getting back to stable; Arjun was horrified with that event, even today he is so afraid at the thought of losing her that till date he hasn't gone anywhere without Anjali.

Arjun walk her to the kitchen and then gets back to his room, Anjali checks all the sweets and orders the caterers to hurry up as the function will commence by 8:00. After checking everything she turns around and asks ' "Hari prakash ji, aapne chotey ko kahi dekha hai?"

"Hari Prakash ji have you seen chottey anywhere?"

"Anjali didi woh toh abhi abhi bahar gaye hai, kaha ki kuch kaam hai, jaldi laut aayenge aur aap pareshaan na hoye" HP replied.

"Anjali didi he just went out was saying he had some work & will return soon, and also that you don't worry." HP replied.

"Kaise pareshaan na ho, 8 pm ko Roka hai aur yeh Laad sahib is waqt kaam se chale gaye". Anjali says, annoyed.

"How can I not worry, Roka starts by 8 and this lad has gone out for work at this hour!" Anjali says, annoyed.

(Scene: AR designs, all the staff has been called for an important meeting, employees are talking among themselves, its 7 pm)

Employee 1O god! AR designs koi jail se kam nahi hai, din bhar kaam karo, jab ghar jao toh pata chale phir koi meeting hai.

Employee 1: O god! AR design is no less than a jail! Work whole day, when you reach home you are informed that there is another meeting.

Employee 2Yeah! Your right, working 24/7 without any break and the boss, unke muh se appreciation ka 1 word nahi nikalta.

Employee 2: Yeah! Your right, working 24/7 without any break and the boss, he never utters even 1 word of appreciation.

Employee 3 runs in and announces'

"He is here, back to work everyone. Sshhh, quiet, quiet everyone."

"He is here, back to work everyone. Sshhh, quiet, quiet everyone."

Everyone settles down and then...he walks in.

Yes that's him, Powerful and ruthless, attitude ka bhandar (store full of attitude), ego ka pitara (Treasure of ego). Perfectly carved six pack abs visible from his thin material ka waistcoat. Deep brown burning eyes, a strong jaw line to die for.

Stubble aisa jo har ladki ke dil mein dhamaka kar jaye, perfectly chiseled nose jispar 24/7 gussa hota hai, extraordinarily hot pink lips jis se har waqt gusse wale word hi nikalte hai.  

A kind of stubble which creates an explosion in every girl's heart, perfectly chiseled nose on whose tip anger resides 24/7, extraordinarily hot pink lips from which only harsh words are uttered!

A perfect personality, every girls dream man. But, kabhi kabhi jo dikhta hai woh hota nahi, aur jo hota hai woh dikhai nahi deta. Uska gussa, attitude, ego ye sab uska shaukh nahi dard hai. Dard ko kai saalon tak dil mein daba ke rakhne ka nateeja hai. Par iss baat ko kaun samjhe, har kisiko sirf uska ahankar dikhta hai uske aankhon ki tadap nahi dikhti.

A perfect personality, every girls dream man. But, sometime what seems is not actually the truth, and sometimes the truth is not actually visible. His anger, attitude, ego, all this is not his hobby, he isn't fond of it...it's the pain in him. It's the result of burying the pain in the heart for years together. But who will understand this, everyone just sees the egotism but nobody sees the pain the yearning of his eyes.

The meeting began with a PowerPoint presentation by Aman' chief executive of AR Designs, the clients were satisfied.

"I hope you are convinced with all the clauses"

"I hope you are convinced with all the clauses"...a husky voice said from the opposite end of the dark conference hall.

"Yes, of course Mr.Raizada, it's all perfect."

"Yes, of course Mr.Raizada, it's all perfect." Mr.Singhania replied.

"Good, waise bhi...I don't like changes."

"Good, after all...I don't like changes." He replied coldly.

"Actually Mr.Raizada""Actually Mr.Raizada"

But before Mr.Singhania could complete ASR's cell rang. Only his eyes are shown glancing at the cell. As he reads the name flashing on the cell he picks it up and excuses himself from the hall.

