Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Why all this hate? (Page 3)

Infinities IF-Sizzlerz
Infinities
Infinities

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Hey Lali , 

We haven't talked before ...But I have read your FF ...Dil Dosti Magic ...Its awesome 

And coming to ur post , well I had kept my hands open for a new character ... I would have excepted the new couple ... Provided it had been reasonable ...As the show suggests , its dil , dosti and DANCE ...
Taani aka Vrinda Dawda is no comparison to such awesome dancers like the rest of the gang ...Acting , as a newbie can be neglected ...But DANCE , its essential as far as D3 is concerned ...TY the videos of Taa Rey dance Taani's dance :)

And secondly  I ain't comparing Kria with Taani , whatever would have been the reason for ending KriYaansh lets neglect it for the time being ...  Taani is a stupid bimbo ...She is zero at intellect and is shown to act as if she is behind Rey like some despo ... D3 is a youth inspiring show sweety :) ... It has won the award twice I guess ... Do you really think a girl like Taani can be an icon for youth ..?? I seriously don't think so ...A girl who can't handle her spilled emotions , how can we expect her to motivate people ...

Rey LOVED Kria ...Even if Rey was to show to fall in love with a girl , it should have been knitted with time and delicacy ...Break up as the word suggests BREAKS people ..How can a guy , who loved a girl madly from the last one year fell for a girl in a matter of 2 weeks ...?

The character TAANI is a ruin ... and I say again ...I never denied a new girl , had it been humble and pleasing ...

Regards , 
Mahi

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhi1829ArShi90Essence..StolenKiss.KriYaansh960Snigs.

the_writer_21 Senior Member
the_writer_21
the_writer_21

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
So i guess everyone here has a point...well w.e i was just saying whatever was going through my head.

Anyway, i hope you all enjoy the show (as much as you can with Taani in it) and can still enjoy it :)

I dont want to create any problems so im just gonna close down this thread. I dont want to end up instultin someone or offending them becuase that's not what I'm trying to do. 

See you guys later :)

Love
a
L
i

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ABCDesiGirl93Infinities

Ankithate Goldie
Ankithate
Ankithate

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
You are right on your part ,
but according to me ,

taani is a lame and weak character , no offence to Vrinda but she cant even dance and so mainly a dance show and most fans watch coz dance in it.. So if u introduce a character who cant dance , lame and weak too. And abla bari kind of.. Ppl will gonna hate it.
But i like what points to mention that no1 should compare it to Kriya but as i said i m not comparison too. The character is weak with respect to show , but now palki is trying its best and i m seeing she is building tarey fans now. And swaron ki to bat na i kare . Enough has said already..
But palki to palki i hai !
Parvathi12 IF-Dazzler
Parvathi12
Parvathi12

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
lali.. u r back.. yar... please continue ur FF na...
the_writer_21 Senior Member
the_writer_21
the_writer_21

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRonluver666

lali.. u r back.. yar... please continue ur FF na...
\

I've been thinking about continuing it. I mean, since i stopped watching the show, i just stopped with the fics. But since im watching the show again, i think i mite be continuing DDM :) If i do continue, i mite update in the next few days :)
eshaaax3. IF-Sizzlerz
eshaaax3.
eshaaax3.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
I honestly cant even say why i dislike Taani, its not cause she's paired with Rey and its not cause she's a new girl, its probably just her  presence ; Being a viewer of D3 from the very beginning, i dont see how she fits into the essence of the show, but thats my opinion. I dont go around bashing her saying shes this and that and that this, i dont think i have ever. Ive probably just pointed out my opinion and said i dislike her character; thats it. Other than that, yeah still hung on Kria, she was the soul of the show for me, and probably many others, so i blame the CVS for speeding like a cheetah with the tracks and just not doing anything digestible; if CVS were going slow and steady and more sensibly with the things happening in the show, and gave a lot more importance to SwaRon, maybe then it wouldnt be so angry-fying for other viewers you know ? 

Taani / Rey fans are a miniority on the forum, Kria/KriYansh, and SwaRon fans are a majority ; Kria/KriYansh have been butchered completely which as everyone knows has left the fans hearts broken. SwaRon fans are being played with, and then Taani / Rey are being rushed practically; like there is no time for any acceptance, adjustments, or digests, so i dont blame anyone for getting angry and hating

Frankly, it hurts to see the forum like a jungle, i remember it being so happy and fun back in the days :/ 

- this is all my opinion, no one hate me either ROFLWacko-

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HPmaniac

Go to top