Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Giaa and Shibani's scores Deserving?[DT Note Pg10] (Page 5)

FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
I haven't watched Gia's performance so i won't comment about her. But yes, i felt Shibani's performance was just above average if not average ! Shibani and Punit lost out on co-ordination on many steps...it was clearly seen !
Shibani deserved a 27 or 28...as only a FLAWLESS performance should get perfect 30 IMO.

Edited by ThatOneGal - 21 July 2012 at 2:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

R1U2K3TanShi_CrazyLuv-Chandramukhi-

R1U2K3 IF-Rockerz
R1U2K3
R1U2K3

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

Frankly, no! Gia toh bilkul bhi nahi! Shibani was very good, but again, not a 30! But if Gia got one, then Shibani deserved more than 30. Gia's tollywood performance was much better than this aerial act (not that the previous performance was exceptional either). And besides, I thought they were not supposed to touch the ground in their act? They were on the ground most of the act! But anyway, even if I do discount that, it still was an average performance. 25 or 26 would've been a better score. I felt Darsheel/Avneet did better. 

Coming to Shibani, I also thought that this wasn't her best. She has done better. But having said that, I still liked the performance. I would give it a 28. But a 30 was not deserving for either of the two/
You spoke my heart.  Big smile

megustajalebiRapierTanShi_CrazyLuv

KAAcrazy Groupbie
KAAcrazy
KAAcrazy

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!!! they didnt deserve 30

R1U2K3Tahitien-moonTanShi_CrazyLuv

JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
In my opinion they both deserved 30 their performance was very good especially shibani's i mean they had nice coordination despite of the wall between them, and their concept was very unique And Gia performance was very beautiful and they completed the most difficult challenge beautifully. 

Edited by AnuRathi10 - 21 July 2012 at 4:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nihira-fan

megustajalebi Goldie
megustajalebi
megustajalebi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
I liked the concept behind Shibani's performance. I thought they came up with a nice idea for the wall challenge but I didn't like the execution. Frankly it didn't have enough "dancing". I would say she deserved a 27, not really a 30.

As for Gia, I didn't see much choreography and dance in their performance either. Gia had nice expressions though. A score in the mid twenties would have been more appropriate than a 30 in my opinion. 

Just an opinion. Don't take it to heart. 

R1U2K3

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
I didn't see a single 30 point performance today. They were all average. Last week was so good! Is the enthusiasm drooping?

R1U2K3

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
I think they deserve around 27 n 28, I saw Gia's performance it was good, Her hard work shows n missed Shibani performance rest judges know better...

K for Kite means patang
L for Lion means Sher
M for Man means Aadmi
I hope i am not bashing...

R1U2K3

krangara IF-Rockerz
krangara
krangara

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
ll the three judges should learn dancing 

Really...Madhuri Dixit should learn dancing?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They both completely deserved it...Gia was expressive and highly impressive, while Shibani and Punit totally stole the show!!!!!!  LOVED them both...

One needs to realize that the judges have to rate the contestants based on their improvement each week, and Gia, who hasn't yet sparkled on stage, came to life last night.  She DESERVED accolades and applause all the way for her effort, enthusiasm and dedication.  

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index