(Anjali in green & pink , ASR in maroon & pink for non-hindi reader.)

"Chottey...kahan hai aap?" "Chottey...where are you?"

"Maine HP se kaha tha aapko inform karne ke liye"

"I asked HP to inform you"

"Jaante hai hum, par aap ne time dekha hai?"

"I know, but have you seen the time?"

He glances at the watch and closes his eyes in despair. Now he can never reach home on time.

"Di main abhi nikal raha hoon, Di?...Hello, Di."

"Di I'm just starting now, Di? Hello, Di?"

But Anjali was too disappointed with his callous behavior to talk to him any further.

He went inside the hall and said that due to an important work he has to head home, and with that he started off towards Shanti Van.

(Scene: Anjali is sitting in the living area checking the guests list, a pile of invites are kept on the table in front of her)

"Khurana family, aur...Umm Mr. And Mrs. Singh, Chopras aur umm...haan Khan Family."

"Khurana family, and...Umm Mr. And Mrs. Singh, Chopras and umm...yeah Khan Family."

Anjali was muttering while she kept addressing the invites. Suddenly she felt a warm and affectionate hand on her head, caressing it lovingly. She looked up to find a smiling lady in her 60s with an energetic face and influencing eyes staring at her lovingly.

"Aree nani aap?" ,"Oh Nani, you?" Anjali said before making her sit beside her by holding her hand.

"Bitiya, subah se dekh rahe hai, aap ek kaam khatam karti hai hi nahi ki dusre kaam me lag jaati hai, ab toh sa thoda araam kar lijiye" Nani said caressing her cheek.

"Oh dear, I'm noticing you since morning, before completing one task you get yourself indulged in another. Rest for a while at least now" Nani said caressing her cheek.

"Nani aap toh janti hi hai, humare kitne armaan thein humare teeno bhaiyo ko lekar, kitni koshisho ke baad jaakar woh shaadi ke liye maan gaye hain, humne soonch is se pehle unka iraada badle hum apne saare armaan poore karlete hain. Phir pata nahi kab apne dusre bhai ki shaadi enjoy karne ka chance mile, aap toh jaanti hai kyun!" Anjali joked.

"Nani you know naa...how many wishes I had for all 3 brothers of mine. He agreed to get hitched after so much of convincing, I thought before he changes any of his decisions I should fulfil all my wishes regarding his marriage. Who know when I get the chance to enjoy my other brothers wedding next time, you know naa why!" Anjali joked.

The two ladies were busy in the conversation when suddenly the main door flung open, the two ladies turned to see who it. Then they saw a familiar figure which brought an ardent smile to their glowing faces.

*formula kaam kargaya* *Looks like formula has worked* anjali thought.

The chilly winds of Delhi blowing the thin red gossamer curtains, blocking the spectacular view of his mesmerizing face. Slowly the curtains moved apart to reveal...the mighty Arnav Singh Raizada. 

Well that's it for the week, so how was it? i know not sooo interesting, but I would definitely present something much better than this in the next chap. Till then pleaseee hit the like button and leave ur comment, for the last few chaps i haven't received a good no. of comment, guys plss i really really wanna know how u guys feel about my writing so pleaseee doo comment! 

P.S. I've translated the text to make it more easier...pls do read & review.

Happy reading,

~ ❤️ Sana ❤️ ~

MissPurpleFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update! Love this story...
sidhu285 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Will read and Comment for sure 😊
Amti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
YOu wrote it very beautifullyyy... loved ittt
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
so that was ASR wait parr shaadi well roka kiska ho raha hai not arnie right
but then when khushi is there why fear right
so inn dono ki jodi banne waali hain lekin kaise
well i wonder how the guptas will see the riazadas pls do continue soon
this is getting intriguing so our hero has finally offically made his entry
awww khushi was so lost with what DJ said that she made complete mess of things right
man that was cute
looking forward the meeting of arhi it will be explosive for sure
cheers for pm
see ya soon again

Sana16 thumbnail

Chapter - 5 

(Connecticut, 2 pm, scene shifts to the Living area of the Gupta Villa.)

