Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Giaa and Shibani's scores Deserving?[DT Note Pg10] (Page 7)

Shru77 IF-Sizzlerz
Shru77
Shru77

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Nt Giya, bt Shivani deserved full 30...

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
I haven't seen this week's performances yet.. but the problem with judges this season is that they get carried away. They get carried away with emotions like Bharti's performance last week or Susheel's blabber after the performance.. and they end up over-marking them.Unhappy So once judges give 30 for a mediocre performance early on in the show.. they have to give 30 to other equally good or better performances. Confused

IMO "perfect 30" has lost it's charm this season.. it has become too cheap. And this is for all who got 30 so far.. not just for few Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NoCommentschocobearR1U2K3

avnirao Goldie
avnirao
avnirao

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
really,..disguisting,..Gia ko 30 marks,..kyaa mile,..you people,.please praise if someone,..did good,..dance,.don't feel jealous,..praise them...if dancing experts,.like isha,,,are get 30 it's good,..or nondancers like giya,..or,..someone get then they are not deserving,.i loved gia's performance yesterday,.she rockked,.Tongue 

* stop using words like bitch

Edited by tannipartner - 22 July 2012 at 11:28am
hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
giaa performance was wonderful she deserve to have 30 she did well even she cant go up but she did it and the spin she did without holding rope it was good the judges know what is good or not we are not there to see it live so dont think giaa dont  deserve it .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hridayh

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
when gc can get 30 for his past performances n bharti can get for last week i think gia n shibani also deserved 30 LOL

for me only people who deserve 30 are isha n salman Thumbs Up LOL

-naureen786-

avnirao Goldie
avnirao
avnirao

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --jas--

when gc can get 30 for his past performances n bharti can get for last week i think gia n shibani also deserved 30 LOL

for me only people who deserve 30 are isha n salman Thumbs Up LOL
ofcourse,..they deserve,..both are choreographing eachother,..may be in next season,..isha is coming in jhalak as choreographer,..but in other contestant case,...one is student other is choreographer,.. LOL

TinkerBella

-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
I agree!! They both did not deserve 30!! Gia and Nishant were undoubtedly better then Sibanai and Puneet!! I think Gia deserved 28 for dance and 2 for her hard work!! And about Shibani and Puneet!! It was kind of average performance 27 is enough for  them!! I can see the lack of coordination between these two!! 

R1U2K3

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avnirao

really,..disguisting,..Gia ko 30 marks,..kyaa mile,.gia ko sab bitch karne lage,.reallyy so mean,..you people,.please praise if someone,..did good,..dance,.don't feel jealous,..praise them...if dancing experts,.like isha,,,are get 30 it's good,..or nondancers like giya,..or,..someone get then they are not deserving,.i loved gia's performance yesterday,.she rockked,.Tongue 

are you like serious? Jealous?? Jealous of who? A TV actress. I mean come on. If a person feels that Gia's performance was not worth a 30 or not upto the mark does that mean he/she is jealous of GIA? Come on. And why should we praise her when we don't think her performance was extra ordinary. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khushboorathR1U2K3desicrowd

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index