Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Giaa and Shibani's scores Deserving?[DT Note Pg10] (Page 3)

R1U2K3 IF-Rockerz
R1U2K3
R1U2K3

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mandy20

woah, talk about jealousy Wink

Give me one good reason why "I" would be jealous! LOL
Please don't say because I'm supporting Gurmeet or Isha! I have no favorite yet. 

Edited by Beelte003 - 21 July 2012 at 1:10pm

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
All the seasons we have different contestants and their ability of dancing is too different, but compared to other performances gias was flawless and good concept of choreography by nishanth. We audiences just watch on tv but judges watch them live and know how much effort the contestant has put for the performance. May be gia has to improve a lot to match the previous season bench mark performers but todays performance was good to deserve 30.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Savitha0101.Ranju.Vinder90hana_yNazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
absolutely well
deserved scores to Giaa... Wink

Edited by -GiNa- - 21 July 2012 at 1:17pm
..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Originally posted by Beelte003

My apologies. I thought you mentioned her first. Or maybe you just got confused with the names you wrote Isha instead of Shibani in your post earlier. 

Well, you do have a point there but do the contestants really need to set up benchmarks every season? I thought that platform has been through exceptional performances in the seasons earlier and the contestants this year were aware of it, only so they could perform better than the ones who've performed already.

just saw it that mistakenly wrote isha instead of shibani
corrected it

@bold
well as we know the show is about the celebs who are not trained dancers and this is a platform for them to learn...and with the time passing by they will cherish their skills (atleast this is what i have seen till now)...the past seasons performers too improved slowly...they didn't just rocked the stage with their first performances...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Savitha0101

R1U2K3 IF-Rockerz
R1U2K3
R1U2K3

Originally posted by bhavya

All the seasons we have different contestants and their ability of dancing is too different, but compared to other performances gias was flawless and good concept of choreography by nishanth. We audiences just watch on tv but judges watch them live and know how much effort the contestant has put for the performance. May be gia has to improve a lot to match the previous season bench mark performers but todays performance was good to deserve 30.

Fair enough. 

Edited by Beelte003 - 21 July 2012 at 1:17pm
Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mandy20

woah, talk aboutjealousyWink

</div>

Give me one good reason why "I" would be jealous!LOL
Please don't say because I'm supporting Gurmeet or Isha! I have no favorite yet.

<div>
mine are gc and gia, but like isha too because salman is from my place and like his choreography a lot. May be u will get hooked to jdj if u watch them may be darsheel and avneet can make u fan of them. Watch them lol they are the cutest performers of all seasons.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

R1U2K3hana_yNazimKiDewani-Chandramukhi-

R1U2K3 IF-Rockerz
R1U2K3
R1U2K3

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roopalgupta

My apologies. I thought you mentioned her first. Or maybe you just got confused with the names you wrote Isha instead of Shibani in your post earlier. 

Well, you do have a point there but do the contestants really need to set up benchmarks every season? I thought that platform has been through exceptional performances in the seasons earlier and the contestants this year were aware of it, only so they could perform better than the ones who've performed already.

just saw it that mistakenly wrote isha instead of shibani
corrected it

@bold
well as we know the show is about the celebs who are not trained dancers and this is a platform for them to learn...and with the time passing by they will cherish their skills (atleast this is what i have seen till now)...the past seasons performers too improved slowly...they didn't just rocked the stage with their first performances...

I don't even expect the celebrities to rock the stage with their first performances any way. We're 6-7 weeks through, or maybe closer to that I'm assuming. Nevertheless, I question the judges' generosity here and not the hard-work of the contestants, for today specifically.
Equine Goldie
Equine
Equine

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
i felt gia's steps ver repetative n average. but as a whole, th performance is very smooth n graceful. i liked it. but 30 is too much, IMO.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

R1U2K3

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index