"Tickets book hogaye hai, the flight is scheduled for Friday evening"...Shashi said, walking over to the ladies seated on the sofas.

"Daijaan, baccho ne packing kar li?" Shashi asked as he sat opposite to DJ.

"Haan shashi Babua, aur itne excited hoke packing ki hai; khaskar Khushi bitiya ne." DJ said.

"Chalo accha hai, baccho ko bhi parivar ka saath miljayega" Shashi said.

"Hum sab ke liye chai le aate hai" Garima said getting up.

"Arey baitho bitiya hum le aate hai" DJ said.

"Nahi nahi hum le aate hai" Garima said walking off towards the kitchen.

Garima went to the kitchen and stood by the counter, breathing heavily, beads of perspiration gleaming on her forehead. Her face could not hide the anxiety; it was evident in her eyes.

(Garima thinking)

*Yeh hum kya kar rahe hai? Jaane ke liye maan toh gaye, par kya hume wahan...kuch samajh nahi aa raha hai; kare toh kya kare. Bacche kitne khush hai, aur Khushi, kaise uski umeedon par paani pher de? Kaise bataye usey ki jis parivar mein jaane ke liye woh itni khush hai uss hii parivar ne kabhi hume...Hey Devi Maiyya hum kya kare*

"Garima kya hua bitiya? Hum aaye kya?" DJ called Garima pulling her out of her thoughts.

Garima walked out of the kitchen with a tray carrying the tea; meanwhile Khushi came down the stairs.

"Are you going out somewhere dear?" Shashi asked.

"Haan Babuji hum Raghav ji ke saath ja rahe hai" Khushi said.

"Okay bitiya, jaldi laut aana aur suno raghav ko zyada tang mat karna" Shashi Said.

"Aap bhi na" Khushi smiled and left the Gupta Villa.

Khushi took out her cell from her pink sling bag & dialled Raghav's number, (Raghav in blue & Khushi in red)

Hello...

Hello? Khushi are you there?

Kahan hai aap?

Papa ke office mein, kuch cases ke files dena aaya tha. Kyun kya hua?

Hum 10 mins mein jimmy's gallery pohoch rahe hai, and I want you there in 5 mins.

What? Khushi you know it takes atleast 25 mins to reach Jimmy's.

I don't know anything you have to be there, chalo aapke liye I'll become thoda 'Considerate'...be there in 8 mins.

But Khushi...listen...

See youuu...!

She hung up without letting him complete. She took a cab to jimmy's gallery, Khushi's favorite place. It was a book store adjoining a coffee shop which overlooked the city of Connecticut. She would spend hours together with a big cup of her favorite coffee and a beautiful book.

The cab came to screeching halt in front of the pathway; she paid the fare and started walking along the pathway, the pathway lead to a flight of steps which in turn lead to the gallery.

"Hi Joe! What's up?" Khushi said walking over to the billing counter, Jimmy's gallery was owned by Joe's dad. Joe was khushi's classmate.

"Hello Khushi, ah boring day! By the way...how was the book you borrowed last week?" Joe asked.

"Ah, it's so interesting...I love it, thanks for suggesting that book." Khushi said walking over to her favorite seat, beside the huge windows.

"Anytime, so where is Raghav?" Joe asked taking a seat opposite Khushi.

"Running for his life" mumbled Khushi under her breath.

"What?" Joe asked confused.

"Ermm...I mean he is on the way" Khushi replied hiding a giggle.

"Okay I'll send you your favourite coffee, you enjoy and I'll catch up with later. Okay?" Joe said getting up.

"Yeah sure, thanks." Khushi said flashing her million dollar smile.

"Hmm...Let's see, Kahan tak poonche hai Raghav ji." Khushi said smiling mischievously. She dialled Raghav's number '

"Hello...sirf 30 seconds baaki hai, Kahan tak poonche aap?" Khushi said looking at the fancy clock on the opposite purple wall.

