Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Giaa and Shibani's scores Deserving?[DT Note Pg10] (Page 8)

pallavi_ IF-Rockerz
pallavi_
pallavi_

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
giaa performance is good i m fan of her but she did not deserve 30 , a 28 would be a good  score.. but she is better than shibani . there is a lack of cordination we can see clearly in shibani's act. and another point is that when gc and bharti can get a perfect 30 than giaa can get too. and its first time that judges show their generiousity towards giaa , shibani got a perfect 30 for their previous emotional drama too. but giaa was best. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandani_C

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avnirao

Originally posted by --jas--

when gc can get 30 for his past performances n bharti can get for last week i think gia n shibani also deserved 30 LOL

for me only people who deserve 30 are isha n salman Thumbs Up LOL
ofcourse,..they deserve,..both are choreographing eachother,..may be in next season,..isha is coming in jhalak as choreographer,..but in other contestant case,...one is student other is choreographer,.. LOL

isha just has some extra talent which others dnt have ... she is not choreographing lol
dharamluvgiaa IF-Rockerz
dharamluvgiaa
dharamluvgiaa

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
giaa deserves 30.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewani

R1U2K3 IF-Rockerz
R1U2K3
R1U2K3

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged

really,..disguisting,..Gia ko 30 marks,..kyaa mile,.gia ko sab bitch karne lage,.reallyy so mean,..you people,.please praise if someone,..did good,..dance,.don't feel jealous,..praise them...if dancing experts,.like isha,,,are get 30 it's good,..or nondancers like giya,..or,..someone get then they are not deserving,.i loved gia's performance yesterday,.she rockked,.Tongue 

And I ask again, WHY ON EARTH would I be jealous of Giaa's scores? Haha. Guess some people really need to GROW UP. 

Everybody is entitled to voice out their opinions and just because a few people including me here say some contestant's performance was average and he still managed to score high is unfair, you use the term 'jealous'. Now that you've mentioned, please don't compare Giaa to Isha. Isha is not a trained dancer* she is a trained acrobat and if her choreographer is using that as his strength amalgamated with his ideas and concepts, it means the choreographer is working hard on his partner. Every choreographer is wholly responsible for what their partner is portraying on stage and if Isha and Salman can do it that so can the rest of them. They just need to work harder. A person is appreciated where he deserves to be appreciated and not just because I'm a huge fan of that actress.

Edited by Beelte003 - 22 July 2012 at 5:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-FleurBleue

megustajalebi Goldie
megustajalebi
megustajalebi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beelte003

really,..disguisting,..Gia ko 30 marks,..kyaa mile,.gia ko sab bitch karne lage,.reallyy so mean,..you people,.please praise if someone,..did good,..dance,.don't feel jealous,..praise them...if dancing experts,.like isha,,,are get 30 it's good,..or nondancers like giya,..or,..someone get then they are not deserving,.i loved gia's performance yesterday,.she rockked,.Tongue 

And I ask again, WHY ON EARTH would I be jealous of Giaa's scores? Haha. Guess some people really need to GROW UP. 

Everybody is entitled to voice out their opinions and just because a few people including me here say some contestant's performance was average and he still managed to score high is unfair, you use the term 'jealous'. Now that you've mentioned, please don't compare Giaa to Isha. Isha is not a trained dancer* she is a trained acrobat and if her choreographer is using that as his strength amalgamated with his ideas and concepts, it means the choreographer is working hard on his partner. Every choreographer is wholly responsible for what their partner is portraying on stage and if Isha and Salman can do it that so can the rest of them. They just need to work harder. A person is appreciated where he deserves to be appreciated and not just because I'm a huge fan of that actress.

Well said Thumbs Up

It's ridiculous to see the "you're just jealous" card just because someone stated a different opinion. It makes no sense. 

Edited by megustajalebi - 22 July 2012 at 9:57am

R1U2K3-GayabCat-

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by megustajalebi

Well said Thumbs Up

It's ridiculous to see the "you're just jealous" card just because someone stated a different opinion. It makes no sense. 
@megustajalebi, lol again in JDJ forum what a valid point your posts and also in JDJ forum ...comedy ki hadd hoti hai, TM is not jelaous on gia score...but ur posts are so nice lol as always...LOL

**stop going back and forth and qouting reqouting each other

Edited by tannipartner - 22 July 2012 at 11:26am
FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged

Please try avoiding words like JEALOUS ! Nobody is jealous of anyone here. If you want to disagree, do that in a polite manner ! Why attacking the member with such words !! Every member is different...hence they have got different perceptions and views abt the contestants !

megustajalebiR1U2K3

megustajalebi Goldie
megustajalebi
megustajalebi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavya

Originally posted by megustajalebi

Well said Thumbs Up

@megustajalebi, lol again in JDJ forum what a valid point your posts make us always laugh both in saathiya forum and also in JDJ forum ...comedy ki hadd hoti hai, TM is not jelaous on gia score...but ur posts are so nice lol as always...LOL

Instead of contributing something productive, you choose to attack me. As for the bold: You totally missed the point, didn't you? I was responding to Beelte03's response to avinrao who said that people who didn't praise Gia were jealous  

Edited by megustajalebi - 22 July 2012 at 12:00pm

R1U2K3-GayabCat-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index