Arnav is going with her as he said HUM(link added

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
why you all are saying he is going to leave her at GH , he said buaji is sick hain HUM khayal rakha ga , why separation again guys , TRP will go to drain if they separated them again, we don't watch for separations,  if the apart them mean more hate for Anjali . that will be bad , more bashing etc . that will not happen. 

PS keep in mind Ramdan and it come exactly on ifftar time , so Muslim viewers cannot see,how much they try  , Separation means asking other viewers to switch on some other channel as well

Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I sure hope so.

Any further separation will throw the show in the sewer. Its already headed there with the Anjali, Mami, and Akash nonsesnse. 😕
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i agree...hoping for that only
-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
TRP will be affected for sure... but, we saw that arnav was angry with kushi... if he's going with her, why should arnav be angry with her???
laksanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krikumar.91

TRP will be affected for sure... but, we saw that arnav was angry with kushi... if he's going with her, why should arnav be angry with her???

may be khushi doesnt want hime to go with her...and arnav is not listening they might have had a argument over it...its arnav and khushi yaar...they cant be lovey dovey all the time...i dont think this arnav is gonna let go of khushi...i get this feeling😳

]unless the CV's dont care abt the TRP's and want to seperate the two..they better not take this risk
Edited by laksanu - 11 years ago
anu1977 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Did I miss anything?? Where is this conversation ?? Any new promo?? Pl written update pl...
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: krikumar.91

dear there is a video of PG7  i guess 
dushturain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i hope it will come true
Pashbarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agree... You have a point...
anu1977 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks..but I can't see all these flash players so can anyone do the written update please...