"Bohot khareeb, nazar ghuma kar toh dekhiye!" Raghav replied.

Khushi's eyes widened, she looked around & found Raghav at the entrance, leaning on the door frame, smiling victoriously.

"I reached 30 seconds before! Now may I know the grave reason behind calling me here like this?" he questioned sarcastically.

"Reason, you are asking for a reason? I am going to India, for the first time, and you know very well that before taking any major step I always talk to someone. & this is one most major step of my life ' I am going to INDIA!" Khushi said.

"Okay! Tell me what do you want to talk?" Raghav said lightly.

"Why the hell are you taking it so lightly?" Khushi asked.

"Khushi relax, I'm not taking it lightly. I understand what you are feeling right now!" Raghav explained.

"No you don't, I'm going to India for the first time. It's all going to be so different, different people, different place, different relations, different meaning, and different feelings. How will I be able to adjust, what if I...what if I do some mistake." Khushi said walking over to the window.

"Khushi just stay calm okay. I know it's all going to be different but I also know that, you will mix with them very easily. After all you belong there...you're heart belongs there." Raghav said smiling.

Khushi's eyes widened at this, she instantly turned around & took a seat beside him and said '

"What, what did you say?" khushi asked.

"What?" Raghav asked confused.

"You just said something like heart & belongs to somewhere, something like that" Khushi said.

"Oh that, I said you're heart belongs there" Raghav replied smiling at his best friend's childishness.

"You know today morning DJ was telling me something about finding my soul mate" Khushi said nervously.

Raghav's eyes widened, he suddenly stood up and said '

"Don't tell me they are looking for a 'rishta' or something for you!" Raghav said.

"Argh, don't be stupid & listen to me carefully" she said pulling him making him sit beside her.

"DJ said destiny takes you where you belong, and we are destined to meet our partners at the right time, at the right place." Khushi said smiling.

"So?" Raghav said confused.

"Raghav ji how can you be so naive? See, after such a long time suddenly Babuji decides to take us to India...why?" Khushi said.

"Why?"  He asked naively.

"Because maybe I'm destined to go there buddhu! Maybe I'll find my soul mate there." Khushi said smiling.

"Who knows maybe he is right here in Cc, & you are not able to recognize him" Raghav said promting her. 

Suddenly DJ's words flashed Khushi's mind - "You would not require to put in a lot of effort to recognize him, it'll just happen...jab bhi aap unse takraogi yaa unke paas jaogi, aapko ehsaas hojayega, app jab unse milengi pehli hi nazar main aapko unki aankhon ki gehrai bhaa jayegi. Jab bhi woh aapke paas honge aapko unke aane ka ehsaas hojayega, aapki dhadkane tezz hojayegi, aapki saansein tham jayengi aur aapko yakeen hojayega ke haan yahi hai woh!."

"Par aaj tak aisa kuch toh hua hi nahi aaj tak...iska matlab woh wahi India main hai!" khushi said under her breath, lost in her thoughts.

"What, what did you say?" Raghav asked.

"Haan? nahi kuch nahi. Hum soonch rahe thein woh kaise dikhte honge?" Khushi said smiling.

"Hmmm...Tall, handsome & dashing bilkul meri tarah." Raghav said animatedly.

"Hum bataye?" Khushi said, Raghav nodded in reply.

"Come 'on let's go" Khushi said pulling Raghav out of the gallery.

"Goodbye Joe" Khushi said pulling Raghav out.

"Goodbye guys" Joe replied.

"Khushi where are we going?" Raghav asked confused.

"Shushh...follow me" Khushi replied.

(Scene shifts to Delhi, RM, Roka ceremony is over, dinner is done now the dance performances by the family members is going to commence in a couple of minutes. The time is 12:30 am)

Roka ceremony is over, the groom Arnav's cousin Avinash is busy discussing something with nani and Anjali when suddenly anjali glances at Arnav & excuses herself & walks off towards Arnav. Arnav is walking towards the stairs to go to his room; he never participates in these kinds of functions. As he climbs the first step a loving hand on his shoulder stops him in his tracks, he turns around to find a motherly figure standing in front of him.

