Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Giaa and Shibani's scores Deserving?[DT Note Pg10] (Page 9)

Mandy20 IF-Addictz
Mandy20
Mandy20

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
i think GIaa deserved perfect 30..  come on, it is her first perfect 30... give her a break yaar... no offense.. it just one 30, and ppl are being rude and saying she didnt deserve it.. aerial performance is very difficult and Giaa is afraid of heights, but she still did so so well... pls be fair ppl.. we didnt say anything when GC or isha or anyone got 30... take a chill pill and just enjoy ur favorite ppl's performance Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewani

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by megustajalebi

Originally posted by bhavya

Originally posted by Beelte003

Originally posted by avnirao

really,..disguisting,..Gia ko 30 marks,..kyaa mile,.gia ko sab bitch karne lage,.reallyy so mean,..you people,.please praise if someone,..did good,..dance,.don't feel jealous,..praise them...if dancing experts,.like isha,,,are get 30 it's good,..or nondancers like giya,..or,..someone get then they are not deserving,.i loved gia's performance yesterday,.she rockked,.Tongue 

And I ask again, WHY ON EARTH would I be jealous of Giaa's scores? Haha. Guess some people really need to GROW UP. 

Everybody is entitled to voice out their opinions and just because a few people including me here say some contestant's performance was average and he still managed to score high is unfair, you use the term 'jealous'. Now that you've mentioned, please don't compare Giaa to Isha. Isha is not a trained dancer* she is a trained acrobat and if her choreographer is using that as his strength amalgamated with his ideas and concepts, it means the choreographer is working hard on his partner. Every choreographer is wholly responsible for what their partner is portraying on stage and if Isha and Salman can do it that so can the rest of them. They just need to work harder. A person is appreciated where he deserves to be appreciated and not just because I'm a huge fan of that actress.

Well said Thumbs Up

It's ridiculous to see the "you're just jealous" card just because someone stated a different opinion. It makes no sense. 
@megustajalebi, lol again in JDJ forum what a valid point your posts make us always laugh both in saathiya forum and also in JDJ forum ...comedy ki hadd hoti hai, TM is not jelaous on gia score...but ur posts are so nice lol as always...LOL

Bhavya hun, just remember that the mods are stricter here than in SNS. Just remember that when you decide to make more personal attacks Tongue

Instead of contributing something productive, you choose to attack me. As for the bold: You totally missed the point, didn't you? I was responding to Beelte03's response to avinrao who said that people who didn't praise Gia were jealous  Tongue
i am not avni rao lol... its her opinion ... and ur posts are so greata... as always... ROFL... jahaan gia waha thu... jaha gia waha tu...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewaniMandy20

R1U2K3 IF-Rockerz
R1U2K3
R1U2K3

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mandy20

i think GIaa deserved perfect 30..  come on, it is her first perfect 30... give her a break yaar... no offense.. it just one 30, and ppl are being rude and saying she didnt deserve it.. aerial performance is very difficult and Giaa is afraid of heights, but she still did so so well... pls be fair ppl.. we didnt say anything when GC or isha or anyone got 30... take a chill pill and just enjoy ur favorite ppl's performance Big smile

I certainly was appreciating, stating their performances were GOOD and not PERFECT, if you'd care to re-read my very first post under this topic. I don't think I've been rude in any manner, I'd rather have the MODS let me know if I was. I think i'm being reasonably fair here in just stating my own opinion. 

p.s. Kudos to Giaa for overcoming her fear but sympathetic appraisal and votes ain't going to last long. No offense, just saying.

Edited by Beelte003 - 22 July 2012 at 10:50am
megustajalebi Goldie
megustajalebi
megustajalebi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged

really,..disguisting,..Gia ko 30 marks,..kyaa mile,.gia ko sab bitch karne lage,.reallyy so mean,..you people,.please praise if someone,..did good,..dance,.don't feel jealous,..praise them...if dancing experts,.like isha,,,are get 30 it's good,..or nondancers like giya,..or,..someone get then they are not deserving,.i loved gia's performance yesterday,.she rockked,.Tongue 

And I ask again, WHY ON EARTH would I be jealous of Giaa's scores? Haha. Guess some people really need to GROW UP. 

Everybody is entitled to voice out their opinions and just because a few people including me here say some contestant's performance was average and he still managed to score high is unfair, you use the term 'jealous'. Now that you've mentioned, please don't compare Giaa to Isha. Isha is not a trained dancer* she is a trained acrobat and if her choreographer is using that as his strength amalgamated with his ideas and concepts, it means the choreographer is working hard on his partner. Every choreographer is wholly responsible for what their partner is portraying on stage and if Isha and Salman can do it that so can the rest of them. They just need to work harder. A person is appreciated where he deserves to be appreciated and not just because I'm a huge fan of that actress.

Well said Thumbs Up

It's ridiculous to see the "you're just jealous" card just because someone stated a different opinion. It makes no sense. 
@megustajalebi, lol again in JDJ forum what a valid point your posts make us always laugh both in saathiya forum and also in JDJ forum ...comedy ki hadd hoti hai, TM is not jelaous on gia score...but ur posts are so nice lol as always...LOL

Bhavya hun, just remember that the mods are stricter here than in SNS. Just remember that when you decide to make more personal attacks Tongue

Instead of contributing something productive, you choose to attack me. As for the bold: You totally missed the point, didn't you? I was responding to Beelte03's response to avinrao who said that people who didn't praise Gia were jealous  Tongue
i am not avni rao lol... its her opinion ... and ur posts are so greata... as always... ROFL... jahaan gia waha thu... jaha gia waha tu...
That makes two of us I guess! LOL

Btw, you really did miss the point. I forgive you though Tongue
Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged

I certainly was appreciating, stating their performances were GOOD and not PERFECT, if you'd care to re-read my very first post under this topic. I don't think I've been rude in any manner, I'd rather have the MODS let me know if I was. I think i'm being reasonably fair here in just stating my own opinion. 

p.s. Kudos to Giaa for overcoming her fear but sympathetic appraisal and votes ain't going to last long. No offense, just saying.

lol Topic was really good... nice post... first 30 was okay may be she has to hard work still to get perfect 30 once more..but whether sympathy votes or her performance its votes which counts 50%... the JDJ is not based only on performance its on votes too...but cool she got perfect 30 from judges..already and viewers if they think she deserved thier votes they will vote or else no..

sympathy ho yaa popularity gia will get votes and also scores thats the point lol...Wink

NazimKiDewani

megustajalebi Goldie
megustajalebi
megustajalebi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged

@bold: I've tried to say the same thing before too, but it rarely works. Welcome to the club. This is going to happen a lot with some of the fans here. 

Sympathetic votes can only go so far. Think of how far she has to go to reach out to supporters of Isha (great dancing) and Guru (huge fanbase). 

R1U2K3-GayabCat-

R1U2K3 IF-Rockerz
R1U2K3
R1U2K3

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged

lol Topic was really good... nice post... first 30 was okay may be she has to hard work still to get perfect 30 once more..but whether sympathy votes or her performance its votes which counts 50%... the JDJ is not based only on performance its on votes too...but cool she got perfect 30 from judges..already and viewers if they think she deserved thier votes they will vote or else no..

sympathy ho yaa popularity gia will get votes and also scores thats the point lol...Wink

That's why non-deserving contestants always get away with the trophy.  

megustajalebi

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Well said Thumbs Up

That makes two of us I guess! LOL

Btw, you really did miss the point. I forgive you though Tongue
lol forgive OMG...i lways think ur posts are most funny when u became my professor lol.. to forgive me... thats why i always say u are funny lol...

NazimKiDewaniMandy20

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index