Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Giaa and Shibani's scores Deserving?[DT Note Pg10] (Page 2)

R1U2K3 IF-Rockerz
R1U2K3
R1U2K3

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavya

All the three judges should learn dancing before judging the contestants and giving them 30 lol. Remo, maduri, karan lacks the ability of judging. How could they give 3o omg, ...no doubt if they give 30 tomorrow for gc and isha. Really judges have to be blamed.

I'm sorry. I don't get your point. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Chandni..

.Ranju. IF-Dazzler
.Ranju.
.Ranju.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Well I think both deserved 30. Giaa's performance was wonderful! Ok till now ppl used to compare between contestants of JDJ now they have started comparing between other shows!!LOL.
I wonder then all the contestants  performance has to be compared with other shows acts?Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

reshkp91zanish_khana_yNazimKiDewaniMandy20

R1U2K3 IF-Rockerz
R1U2K3
R1U2K3

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roopalgupta

well i think both completely deserved a 30
gia's performance was very graceful and her expressions were beautiful...nishant's choreography was fantabulous...the performance was magical and somewhere keeping us hooked...

about isha's performance so it was such a flawless one...their beautiful efforts with the wall were great...their coordination was very nice...and the choreography was fabulous...it was a great fun to watch the performance...

and about the fact that u raised that we have saw better earlier too with these themes so 30 is not fair so  i completely disagree...just coz someone created a high benchmark earlier in other seasons or shows then u can't say that the one who performed beautifully in present didn't deserved a 30...

I'm not denying the fact that the performance weren't good enough, I'm saying they shouldn't have been scored so high. Of course it matters if someone sets up a benchmark, you have to beat that inorder to outshine yourself and prove you're better than the best. I'm not saying all the contestants are nothing compared to Isha, infact, I haven't even drawn any major comparison at all. We know of a few possibilities that can portrayed through those dance forms so why go for the obvious?
SudhaSangeet IF-Dazzler
SudhaSangeet
SudhaSangeet

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Nope!!
You need extra point to make it a perfect 30...and judges give them 30 without explaining that point...that factor which makes a performance memorable one for days to cme...

I barely recollect any such performance...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

R1U2K3

R1U2K3 IF-Rockerz
R1U2K3
R1U2K3

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ran2012

Well I think both deserved 30. Giaa's performance was wonderful! Ok till now ppl used to compare between contestants of JDJ now they have started comparing between other shows!!LOL.
I wonder then all the contestants  performance has to be compared with other shows acts?Confused

Of course, shows sharing the same concept, especially DANCE and SINGING, are bound to be compared with one another. In any case, each to its own. Respect. 
..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beelte003

I'm not denying the fact that the performance weren't good enough, I'm saying they shouldn't have been scored so high. Of course it matters if someone sets up a benchmark, you have to beat that inorder to outshine yourself and prove you're better than the best. I'm not saying all the contestants are nothing compared to Isha, infact, I haven't even drawn any major comparison at all. We know of a few possibilities that can portrayed through those dance forms so why go for the obvious?

firstly dear i didn't brought isha in between and request u too to not bring her here and i don't find any issue to bring her in here

@bold
i agree with the fact but only when the benchmark is created in the same season of the show...i mean if there was a higher benchmark for these acts in this season then i would have supported that gia and shibani didn't deserved a 30...its the first benchmark created by the girls in this season in the respective themes...and i think we should judge the contestants on the basis on their present performance and not on how close they are to the past created benchmark...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Savitha0101.Ranju.desicrowd

R1U2K3 IF-Rockerz
R1U2K3
R1U2K3

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roopalgupta

Originally posted by Beelte003

firstly dear i didn't brought isha in between and request u too to not bring her here and i don't find any issue to bring her in here

@bold
i agree with the fact but only when the benchmark is created in the same season of the show...i mean if there was a higher benchmark for these acts in this season then i would have supported that gia and shibani didn't deserved a 30...its the first benchmark created by the girls in this season in the respective themes...and i think we should judge the contestants on the basis on their present performance and not on how close they are to the past created benchmark...

My apologies. I thought you mentioned her first. Or maybe you just got confused with the names you wrote Isha instead of Shibani in your post earlier. 

Well, you do have a point there but do the contestants really need to set up benchmarks every season? I thought that platform has been through exceptional performances in the seasons earlier and the contestants this year were aware of it, only so they could perform better than the ones who've performed already.

Edited by Beelte003 - 21 July 2012 at 1:07pm
Mandy20 IF-Addictz
Mandy20
Mandy20

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
woah, talk about jealousy Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_yNazimKiDewani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index