"Chottey...kaha jaa rahe hai ho tum?" Anjali questions him.

"Di, function is over. Dinner bhi hogaya hai, aapke kehne par mai ab tak is party mein ruka na, now I've got to go." Arnav replied sternly.

"Chottey please kuch der aur ruk jao na...NK bhai ka performance hai. Chottey ye performance bohot special hai khaskar tumhare liye. Dekho toh sahi tumhe zaroor pasand aayega." Anjali tried convincing him.

Arnav started - "Di I can't..." but Anjali interrupted him.

"Chottey please humare liye..." Anjali said. She knew that now he cannot deny her. She couldn't hide that victorious smile when he nodded in acceptance.

Meanwhile NK who was getting ready backstage called for Anjali.

"Kya hua NK bhai, everything okay?" Anjali asked.

"Yeah yeah Di, everything is fine but mujhe abhi bhi samajh nahi aa raha hai why did you ask me to act as Nannav?" NK asked confused.

"Woh isiliye NK bhai kyunki hum chahte hai ki Chottey ko iss baat ka ehsaas ho ki ab unhe apne jeevan saathi ki khoj shuru kar deni chahiye" Anjali said placing a loving palm on NK's cheek.

"Oh right! By the way Di, ye bhoj mujhe kab shuru karni chahiye?" NK asked.

"Bhoj nahi NK bhai Khoj" she replied.

"Yeah yeah, wohi wohi..." NK said.

"Abhi us mein time hai NK bhai, tab tak aap apne performance ki practise kijiye" she said before walking away leaving a confused NK behind.

The lights in the hall went off, the crowd started murmuring when the spot light flashed on Anjali who was standing on the stage holding a mike.

"Ladies and gentlemen please put your hand together for the first performance of the night." Anjali said.

A guitar tune started playing in the background, a suavely dressed man entered, holding a file. Suddenly a harsh wind started blowing and blew away the papers in the file, "What the..." he said. Suddenly Anjali came & tapped on his shoulder.

"Chottey, dekhiye...hawaon ka rukh badal raha hai. Pyaar ka mausam aagaya hai, ab waqt aagaya hai us andekhi anjaani saathi ko dhoondh ne ka!" Anjali said. NK turned around and started swaying to the tune of the song, 6 dancers started dancing behind him & one of them handed him a guitar.

Arnav was shocked to see NK imitating his action, more than that he was angry on his Di for making someone imitate THE ASR, & the thing which was actually bothering him was his Di, who has now gone public to convince him to settle down. He HATED this whole concept of getting married, & this performance only added fuel to the smoldering embers in him!

Meanwhile NK started the performance...

(Green ' Happening in India at RM, NK's performance.Blue ' Happening in Connecticut, Khushi singing in the park with Raghav.)

Hay...hay hay hay heyyy...hey hey hey hey aa haa haaahaaa...

Laa la la la...lala la la laaa la laa la...!

Andekhi anjaani si pagli si deewani si, jaane woh kaisi hogi re - (2)

Hooo...chori se chupke chupke baithi hai dil me chupke

jaane woh kaisi hogi re?

Khushi literally dragged him to Lake View Park, which was a 5 minutes' walk from Jimmy's. She made him sit on a bench opposite the lake and sat beside him.

"Raghav ji kitni ajeeb baat haina koi andekha anjaana kaise aapka itna aapna banjaata hai..." Khushi said lost deep into her thoughts.

"Khushi koi kitna bhi andekha anjaana ho, dil se jaana pehchaana hona chahiye." Raghav said smiling.

Khushi looked at Raghav and smiled and got up, she walked over to the lake leaving a confused Raghav behind. She turned around and started '

Andekha anjaana sa pagla sa deewana sa, jaane woh kaisa hoga re - (2)

chori se chupke chupke baitha hai dil me chupkejaane woh kaisa hoga re?

