Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Giaa and Shibani's scores Deserving?[DT Note Pg10] (Page 10)

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by megustajalebi

Originally posted by Beelte003

Originally posted by Mandy20

i think GIaa deserved perfect 30.. come on, it is her first perfect 30... give her a break yaar... no offense.. it just one 30, and ppl are being rude and saying she didnt deserve it.. aerial performance is very difficult and Giaa is afraid of heights, but she still did so so well... pls be fair ppl.. we didnt say anything when GC or isha or anyone got 30... take a chill pill and just enjoy ur favorite ppl's performance Big smile

</div>

I certainly was appreciating, stating their performances were GOOD and not PERFECT, if you'd care to re-read my very first post under this topic. I don't think I've been rude in any manner, I'd rather have the MODS let me know if I was. I think i'm being reasonably fair here in just stating my own opinion.

p.s. Kudos to Giaa for overcoming her fear but sympathetic appraisal and votes ain't going to last long. No offense, just saying.

<div>
@bold: I've tried to say the same thing before too, but it rarely works. Welcome to the club. This is going to happen a lot with some of the fans here.

Sympathetic votes can only go so far. Think of how far she has to go to reach out to supporters of Isha (great dancing) and Guru (huge fanbase).

tum dono yeh logo ko.chor.do.
Dimak chew karenge.. They missing the point what beelte tried to say.. Just think yeh log apna hungama kaar rahai hai and tryin to make ppl fyt. :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

R1U2K3

hridayh Goldie
hridayh
hridayh

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
judges are given gia and nishant,...performers of the Week,...congo,Thumbs Up.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewaniMandy20

Mandy20 IF-Addictz
Mandy20
Mandy20

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged

i think GIaa deserved perfect 30..  come on, it is her first perfect 30... give her a break yaar... no offense.. it just one 30, and ppl are being rude and saying she didnt deserve it.. aerial performance is very difficult and Giaa is afraid of heights, but she still did so so well... pls be fair ppl.. we didnt say anything when GC or isha or anyone got 30... take a chill pill and just enjoy ur favorite ppl's performance Big smile

I certainly was appreciating, stating their performances were GOOD and not PERFECT, if you'd care to re-read my very first post under this topic. I don't think I've been rude in any manner, I'd rather have the MODS let me know if I was. I think i'm being reasonably fair here in just stating my own opinion. 

p.s. Kudos to Giaa for overcoming her fear but sympathetic appraisal and votes ain't going to last long. No offense, just saying.

@bold- how are you so sure about that hun????????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewani

R1U2K3 IF-Rockerz
R1U2K3
R1U2K3

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by megustajalebi

i think GIaa deserved perfect 30..  come on, it is her first perfect 30... give her a break yaar... no offense.. it just one 30, and ppl are being rude and saying she didnt deserve it.. aerial performance is very difficult and Giaa is afraid of heights, but she still did so so well... pls be fair ppl.. we didnt say anything when GC or isha or anyone got 30... take a chill pill and just enjoy ur favorite ppl's performance Big smile

@bold: I've tried to say the same thing before too, but it rarely works. Welcome to the club. This is going to happen a lot with some of the fans here. 

Sympathetic votes can only go so far. Think of how far she has to go to reach out to supporters of Isha (great dancing) and Guru (huge fanbase). 

I'm not saying Giaa isn't a good dancer. I've said she needs to work harder but all I keep hearing in her vote appeal is, EVERYTIME btw, "maine bohat barra sacrifice kiya hai, mujhey iss cheez ka fear tha", blah blah. It's sympathy over talent, I'd rather.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

megustajalebikhushboorathTinkerBellaChandani_C

R1U2K3 IF-Rockerz
R1U2K3
R1U2K3

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged

@bold- how are you so sure about that hun????????

I'm actually not so sure about that but my point here was, if voting has to save a contestant in the show to last long, might aswell make them stand their like a dummy instead of making them dance. Either way, they'll be saved*
.Ranju. IF-Dazzler
.Ranju.
.Ranju.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
At TM I respect your opinion. I am Giaa fan and I really dont have any problem if you think she doesnt deserve 30. But here in the forum always fans of a particular celebrity are criticized saying they are blind and cant take the critics etc etc. Its quite natural for a human being to support the one whom you like. But there are ppl here in the forum who comment negatively about a celebrity coz they just dont like them. Most of the times even though he/she has performed well they are criticized. There are very few ppl in the forum who give their opinion on dance. 

Edited by ran2012 - 22 July 2012 at 11:19am
R1U2K3 IF-Rockerz
R1U2K3
R1U2K3

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ran2012

At TM I respect your opinion. I am Giaa fan and I really dont have any problem if you think she doesnt deserve 30. But here in the forum always fans of a particular celebrity are criticized saying they are blind and cant take the critics etc etc. Its quite natural for a human being to support the one whom you like. But there are ppl here in the forum who comment negatively about a celebrity coz they just dont like them. Most of the times even though he/she has performed well they are criticized. They are very few ppl in the forum who give their opinion on dance. 

I am certainly aware of those kinda people but then again, there also are people who'd go to any extent to appraise their favorite, whether or not they've performed well or not. They'd be ready to bash a member, call them insecure or jealous if we mention their favorite's performance was average*. All i'm saying is, give respect to earn respect. Don't be blinded by love so much you don't realize you start passing on personal comments and remarks.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

megustajalebikhushboorath

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
 DT NOTE:

Possessing an opinion contrary to you does not mean you will use words like jealous, bitch,loser, hater, immature, grow up etc.
Stop targetting members, bullying them.
Offending qoute has been edited, stop qouting it over and over again.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

megustajalebikhushboorathTinkerBellaParijatrocks..Roopal..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index