Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Why all this hate? (Page 2)

the_writer_21 Senior Member
the_writer_21
the_writer_21

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lyfisbeautiful

Well, i dislike taani n i dnt see myself putting an effort into changing the way i feel.. hving likes and dislikes is only human.. so i say its no big deal if ppl are nt fond of a character or two.. no offence!!:)

No, i dont take any offense. Like i said, its okay if you dont like a character and you;re right, having like and dislikes is human. I just wish that the hate wasnt so harsh, ya know? But thanks for your input!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lyfisbeautiful

the_writer_21
the_writer_21

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

^ Well yes... it is sad.. You know na, I've been here since the start and seeing the forum lately, it kinda hurts. One is ready to accept a thing and vice-versa. Anyways, all this hate is for the CVs who keep disappointing many. I believe it would have been better if they had taken it a step at a time and managed both SwaRon and Taani-Rey equally. 

Yea i agree with you. If the CVs had done this a bit slower then maybe there wouldnt be such a problem. And yea the whole Swaron and Taani-rey thing is so disproportional its a but annoying but hopefull the CVs will read all these comments and do something with them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ABCDesiGirl93-Araina-

the_writer_21
the_writer_21

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskaan.

Mais is right

if you have the courage to stand only then you can

like you i aslo left the show in its middle and again cam back when taani made an entry

exactly its not taani's fault that kriya left, i wonder what does poor virinda think??

1.  i think comparison occurs because people try to make someone show better by degrading the other

2.Taani was meant to be different because its not possible for a person to fall in love with the other person having the same nature with whom he had a break up

best of luck with your thread

Ik that's what i was thinking! She must feel at least a little bad about all this...ik i would!
But yea i agree with you on your first and second point. 
Thanks! I hope the thread doesnt become...awkward

Edited by LaLi21 - 21 July 2012 at 12:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ABCDesiGirl93muskaan.

HPmaniac IF-Dazzler
HPmaniac
HPmaniac

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Hey SmileWelcome back to the forum...

to answer your question:

Why is Taani compared to Kria? Well, since she's supposed to be the new girl for Rey, people will of course compare her to Kria... it's only natural. But you're right, we shouldn't be comparing... Comparing them is an insult to Kria!

I don't blame Taani or Vrinda for Kria/Shakti's exit from the show...That doesn't even make sense!

But yes, I hate Taani...and it's NOT bcuz she's the total opposite of Kria...

First of all, what was the need for a new girl so soon?  Rey's been in love with Kria for over a year...one day she leaves, a week later they get another girl opposite him...and expect us to accept her? Hell no! There were plenty of other stuff to be shown... SwaRon for one thing... with Kria gone the next logical thing to do was to focus more on SwaRon... but no, after that beautiful confession, most of the swaron scenes are them talking on d phone or if they ever do come face to face, they're discussing Taani! ...and what about the remaining 8 characters?? The CV's have always maintained that D3 is about ALL 12 CHARACTERS...so why couldn't they have developed their stories???? and as far as Rey is concerned... I'm not saying that he needs to be crying all the time or turn into a complete devdas... but he definitely needed more time to properly grieve over his break-up...to get over it! (again, not by crying etc etc) Basically, Rey is awesome enough to be by himself, he really doesn't need a girl for us to be interested in watching him! The cv's really should've given Rey more time...

Accha chalo, they decided to get a new girl... but Taani??Seriously? Until the new title track was released, I was convinced that the CV's had got her just as a joke... SHE is supposed to be the lead???

I get it, the CV's wanted a character who wasn't anything like Kria... so they go and create this girl who's infatuated with Rey, has his posters all over her room and who comes all the way from jodhpur (or some place like that) to mumbai just to get to know this guy... a guy she dint know anything about but that he's good looking and a great dancer! And in the college when she finally meets him she keeps falling all over him, I mean she literally pulled him on top of her! What kind of a girl does that? Then, to get closer to Rey she cheats and gets into the weaklings dance group, not for one minute giving a thought about how important the post is! AND when she got to know that Kria had been Rey's girlfriend, she dressed up like her and tried to behave like her! I don't understand how on earth could people actually like her! And does she solve any of the problems that she's created? NO! All she does is cry and cry! Glycerin ki dukaan!

