India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SHOCKED!!! (Page 3)

Zarahatke IF-Dazzler
Zarahatke
Zarahatke

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
I m with you dear i try to avoid any bashing post n not on twitter but whenevr i read this wht is going on it hurts a lot as a sarun n ipk fan so hope ppl who r doing this can understand too

mayabegum IF-Dazzler
mayabegum
mayabegum

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
totally agree with you
esmeralda111 Senior Member
esmeralda111
esmeralda111

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you, I don't know why ppl r behaving so immature. Guys I want you to stop and think about this:  

1.  This is the high time , we act like mature fans and not like DMG fans, who do the same thing and finally DMG ended cz of all the tussle between the fans and CVs efforts to please them.

2. For God's sake, let the CVs do their work. They r the same ppl, who gave such a lovely love story and gave us Arnav and Khushi.

Kindly have some patience otherwise you will lose your show. (star plus only wants to run popular shows, if you give them impression that u hate the show with the current falling trps, they r going to take some drastic step, which u don't want for sure)

3. One more thing, kindly read those mails or analysis, which r written by some sane people, for example, IP Redux by tanthya  (its always on the first page, What I loved today by Shalinidp, Pehla Pehla Pyaar Hai, Pehli Pehli Baar Hai! by Lovely1,  Spicy girls hangout by Sari, : all writers r mature and sane people, 

If you read good sensible stuff, then you wont be angry or frustrated but if you read every post, you are going to experience some wild anger on CVs and characters.

5. and my last request, go to Star plus site and leave good, saticfactory comments for the show and express your love for the characters.

Stay Blessed
Arshi_IPKKND Groupbie
Arshi_IPKKND
Arshi_IPKKND

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
I am really gald to see people who are still supporting my thoughts.. I really wish everyone can just wait and watch the track as it unfolds.. In this point of time even if Arnav and khushi seperate they will still know how much the other loves them! Have faith on CV's, I dont want everything to go well and happy happy that they dont have any twist to show and they close.. this drama is good! IPK is the only show I follow and after watching this I just dont think any other show has the capability to occupy my mind this much.. Smile
Just have fun and enjoy.. Have faith in CV's surely no one over here will regret it! Even each actors are putting so much hardwork that we get so real on them! Show love are respect to them!!
1yyy2krish3 IF-Rockerz
1yyy2krish3
1yyy2krish3

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
agree wit u 

Go to top