She walked over to a group of girls who were fishing near the lake; she whispered something into one of the girl's ear. The all got up and joined Khushi in the song. Raghav was surprised that how the hell did Khushi managed to convince people so quickly ' only a word from in her silky voice was enough!

Andekhi anjaani si pagli si deewani si, jaane woh kaisi hogi re!

Mere khayalo me na jaane kitni tasvire banane lagi,
She sang with dreamy eyes staring at the skies.

Bas aasmaano pe do dilo ki takdire banane lagi,

Nk sang, he came to Arnav & pointed a finger at his heart first then at the sky out of the french windows, something attracted him & he was forced to look at the direction where NK pointed. The starlit sky! 

Bin dekhe hai aisi bechaini tauba, Oye rabba dekha to jaane kya hoga...Khushi happily danced with the girls. 

Sapno me aane wali neende churane wali, jaane woh kaisi hogi re...NK danced with the group. 

Palko ke upar niche dil ke dhadkan ke piche, jaane woh kaisa hoga re...

Khushi came to Raghav and pulled him to dance with her. 

Andekhi anjaani si pagli si deewani si, jaane woh kaisi hogi re...
NK curled his lower lip like a child saying *I-Don't-Know*

Khushi & Raghav danced with the girls, finally after bidding adieu they started walking towards the street, they walked along the sidewalk while Khushi still kept singing! 

Na jaane kya hoga na kya hoga pehli mulakaat mein?
He sang with a red dupatta in his hand.

Kaise chupaoongi chand ko main us chaandni raat mein?
Khushi sang while waving her red scarf in the air. 

Bas ab to mai uska ghunghat kholunga,
Chupke se dekhunga kuch na bolunga...

He sang throwing the dupatta in the air which eventually landed on Arnav shoulder. He took the dupatta & was about to throw it when anjali held his hand. He started walking away when Anjali stopped him & looked at him with requesting eyes which said *Please-stay*, Arnav couldn't deny his Di therefore he had to stay back. 

Oye hoye hoye yeh bechaini oye hoye hoye  yeh betaabi, jaane woh kaisa hoga re! Khushi ran to the car dancing. 

Jis ko dekha na barso, dekhunga mein kal parso...
Jaane woh kaisi hogi re...

Andekha anjaana sa pagla sa deewana sa jaane woh kaisa hoga re...

Raghav & Khushi sat in the car and headed towards home. 

Andekhi anjaani si pagli si deewani si, jaane woh kaisi hogi re...
The lights started blurring & NK disappeared behind the falling curtains.

Jaane woh kaisa hoga re, Jaane woh kaisa hoga re...
Khushi sang while staring at the skies from Raghav's black convertible... 

They reached home & Khushi ran towards the main door before bidding Raghav a quick goodbye.

Precap: "Ah...finally hum India poohanchne waale hai, just 20 more mins! aur phir hum apne dil ke paas honge bohot paas...!" Khushi said excitedly under her breath looking out of the window, staring at the clouds beneath. Meanwhile Arnav is sitting in the hall working on his laptop when Anjali comes to him and says, " Chottey, humra ek kaam kardo pls.  Aaj 10'o clock ki Connecticut ki flight se bade Mama ji aarahe hai, tum pls unhe pick up karne chale jao." Arnav says, "but Di I've got work", "chottey plsss tum jaante ho na Mamaji ko, agar driver ko bhijvaya toh woh naraaz hojayenge" Anjali said requesting. "Alright fine, I'll go!" Arnav said getting up.

Ahhh...finally! So how was it!?...Guys I've been getting such a low number of likes & comments, plsss tell me the reason!? 😭 If Its boring pleaseee let me know so that I can add the missing flavor. There must be some reason naa...!? If you would tell me I can at least try to write up to the mark. Bohot mehnat se likha hai isse guys! critisize karne se bhi mat katrao, feel free to do so...😊 It gives me strength to come back again with a power packed update! aaj ke liye kaafi hai...plsss hit the like button & comment! 😳...Happy reading!

Cheers,

~ ❤️ Sana ❤️ ~