If the CV's really wanted us to like the girl then they should've got someone who is likeable! As simple as that!
A character totally opposite to Kria doesn't mean that it has to be a stupid stalker whose sole aim in life is to get Rey as her boyfriend.
I mean chalo, you think KriYaansh fans are biased, what about the SwaRon fans? Why do you think they hate Taani???
Answer is simple... there's NOTHING about her that we can like!
It's not fine to me that the girl Reyaansh Singhania is going to end up with is as pathetic as Taani... And that the CV's are actually getting the main characters down to Taani's level to justify her actions! I'm hurt, disappointed and furious at the CV's.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhi1829ArShi90Essence..Tanuka_TanHaswayamsharonStolenKiss.basket_101-Rema-eshaaax3.Zehnaseeb.KriYaansh960Snigs.

ArShi90 Senior Member
ArShi90
ArShi90

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HPmaniac

to answer your question:

Why is Taani compared to Kria? Well, since she's supposed to be the new girl for Rey, people will of course compare her to Kria... it's only natural. But you're right, we shouldn't be comparing... Comparing them is an insult to Kria!

I don't blame Taani or Vrinda for Kria/Shakti's exit from the show...That doesn't even make sense!

First of all, what was the need for a new girl so soon?  Rey's been in love with Kria for over a year...one day she leaves, a week later they get another girl opposite him...and expect us to accept her? Hell no! There were plenty of other stuff to be shown... SwaRon for one thing... with Kria gone the next logical thing to do was to focus more on SwaRon... but no, after that beautiful confession, most of the swaron scenes are them talking on d phone or if they ever do come face to face, they're discussing Taani! ...and what about the remaining 8 characters?? The CV's have always maintained that D3 is about ALL 12 CHARACTERS...so why couldn't they have developed their stories???? and as far as Rey is concerned... I'm not saying that he needs to be crying all the time or turn into a complete devdas... but he definitely needed more time to properly grieve over his break-up...to get over it! (again, not by crying etc etc) Basically, Rey is awesome enough to be by himself, he really doesn't need a girl for us to be interested in watching him! The cv's really should've given Rey more time...

Accha chalo, they decided to get a new girl... but Taani??Seriously? Until the new title track was released, I was convinced that the CV's had got her just as a joke... SHE is supposed to be the lead???

I get it, the CV's wanted a character who wasn't anything like Kria... so they go and create this girl who's infatuated with Rey, has his posters all over her room and who comes all the way from jodhpur (or some place like that) to mumbai just to get to know this guy... a guy she dint know anything about but that he's good looking and a great dancer! And in the college when she finally meets him she keeps falling all over him, I mean she literally pulled him on top of her! What kind of a girl does that? Then, to get closer to Rey she cheats and gets into the weaklings dance group, not for one minute giving a thought about how important the post is! AND when she got to know that Kria had been Rey's girlfriend, she dressed up like her and tried to behave like her! I don't understand how on earth could people actually like her! And does she solve any of the problems that she's created? NO! All she does is cry and cry! Glycerin ki dukaan!

If the CV's really wanted us to like the girl then they should've got someone who is likeable! As simple as that!
A character totally opposite to Kria doesn't mean that it has to be a stupid stalker whose sole aim in life is to get Rey as her boyfriend.
I mean chalo, you think KriYaansh fans are biased, what about the SwaRon fans? Why do you think they hate Taani???
It's not fine to me that the girl Reyaansh Singhania is going to end up with is as pathetic as Taani... And that the CV's are actually getting the main characters down to Taani's level to justify her actions! I'm hurt, disappointed and furious at the CV's.

