Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Giaa and Shibani's scores Deserving?[DT Note Pg10] (Page 4)

R1U2K3 IF-Rockerz
R1U2K3
R1U2K3

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavya

Originally posted by Beelte003

Originally posted by Mandy20

woah, talk aboutjealousyWink

</div>

Give me one good reason why "I" would be jealous!LOL
Please don't say because I'm supporting Gurmeet or Isha! I have no favorite yet.

<div>
mine are gc and gia, but like isha too because salman is from my place and like his choreography a lot. May be u will get hooked to jdj if u watch them may be darsheel and avneet can make u fan of them. Watch them lol they are the cutest performers of all seasons.

I only appreciate a few performances. It changes every week. I've been a regular watcher. I know picking a favorite ultimately transforms you into a warrior and this place is no less than a battlefield, as you and I can see. Haha. I'm better off without one. Only here to share views.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

I don't even expect the celebrities to rock the stage with their first performances any way. We're 6-7 weeks through, or maybe closer to that I'm assuming. Nevertheless, I question the judges' generosity here and not the hard-work of the contestants, for today specifically.

well i agree judges are generous and i too was against some of their earlier decisions in the season but this time i am not able to do so as both gia and shibani are improving day by day...they are just going ahead and ahead...they are doing more great and effective performances then their last ones and this is what jhalak is

R1U2K3

josh135 Goldie
josh135
josh135

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Infact i liked Shibani's performance! I found it very unique and refreshing...I have seen people performing wall separation dances before and they usually perform some melodramatic or comedy ..but this dance and whole act i found was very different and i personally quite liked it...Infact Gia i found was okayish..but since she performed ariel for the first time she was good...

NoComments

R1U2K3 IF-Rockerz
R1U2K3
R1U2K3

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roopalgupta

I don't even expect the celebrities to rock the stage with their first performances any way. We're 6-7 weeks through, or maybe closer to that I'm assuming. Nevertheless, I question the judges' generosity here and not the hard-work of the contestants, for today specifically.

well i agree judges are generous and i too was against some of their earlier decisions in the season but this time i am not able to do so as both gia and shibani are improving day by day...they are just going ahead and ahead...they are doing more great and effective performances then their last ones and this is what jhalak is

There. You said it all. I agree to every word. Embarrassed

Edited by Beelte003 - 21 July 2012 at 1:29pm

..Roopal..

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

finally we agreed somewhereTongueLOL

R1U2K3

R1U2K3 IF-Rockerz
R1U2K3
R1U2K3

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

finally we agreed somewhereTongueLOL

Great. Smile
TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
even i too felt teh same

R1U2K3

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Frankly, no! Gia toh bilkul bhi nahi! Shibani was very good, but again, not a 30! But if Gia got one, then Shibani deserved more than 30. Gia's tollywood performance was much better than this aerial act (not that the previous performance was exceptional either). And besides, I thought they were not supposed to touch the ground in their act? They were on the ground most of the act! But anyway, even if I do discount that, it still was an average performance. 25 or 26 would've been a better score. I felt Darsheel/Avneet did better. 

Coming to Shibani, I also thought that this wasn't her best. She has done better. But having said that, I still liked the performance. I would give it a 28. But a 30 was not deserving for either of the two/

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12R1U2K3-Chandramukhi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index