Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Giaa and Shibani's scores Deserving?[DT Note Pg10] (Page 15)

megustajalebi Goldie
megustajalebi
megustajalebi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocobear

What?? Ashmit as the WC entryShocked

I've heard some people say Ashmit and some people say Drashti on the forum. I read something on here that seemed like it was going to be Ashmit, but I can't find it right now. But I'm sure we'll find out soon. 

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stunninstar

Originally posted by vibz88

Both of them dint deserve 30 . Have seen better ariel and wall acts on tv. But the benchmark for perfect 30 this season is really low . Compared to some other non deserving performances which have got 30 earlier, even these two deserved 30 Thumbs Up. The judges do it on purpose so that when all the low scoring contestants are eliminated its just based on voting as they have handed 30 to everyone Tongue.
Seriously!!! well said.. This time its so easy in Jhalak to get a perfect 30.. They shower the marx on just like that.. and for performances which are jus average.. Remo used to give real comments last season.. But god knows this time he says "This is it" for any average performance.. I only watch the show for Bharti's jokes... Otherwise the show has lost its Charm with poor judging..! Remo speaks as if he is forced to say good comments for the normal acts.. Madhuri just speaks sweetly and Karan knows and looks only for sexiness in the acts!

Remo's This is it has lost its credibility. Anyone can get it. Judges are giving out 30's to everyone like candies. If the performance is really good, I can understand them giving 30's but for an average performance an eight would have been just fine. Gia has improved but a 30 was a bit too much. An eight or a nine too would have been okay. Shibani's act was good but she didn't deserve a 30 as well. She too deserves anything beteen 27 or 28. And Jayati deserved a little more than 19. I mean it wasn't as bad as Ravi or Susheel's performance. I agree susheel has improved but still if his performance deserved a 24 then so did Jayati's performance. Even if susheel has improved, he is not yet at par with the average dancers on JDJ. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

megustajalebihridayh-Eris-

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by megustajalebi

I've heard some people say Ashmit and some people say Drashti on the forum. I read something on here that seemed like it was going to be Ashmit, but I can't find it right now. But I'm sure we'll find out soon. 

Yesterday they showed the WC entries on JDJ

They were:

Karan Wahi
Choti Anandi
Rashmi Desai

and three more but i don't remember seeing Ashmit in that clip. I hope he is not the surprise element among the WC entriesSleepy
stunninstar IF-Rockerz
stunninstar
stunninstar

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by stunninstar

Originally posted by vibz88

Both of them dint deserve 30 . Have seen better ariel and wall acts on tv. But the benchmark for perfect 30 this season is really low . Compared to some other non deserving performances which have got 30 earlier, even these two deserved 30 Thumbs Up. The judges do it on purpose so that when all the low scoring contestants are eliminated its just based on voting as they have handed 30 to everyone Tongue.
Seriously!!! well said.. This time its so easy in Jhalak to get a perfect 30.. They shower the marx on just like that.. and for performances which are jus average.. Remo used to give real comments last season.. But god knows this time he says "This is it" for any average performance.. I only watch the show for Bharti's jokes... Otherwise the show has lost its Charm with poor judging..! Remo speaks as if he is forced to say good comments for the normal acts.. Madhuri just speaks sweetly and Karan knows and looks only for sexiness in the acts!

Remo's This is it has lost its credibility. Anyone can get it. Judges are giving out 30's to everyone like candies. If the performance is really good, I can understand them giving 30's but for an average performance an eight would have been just fine. Gia has improved but a 30 was a bit too much. An eight or a nine too would have been okay. Shibani's act was good but she didn't deserve a 30 as well. She too deserves anything beteen 27 or 28. And Jayati deserved a little more than 19. I mean it wasn't as bad as Ravi or Susheel's performance. I agree susheel has improved but still if his performance deserved a 24 then so did Jayati's performance. Even if susheel has improved, he is not yet at par with the average dancers on JDJ. 
veryyy true... i think Jayati's act was not so bad .. If they could give a "This is It" and "Perfect" for a just average arial  and sychronization acts then Jayati and Ravi deserved more marks than that they got!! When i used to be in college there used to be sychro acts which were so so perfect .. And such perfectness if can come from people who dances just once in a year for a performance these people who are actors and dancers should be able to do much much better to get a 30!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hridayh

megustajalebi Goldie
megustajalebi
megustajalebi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by megustajalebi

Yesterday they showed the WC entries on JDJ

They were:

Karan Wahi
Choti Anandi
Rashmi Desai

and three more but i don't remember seeing Ashmit in that clip. I hope he is not the surprise element among the WC entriesSleepy

Ashmit wasn't in the clip. Neither was Drashti. The people I saw were Rashmi, Avika, Jay, Karan, and Rithvik. As of now, I think Colors didn't reveal the sixth person. 

Those five are pretty good dancers though. And only two will move on. 
giafans Newbie
giafans
giafans

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Gia deserves 30.Ariel act is difficult one and her hard work made it perfect.Though new to it,she did it with great expresion and movement.So,great salute to Gia.

hridayh

roseheart11 Senior Member
roseheart11
roseheart11

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
gias aerial act was very difficult and so was shibanis...the judges know better ...so if they got 30...that means they deserved...because we may not see what the judges see sitting there in front of the artists.

Viru_Neutrogina

gopigiaa Newbie
gopigiaa
gopigiaa

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
giaa ko 30 milne hi chahiye..or har bar uske sath galat hota he giaa kya sab ke sath nainsafi ho rahi he,har bar isha hi sabku6 le jayegi kya???? salman ki vajah se aaj tak tiki he or salman remo ka stdnt hone ki vajah se har bar remo n baki sab bina soche samje 30 de dete he...tino andhe he kya????????????? Angry  isha ka dance har bar esa ny hota ki use 30 mile fir bhi milte he to giaa ko kyu na mile??? yaha sab mehnat kar rahe he or sabko a6a score deserv karte he...isha koy aasmanse utri hui pari ny he jo use hi 30 mile...usse zyada a6e log he JDJ me... giaa n shibani har bar a6a dance karte he or unko 30 molne hi chahiye

sory if i hrt u...bt meri bat sahi he

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index