A hug from my side..I hate Tani..N always will..N about Rey??? Umm...Aaah!!! Thank god Kriya left him..He himself ruined KriYansh..No KriYansh for me now..I m happy with my angel Kriya..I think Rey just need some physical comfort..there is nothing between Rey n Tani..Just physical attraction..Can't believe I used to love Rey N this showAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhi1829Essence..Zehnaseeb.KriYaansh960Snigs.-Rema-

Zehnaseeb. IF-Sizzlerz
Zehnaseeb.
Zehnaseeb.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love45

to answer your question:

A hug from my side..I hate Tani..N always will..N about Rey??? Umm...Aaah!!! Thank god Kriya left him..He himself ruined KriYansh..No KriYansh for me now..I m happy with my angel Kriya..I think Rey just need some physical comfort..there is nothing between Rey n Tani..Just physical attraction..Can't believe I used to love Rey N this showAngry

so true, at least the current TaaRey track shows nothing except physical attraction between these two..

n comparing Taani with Kriya will be the biggest mistake n biggest insult to our Kriya..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi90Essence..Snigs.-Rema-

the_writer_21
the_writer_21

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asha_ArSha

Originally posted by love45

to answer your question:

so true, at least the current TaaRey track shows nothing except physical attraction between these two..

n comparing Taani with Kriya will be the biggest mistake n biggest insult to our Kriya..

I guess i can see where you guys are coming from, what with all the things Taani has done but maybe the CVs might develop the character in a good way. Ik that they brought in Taani's character in a little to quickly but maybe if they do something a little more interesting with Taani then maybe the whole Taani situation can be a but more interesting. 

I mean that she can be annoying but i just kind of look over it because what's the point, right? You dont have to agree with me AT ALL. It's just what i think should happen. Make the character better and try to make it a bit more interesting. Does that make any sense? 

Like i said, im not trying to offend anyone or trying to create any sort of problems. And i wasn't saying any of you are biased. It was all just an opinion i had. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Essence..ABCDesiGirl93lostmymusic.

Snigs. IF-Sizzlerz
Snigs.
Snigs.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

Copying and Pasting from my previous post..

Taani is shown as a character who is all way from Jodhpur to Mumbai to see her Prince Charming. She even doesnt know her brother studies in the same college. She made a fake CD and gained the place of the sixth dancer and gave some silly reasons when asked to practise. She cried when Swayam yelled at her but didnt even give a try. She didnt even listen to them when they told not to talk to Shivam. When Taani has the courage to say to Rey that she liked him then why did she lack the courage to say she cant be the sixth dancer and her fake CD was not yet known to Swayam, Sharon and all. She didnt yet deserve the morals for faking.

Taani n Rey, a rumour called "Taani - Rey ki Prem Kahaani", leave about Shivam, in the college like St. Louis when Kria was made AGS after fair voting and Rey as GS after voting, suddenly without any of the system if a girl especially a newcomer to college becomes the AGS then who wont doubt. If Rey n Sharon didnt want Shivam to become the AGS then they might have come kept any of their friends as Vicky, Nil, Bharat or Amar. If he so wanted girls then also Simmi, Neha, Rinni n Vishakha are deir. Vishakha is professional and personal when required. Rey n Sharon were the only reason behind the rumour.

After this rumour, Taani became super strong and holded Rey's hand and took him to the medical room holding his hand. It was like a bullet proof to the rumour. Anyone of us would have believed the rumour if we would witness such scene, did Taani doesnt know that?? Did Rey's brain stopped working at the moment??

One more, super question from my friend, Rey came to fire-exit after wiping the blood on his face and called Taani. How did he rub the blood mark without cleaning his hand?? Let us think someone else did it for him, was the person who did clean his face never saw his hand or were they blind??NO ...funniest truth. Rey made the people believe that he was acting without thinking.

I know accepting a girl in Rey's life would have been difficult for a while but sooner or later the things would have got resolved and the show must have gone well.

Taani's character doesnt at all make a sense and it seems unrealistic. Trying to connect such girl with a strong character was really absurd and will never be acceptable.

The storyline would have been far more better if Swayam n Sharon were made to be in a trial relationship and you would have left Rey alone rather than showing him go over-protective. You would have matured Taani's character without making her being baby-sitted by Rey. You should have let her learn the things on her own and become strong rather than using the cheap tricks like Fake CD n Kria's dresses n walking style.

Rey deserves someone else better than her.

I dislike her character strongly because of the reasons I stated above.

And one more thing, the storyline is completely showed like Rey never loved anyone and Taani is his first love which is completely fault. The track at present doesnt match up with the previous track. Its like Im seeing a story after forwarding the track.

Edited by snigdha_arsha - 21 July 2012 at 10:59pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhi1829Essence..Tanuka_TanHaZehnaseeb.-Rema-eshaaax3.Infinities

Go to top