Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Giaa and Shibani's scores Deserving?[DT Note Pg10] (Page 6)

riatagore Goldie
riatagore
riatagore

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
even I think gia and shibani deserves 27 not at all 30. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

R1U2K3

NoComments Senior Member
NoComments
NoComments

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

Niether Gia nor Shibani deserved a 30 today...

Gia's performance was just about average... The ariel piece was pretty limited and Gia appeared clumsy in quite a few moves... She should not have got anything more than 8's IMHO

Shibani was better than Gia but then Shibani can also do so much better... But if Gia got the 30, so should have Shibani... But I think it was more like 27s IMO... The concept was interesting.. There surely was a lot of dance.. But probably needed better sync than what it had...

30s in this season are being distributed like laddu-pere.. we have seen it in previous episodes, and we are seeing it this week as well...

Lastly - I thought all the judges praised Shibani far more than Gia after the performances ended... Then why was Gia given the performer of the day? Just because it was a first 30 for her? But, isnt it supposed to be comparative to others on that day, rather than to you on previous days? I wonder!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

QuietudeR1U2K3

Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
I believe Giaa's performance was definetly not a 30 one. There was nothing sooo good about it that a 30 should have been given. I mean giving a 30 just for the fact that she fought her fear of heights doesnt seem so convincing to me.

For Shibani , i dont think her challenge was justified as the wall was actually not a "wall". So some points should have been cut for that OR the whole thing should have been clarified.

Edited by Khushi. - 21 July 2012 at 11:27pm

R1U2K3TinkerBella

-Arnisha- IF-Stunnerz
-Arnisha-
-Arnisha-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
i think bth Giaa n Shibani deserve it they have dne reali well n their performace was outstandin n they put alot of wrk in to their challenges loved bth of their dances n they deserve 30 mrks... 

avnirao

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Yeah I too think that they didn't deserve a 30. But seeing the judges being so generous this season I am not surprised either. The judges are giving out 30's to everyone like candies. So it wasn't surprising but their act wasn't the "This is it" act. Gia's performance was just average but then who am I to say anything if the judges feel it was worth a 30

R1U2K3purva

poshtho IF-Dazzler
poshtho
poshtho

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
both gia and shibani are good,and they deserve,...if gia is not deserve then may be today ...other contestnat also not deserve,..30.,,i liked gia's performance,..and i liked bharathi and ashish's chemestry,..she and gia made our day,..yesterday in jhalak,..bharathi 's comic timing is awesome,..PERFECT,..Thumbs Up

avnirao

poshtho IF-Dazzler
poshtho
poshtho

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beelte003

Originally posted by Rapier

Frankly, no! Gia toh bilkul bhi nahi! Shibani was very good, but again, not a 30! But if Gia got one, then Shibani deserved more than 30. Gia's tollywood performance was much better than this aerial act (not that the previous performance was exceptional either). And besides, I thought they were not supposed to touch the ground in their act? They were on the ground most of the act! But anyway, even if I do discount that, it still was an average performance. 25 or 26 would've been a better score. I felt Darsheel/Avneet did better. 

Coming to Shibani, I also thought that this wasn't her best. She has done better. But having said that, I still liked the performance. I would give it a 28. But a 30 was not deserving for either of the two/
You spoke my heart.  Big smile
gia IS BETTER THAN SHIVANI,..YESTERDAY,..IF TODAY SOMEBODY GET 30,..THEN MAY BE THEY DESERVE,..FOR YOU PEOPLE,.I LOVED GIA;'S PERFORMANCE,..she is worth for that,...
perfect...and 30 marks,.Tongue

avnirao

avnirao Goldie
avnirao
avnirao

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
ofcourse Gia deserve 30,..she is superbb,...yesterday i loved her,...all the best gia,..for such a brilliant performance,.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index