India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Giaa and Shibani's scores Deserving?[DT Note Pg10]

R1U2K3 IF-Rockerz
R1U2K3
R1U2K3

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
I found both the performances tonight, personally, average. I don't think they deserved a full score although both of them were reasonably good but not just..'perfect'. I'm sure we've seen acts(aerial and wall) much better than what we saw today. I believe the judges should've been a bit more strict instead of generous with the marks, in the end of the day, that's how you learn. 

Edited by tannipartner - 22 July 2012 at 11:32am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vminiAshitaEagleEyequarkymegustajalebiriatagoreSudhaSangeet-richierich-Chandani_C

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
so far i dont think gia deserved 30

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AshitaashkichuEagleEyemegustajalebi..Chandni..R1U2K3-naureen786-Shru77ibelieveinpink

EagleEye Senior Member
EagleEye
EagleEye

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
I also think they didn't deserve 30.
They performed beautifully but not flawless.
27 to 28 would have been fine.

kya kare... judges joh itne generous hain .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AshitadivyakshettyR1U2K3Chandani_C-SMay31-

ViccoTurmeric IF-Sizzlerz
ViccoTurmeric
ViccoTurmeric

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
No... I THINK THEY DID DESERVE 30

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti1735Blushy_Auntacidsweetymollil_RituViru_NeutroginaposhthoMadhura2105bangalores

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
All the three judges should learn dancing before judging the contestants and giving them 30 lol. Remo, maduri, karan lacks the ability of judging. How could they give 3o omg, ...no doubt if they give 30 tomorrow for gc and isha. Really judges have to be blamed.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashita.Ranju.poshthohana_yMadhura2105Nihira-fanNazimKiDewaniMandy20

IamaPCmaniac Goldie
IamaPCmaniac
IamaPCmaniac

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
SHIBANI didnt deserve a 30, though i have always been a big fan of hers, shibani and punit were not well co-ordinated..
Gia ' performance  was really  good.. 30 was a bit generous, but still.. nishant did a good job in my opinion... otherwise CHEERS

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

vminiEagleEyedivyakshettySavitha0101poshtho-enchanted-R1U2K3TinkerBellaChandani_Cmaaniqra-Chandramukhi-

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
well i think both completely deserved a 30
gia's performance was very graceful and her expressions were beautiful...nishant's choreography was fantabulous...the performance was magical and somewhere keeping us hooked...

about shibani performance so it was such a flawless one...their beautiful efforts with the wall were great...their coordination was very nice...and the choreography was fabulous...it was a great fun to watch the performance...

and about the fact that u raised that we have saw better earlier too with these themes so 30 is not fair so  i completely disagree...just coz someone created a high benchmark earlier in other seasons or shows then u can't say that the one who performed beautifully in present didn't deserved a 30...

Edited by roopalgupta - 21 July 2012 at 1:13pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

reshkp91vminishruti1735Savitha0101krutiv100Viru_Neutrogina.Ranju.poshthobangaloresMadhura2105pallavi_Nihira-fanRolzz-lazybee-SofnamaaniqraBefikre

Nihira-fan IF-Rockerz
Nihira-fan
Nihira-fan

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
both Gia and shibani were fantastic!!!absolutely well deserved scores!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

reshkp91lil_Rituhana_yNazimKiDewani-Arnisha-Mandy20

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index