Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Rajesh Khanna and Barun Sobti

sweetlilly30 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Disclaimer: Hello Forumwasiyon...before you throw chappals and tamatar on me for comparing legendary superstar with Barun Sobti...I am not at all doing it and absolutely don't have any kind of such intentions.

May legendary SUPER STAR RAJESH KHANNA soul Rest In Peace.

I was looking his old songs and being mind always preoccupied with ASR 😆I felt there are flashes of resemblance here and there...so just sharing with you all.

RAJESH KHANNA is called as KING OF ROMANCE in those days and Barun Sobti is a BRILLIANT actor in his own way and has right talent and charisma to do wonders👏👏.

BS has that Charisma at present which makes girls weak on their knees😳
Edited by sweetlilly30 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vini09 thumbnail
Barun is way more hot and sexy than the other guy. These actors are from different times.
barun is HOT period
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey , would not have ever imagined to compare the two Wow absolutely thinking outside the box 👏

Loved the pic's BTW and I see your point . Loved your post . Thank the lord at least something fresh to read the forum is full of bashing Anjali post flying around  . 
sweetlilly30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vini09

Barun is way more hot and sexy than the other guy. These actors are from different times. barun is HOT period

Loved the way you said above part😆

Yes both are from totally different times..I agree completely. But my whole point was that Barun has similar kind of charisma😳
sweetlilly30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: beena14

Hey , would not have ever imagined to compare the two Wow absolutely thinking outside the box 👏

Loved the pic's BTW and I see your point . Loved your post . Thank the lord at least something fresh to read the forum is full of bashing Anjali post flying around  . 

When it comes to BS and IPK I always think out of box😆

Thanks for loving the pics. 🤗
I understand what is happening on forum and I feel they just need to chill a bit
Sunshine80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
U see ASR in everybody🤣

But it is cute
sweetlilly30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunshine80

U see ASR in everybody🤣

But it is cute

🤣 You caught it 🤣🤣
simran04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree wid u...barun has that similar kind of charisma!!!
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
barun is the besttt HOT 
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Rajesh Khanna used to be my mom's fav actor..May his soul rest in peace..Barun is super talented and easily the best in his industry for me..It would be unfair to compare  people from two generations though 😊

Edited by barunroxx7 - 11 years ago