India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

Pintu Saying vidya chaacha

-MissQueenBee- IF-Stunnerz
-MissQueenBee-
-MissQueenBee-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Why does Pintu call Krishnas dad Vidya chaacha??LOL Shouldn't he call him papa or something now???LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-QH-Dilbole_ShiOmRu-Ursh-taahir004

taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Yes Pinto rightfully was suppose to call krishna's dad the same as krishna calls him.
I think Pinto is so comfortable with the bond he shares that he has'nt realised he still calls  Vidya Chacha
remember when Pinto was taking care of VP & he received a call from krishna well after that because he was shy he call bauji to VP

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ursh-

-MissQueenBee- IF-Stunnerz
-MissQueenBee-
-MissQueenBee-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taahir004

Yes Pinto rightfully was suppose to call krishna's dad the same as krishna calls him.
I think Pinto is so comfortable with the bond he shares that he has'nt realised he still calls  Vidya Chacha
remember when Pinto was taking care of VP & he received a call from krishna well after that because he was shy he call bauji to VP

really?LOL i don't remember...
but the creaters r suppose to change that aren't they? They write the dialoguesLOL

-Ursh- IF-Stunnerz
-Ursh-
-Ursh-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
I agree with you Jackie! I was going to post topic on this. Pinto Should Call VP Papa
-Ursh- IF-Stunnerz
-Ursh-
-Ursh-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taahir004

Taahir, I noticed that scene and was like CV's made mistake...They should Change the Vocab to Pap always or Bauji/...

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Pintu calls VP as Vidya chacha . I think He calls him like that from his chidhood days .Sometimes It happens that it doesn't go at all till a person is alive . It becomes a habit . And I think Pintu calling VP as Vidya chacha too became Pintu's aadat / habit and so he always calls him Vidya chacha . It happens so many times . 

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 21 July 2012 at 2:57pm

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
I noticed that too so I went back and saw few episodes. It's kind of going as confusion sometime he calls VP bauji and sometime vidya chacha. So maybe they want to show as Pintu is calling VP chacha from childhood he is not use to saying bauji as sometime people take time to adjust with name change or it is just a blooper.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index