Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Rajesh Khanna and Barun Sobti (Page 4)

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
First it was SRK and Rajesh Khanna?

No offence but guys please don't try to compare legends with Sobti. People like Rajesh Khanna should not be compared with even the likes of SRK or Salman Khan's league. Besides Sobti's got a a long way to go and prove himself. I'm sure he'll be successful some day 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetlilly30Sunshine80adits7

arnav101 IF-Dazzler
arnav101
arnav101

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Well Sobti is the Super Star at present 
so Barun all the way

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetlilly30

zainkimama Groupbie
zainkimama
zainkimama

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
i thought exactly the same thing  when I was reading stuff about Rajesh Khanna after his death.  There is definatly a similarity between the two in terms of their looks.

Edited by zainkimama - 22 July 2012 at 5:51am

sweetlilly30

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

No offence but guys please don't try to compare legends with Sobti. People like Rajesh Khanna should not be compared with even the likes of SRK or Salman Khan's league. Besides Sobti's got a a long way to go and prove himself. I'm sure he'll be successful some day 

Nadz dear agree wid ya Rajesh Khannaji cannot be compared to ny1...lk i wrote in my post on Pg3...the stardom enjoyed by him thou fr a short span is still unparalleled...no1 after him nt even Mr AB cud enjoy the kinda fan following RK hs hd...i hv heard so much frm my parents n relatives abt how much RK ws popular...dat too wen no paid media or promotions existed dat time...

i wish i cud hv gotto c dat kinda phase of his...dats sumthin which we wud nva be able to c... fr sure...

alas we r born in d era wid almost zero innocence while RK's was d erz of d last years of wen innocence existed in full form,.

bt den wen it comes to television today...BS is popular...cant b compared to RK bt BS hs achieved popularity in short span..touchwood

Edited by adits7 - 22 July 2012 at 5:52am

sweetlilly30Sunshine80.Sad.But.True.

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged

oh damn...no offence...but it was said clearly in the post that intentions were never to compare legendary actor with BS at all. Thanks to adits for getting point. We can never compare RK with any one. He is the original superstarEmbarrassed

I am just talking about being charismatic. BS has his own charisma..he was not promoted nor his show was promoted as adits said...but he got fan following through his own charisma.

Hope you got what I am trying to sayEmbarrassed

Edited by Sunshine80 - 22 July 2012 at 6:00am

sweetlilly30adits7.Sad.But.True.

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine80

oh damn...no offence...but I said clearly in my post that my intentions were never to compare legendary actor with BS at all. Thanks to adits for getting point. We can never compare RK with any one. He is the original superstarEmbarrassed

I am just talking about being charismatic. BS has his own charisma..he was not promoted nor his show was promoted as adits said...but he got fan following through his own charisma.

Hope you got what I am trying to sayEmbarrassed

i got ur point in ur 1st post itself...ur intentions were clear...Smile...we jus hd to sort out the points on wat u were comparing dem n differing dem..

yes lk Nadz said he(RK) is beyond comparison...thou i ws born in late 80's bt thanx to my parents dat i hv sn RK movies n hv bn RK fan...bt if we think overall ...beyond his movies n acting..the background lk d media promotion or competition den u hv a small right point n dats wat i agreed wid...Smile

.Sad.But.True.

PiscineMolitor Goldie
PiscineMolitor
PiscineMolitor

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Omg!! Totally agree.. Re,imds me of barun.. Especially the smile!!Smile

sweetlilly30

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
@sunshine80 : infact as a tribute to him we decided to play his songs in our post fr some days..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3105665

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetlilly30.Sad.But.True.

Go to top