Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Giaa and Shibani's scores Deserving?[DT Note Pg10] (Page 14)

Ashita Groupbie
Ashita
Ashita

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by megustajalebi

Originally posted by Ashita

If gia win i'd say tat the show s very much scripted!!! Isha n shibani are good... And i always find darsheel n ravi underrated.. They both perform really well but never get good marx.. And if abt entertaintment its juz bharti... Even gurmeet is gud.. But not gud enuf to win the show..but i personally feel gia

Darsheel is definitely underrated. I love Gurmeet dearly and hope he makes it to the finals but even I'll say that Darsheel has some of the best dance moves on the show.
but avneet n darsheel r neva givn gd scores as much as they desrv...at my home i watch fr isha n bharti's jokes n my hus watch solely.fr bharti's comesy ...!!:)

megustajalebi Goldie
megustajalebi
megustajalebi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by megustajalebi

If gia win i'd say tat the show s very much scripted!!! Isha n shibani are good... And i always find darsheel n ravi underrated.. They both perform really well but never get good marx.. And if abt entertaintment its juz bharti... Even gurmeet is gud.. But not gud enuf to win the show..but i personally feel gia

Darsheel is definitely underrated. I love Gurmeet dearly and hope he makes it to the finals but even I'll say that Darsheel has some of the best dance moves on the show.
but avneet n darsheel r neva givn gd scores as much as they desrv...at my home i watch fr isha n bharti's jokes n my hus watch solely.fr bharti's comesy ...!!:)

Didn't he get a 30 once as well? It's early to predict but I hope he and Avneet get justice for their efforts and talent. I don't think he'll be eliminated anytime soon so there's hope 
R1U2K3 IF-Rockerz
R1U2K3
R1U2K3

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

If gia win i'd say tat the show s very much scripted!!! Isha n shibani are good... And i always find darsheel n ravi underrated.. They both perform really well but never get good marx.. And if abt entertaintment its juz bharti... Even gurmeet is gud.. But not gud enuf to win the show..but i personally feel gia dint deserve a 30.. And never an outstanding performance... It was oo much a shocker... Isha n salman n nkarnvir were amazing... Was never a fan or anything of isha but was always amazed by her arial acts.. N here in jdj sal n usha proved period tht they r the besttt.. No oe s as wonderful as the two... I only watch jdj to see what the two have brought ths week..!!!

You're right about the underrated performers who actually dance really well. Infact, Ravi's performance tonight was good, and, he definitely deserved 27-28. I've a lot of performance of Darsheel where he too, deserves good marks. I don't know the judges marking criteria. I only look forward to Remo's comments but he too pulls me off sometimes.
-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Both of them dint deserve 30 . Have seen better ariel and wall acts on tv. But the benchmark for perfect 30 this season is really low . Compared to some other non deserving performances which have got 30 earlier, even these two deserved 30 Thumbs Up. The judges do it on purpose so that when all the low scoring contestants are eliminated its just based on voting as they have handed 30 to everyone Tongue.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

megustajalebistunninstarchocobear

megustajalebi Goldie
megustajalebi
megustajalebi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Both of them dint deserve 30 . Have seen better ariel and wall acts on tv. But the benchmark for perfect 30 this season is really low . Compared to some other non deserving performances which have got 30 earlier, even these two deserved 30 Thumbs Up. The judges do it on purpose so that when all the low scoring contestants are eliminated its just based on voting as they have handed 30 to everyone Tongue.

Lots of people have been pointing out how thirties are being handed out like candy. And it seems like everyone is going to get a 30 at least once regardless of how "deserving" the performance is. Then the audience votes have more weight to determine who stays and who leaves. Good point. 

Maybe the judges will get stricter after the wild cards enter since competition is going to be intense. Idk about Ashmit, but the rest of them are really good dancers. 
chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
What?? Ashmit as the WC entryShocked
stunninstar IF-Rockerz
stunninstar
stunninstar

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Seriously!!! well said.. This time its so easy in Jhalak to get a perfect 30.. They shower the marx on just like that.. and for performances which are jus average.. Remo used to give real comments last season.. But god knows this time he says "This is it" for any average performance.. I only watch the show for Bharti's jokes... Otherwise the show has lost its Charm with poor judging..! Remo speaks as if he is forced to say good comments for the normal acts.. Madhuri just speaks sweetly and Karan knows and looks only for sexiness in the acts!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

megustajalebichocobear

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocobear

What?? Ashmit as the WC entryShocked
what omg jdj bachao

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index