Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: megustajalebi

<div>

@bold: I've tried to say the same thing before too, but it rarely works. Welcome to the club. This is going to happen a lot with some of the fans here.

Sympathetic votes can only go so far. Think of how far she has to go to reach out to supporters of Isha (great dancing) and Guru (huge fanbase).

tum dono yeh logo ko.chor.do.
Dimak chew karenge.. They missing the point what beelte tried to say.. Just think yeh log apna hungama kaar rahai hai and tryin to make ppl fyt. :(
hridayh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
judges are given gia and nishant,...performers of the Week,...congo,👍🏼.
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Beelte003

I certainly was appreciating, stating their performances were GOOD and not PERFECT, if you'd care to re-read my very first post under this topic. I don't think I've been rude in any manner, I'd rather have the MODS let me know if I was. I think i'm being reasonably fair here in just stating my own opinion. 

p.s. Kudos to Giaa for overcoming her fear but sympathetic appraisal and votes ain't going to last long. No offense, just saying.

@bold- how are you so sure about that hun????????
R1U2K3 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: megustajalebi

@bold: I've tried to say the same thing before too, but it rarely works. Welcome to the club. This is going to happen a lot with some of the fans here. 

Sympathetic votes can only go so far. Think of how far she has to go to reach out to supporters of Isha (great dancing) and Guru (huge fanbase). 

I'm not saying Giaa isn't a good dancer. I've said she needs to work harder but all I keep hearing in her vote appeal is, EVERYTIME btw, "maine bohat barra sacrifice kiya hai, mujhey iss cheez ka fear tha", blah blah. It's sympathy over talent, I'd rather.
R1U2K3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mandy20

@bold- how are you so sure about that hun????????

I'm actually not so sure about that but my point here was, if voting has to save a contestant in the show to last long, might aswell make them stand their like a dummy instead of making them dance. Either way, they'll be saved*
.Ranju. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
At TM I respect your opinion. I am Giaa fan and I really dont have any problem if you think she doesnt deserve 30. But here in the forum always fans of a particular celebrity are criticized saying they are blind and cant take the critics etc etc. Its quite natural for a human being to support the one whom you like. But there are ppl here in the forum who comment negatively about a celebrity coz they just dont like them. Most of the times even though he/she has performed well they are criticized. There are very few ppl in the forum who give their opinion on dance.  Edited by ran2012 - 11 years ago
R1U2K3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ran2012

At TM I respect your opinion. I am Giaa fan and I really dont have any problem if you think she doesnt deserve 30. But here in the forum always fans of a particular celebrity are criticized saying they are blind and cant take the critics etc etc. Its quite natural for a human being to support the one whom you like. But there are ppl here in the forum who comment negatively about a celebrity coz they just dont like them. Most of the times even though he/she has performed well they are criticized. They are very few ppl in the forum who give their opinion on dance. 

I am certainly aware of those kinda people but then again, there also are people who'd go to any extent to appraise their favorite, whether or not they've performed well or not. They'd be ready to bash a member, call them insecure or jealous if we mention their favorite's performance was average*. All i'm saying is, give respect to earn respect. Don't be blinded by love so much you don't realize you start passing on personal comments and remarks.
LeadNitrate thumbnail
 DT NOTE:

Possessing an opinion contrary to you does not mean you will use words like jealous, bitch,loser, hater, immature, grow up etc.
Stop targetting members, bullying them.
Offending qoute has been edited, stop qouting it over and over again.

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

That's why non-deserving contestants always get away with the trophy.  

how can u say she is non deserving so early its just 5 weeks lol...dnt u think she is improving every week...but calling her non deserving when she has not reached even semi finals is really a joke lol... when she reaches semi finals and her performance is below average than u can call her non deserving till than the non-deserving word wont suit her... and even if anyone says she will win its just thier wish lol not a reality...
😆
.Ranju. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I am certainly aware of those kinda people but then again, there also are people who'd go to any extent to appraise their favorite, whether or not they've performed well or not. They'd be ready to bash a member, call them insecure or jealous if we mention their favorite's performance was average*. All i'm saying is, give respect to earn respect. Don't be blinded by love so much you don't realize you start passing on personal comments and remarks.

I agree that fans get carried away. Jealousy is not a right word to use. But wouldnt it be nice if somebody points both negative and positive aspects of a celebrity. Ppl who dislike a celebrity will never appreciate even if he/she has done well thats when the fights between fans starts!!