Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Why all this hate?

the_writer_21 Senior Member
the_writer_21
the_writer_21

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone.
So i havent really been active in this forum for a while now because honestly i had stopped watching the show. And it's not because Kriya left and there was no Kriyaansh. It's because honestly i thought the show was losing its essence. Like the show is supposed to be about DIL DOSTI and DANCE. I felt the show was just too much dil and not enough dosti and dance. I got sick of it and stopped watching.

But even though i didnt watch the show, i have a cousin (ashree45) who still watches the show and she would keep me updated with everything that was going on. A week i started to watch the show again and honestly i like it a little better now. 

Everyone for some reason is HATING on Taani. Like, WHAT THE HECK? Okay, I love Kriyaansh, don't get me wrong. But, I'm sorry! KRIYA IS GONE. AND I DON'T THINK SHE'S COMING BACK ANYTIME SOON. 

It's not Taani's fault Kriya left, right? Now, the CVs had to bring in a new person because Rey needs to have a love interest in the show. He can't be single for the remainder of the show can he? 

Everyone's saying that Taani is so totally different from Kriya and she can never compare:
1) Why do we even need to compare the two? They are two totally different characters. Why cant we just learn to love them equally?
2) Taani is MEANT to be the total opposite of Kriya.

I mean, i was watching Thursday's episode and i thought it was totally adorable! They were so cute! I mean, come on! How can no one find that just a little cute??

Look, i don't want to offend anyone by saying all this, really. It;s just my opinion and i think we should stop with all this hate because one character left the show. It's not Taani's fault she left and we should just watch the show in peace. if Taani makes you angry, that's fine. But we don't need to be so harsh about everything.

Love
a
L
i

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

tellyswats301219862sweetm1987sarun33bubblysifuaditiaroranehnehnejiABCDesiGirl93-Inferno-muskaan.Goonies4Everdare.devil.wanderlust....Natasha...lostmymusic.

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Oh dear. Get ready to be bulldozed over by KR fans. Making posts to stop the hating only instigates the fans to hate her more :P

1) Why do we even need to compare the two? They are two totally different characters. I have no idea why the comparisons happen anyway.

2) Taani is MEANT to be the total opposite of Kriya. Sadly, they are so hung up on Kriya that they just don't want to move on :P

Anyway, all the best with this thread. Hope this one doesn't turn into a popcorn thread and some mature discussions happens here (without the negativity and sarcasm that is)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tellyswatsnehnehnejiABCDesiGirl93-Inferno-.wanderlust.dare.devil

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
LALI!!!! Hug So glad to see you after a long time. Haha I was reading Dil Dosti Magic just two days ago ROFL 

Back to you post, we do not blame TAANI for Kriya's exit nor do we blame Vrinda for Shakti's exit. We are hating on Taani because of the acts being done by her on the show. Everything is going mess-up due to this. Yes, tests in a relationship are needed but at least it shuold be given a chance to first strengthen na? 

Rey cannot be left single as he's the main lead as well. Okay, accepted that. But any reason for RUSHING them into being a couple? Give the guy a break and let him overcome from first betrayal first (which wasn't a betrayal at all. if only CVs wouldn't have made Kriya the villain here.) 

The scene on Thursday would have been cuter and accepted better by everyone if they had delayed it a bit when the viewers had calmed down. Most of them are already angry that SwaRon are being sidelined and Shantanu-Sneha are being used for guest appearances. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

neeliyerswayamsharon-Rema-eshaaax3.LovenarbhicrazyskySnigs.

the_writer_21
the_writer_21

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

LALI!!!! Hug So glad to see you after a long time. Haha I was reading Dil Dosti Magic just two days ago ROFL 

Back to you post, we do not blame TAANI for Kriya's exit nor do we blame Vrinda for Shakti's exit. We are hating on Taani because of the acts being done by her on the show. Everything is going mess-up due to this. Yes, tests in a relationship are needed but at least it shuold be given a chance to first strengthen na? 

Rey cannot be left single as he's the main lead as well. Okay, accepted that. But any reason for RUSHING them into being a couple? Give the guy a break and let him overcome from first betrayal first (which wasn't a betrayal at all. if only CVs wouldn't have made Kriya the villain here.) 

The scene on Thursday would have been cuter and accepted better by everyone if they had delayed it a bit when the viewers had calmed down. Most of them are already angry that SwaRon are being sidelined and Shantanu-Sneha are being used for guest appearances. 

Yea i guess they could have delayed it a bit...but idk i just keep seeing hate everywhere and its just sad cause this was such a positve forum before...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nehnehneji

the_writer_21
the_writer_21

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mais-

Oh dear. Get ready to be bulldozed over by KR fans. Making posts to stop the hating only instigates the fans to hate her more :P

1) Why do we even need to compare the two? They are two totally different characters. I have no idea why the comparisons happen anyway.

2) Taani is MEANT to be the total opposite of Kriya. Sadly, they are so hung up on Kriya that they just don't want to move on :P

Anyway, all the best with this thread. Hope this one doesn't turn into a popcorn thread and some mature discussions happens here (without the negativity and sarcasm that is)

haha thanks i hope no one starts bashing. I just have a really...loud opinion
-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
^ Well yes... it is sad.. You know na, I've been here since the start and seeing the forum lately, it kinda hurts. One is ready to accept a thing and vice-versa. Anyways, all this hate is for the CVs who keep disappointing many. I believe it would have been better if they had taken it a step at a time and managed both SwaRon and Taani-Rey equally. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eshaaax3.crazyskySnigs.

muskaan. IF-Dazzler
muskaan.
muskaan.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Mais is right

if you have the courage to stand only then you can

like you i aslo left the show in its middle and again cam back when taani made an entry

exactly its not taani's fault that kriya left, i wonder what does poor virinda think??

1.  i think comparison occurs because people try to make someone show better by degrading the other

2.Taani was meant to be different because its not possible for a person to fall in love with the other person having the same nature with whom he had a break up

best of luck with your thread

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bubblysifunehnehnejiABCDesiGirl93dare.devil...Natasha...

lyfisbeautiful Goldie
lyfisbeautiful
lyfisbeautiful

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Well, i dislike taani n i dnt see myself putting an effort into changing the way i feel.. hving likes and dislikes is only human.. so i say its no big deal if ppl are nt fond of a character or two.. no offence!!:)

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

143nishaEssence..--Rumeli--Tanuka_TanHaHPmaniacbasket_101-Rema-LovenarbhicrazyskySnigs.

Go to top