India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I Still Feel Asr doesn deserve Khushi!!

OwnMyCity Goldie
OwnMyCity
OwnMyCity

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Ok after watchn e episodes soo far.. asr has yet to apologize to khushi..he din say sorry 4 wateva he has said or hurt her... His priority is still anjali no matter wat khushi does for him.. ok we saw him tryn to be romantic n pacify khushi.. bt dude u have to do more than tat..romance can wait Ritz nw he has to clarifyto his sis tat he knws abt shyams truth n under wat circumstance he married khushi.. ya though he realises khushi is innocent n accepts tat he is indeed In love with her..he has to respect her n make sure ppl in RM respect her too n nt to shout at her if anjali said smthing or vent his anger n say certain things which can't be taken bck!!... I seriously don wish to understand anjali's pain after wat she tol asr on friday..sick of her Rona dhona!!high time they portray asr n khushi's character in e right direction.. if she is leaving I'm happy ppl nd to realise her worth especially asr!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

simplynavii-Emma.K-sunshinegal1224Maverick29priyankaaARS24

sunshinegal1224 Senior Member
sunshinegal1224
sunshinegal1224

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
I know! We are all sailing in the same boat dear. Smile   Most of us have ranted thru out last week and this week and we are still demanding a redemption.

Plz read the OS below if you have a few minutes
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3107560
You will love and appreciate it. It dosen't have a redemption , but it beautifully portrays what SHOULD happen in the coming episodes.

PS: I dont know if it is ok with the forum rules to post a link to an OS, so if its not allowed, mods plz delete the reply.

liya96 Senior Member
liya96
liya96

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
I sooo agree with you...
tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Yes. An apology to Khushi is needed for closure.
simplynavii Newbie
simplynavii
simplynavii

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Liya88

Ok after watchn e episodes soo far.. asr has yet to apologize to khushi..he din say sorry 4 wateva he has said or hurt her... His priority is still anjali no matter wat khushi does for him.. ok we saw him tryn to be romantic n pacify khushi.. bt dude u have to do more than tat..romance can wait Ritz nw he has to clarifyto his sis tat he knws abt shyams truth n under wat circumstance he married khushi.. ya though he realises khushi is innocent n accepts tat he is indeed In love with her..he has to respect her n make sure ppl in RM respect her too n nt to shout at her if anjali said smthing or vent his anger n say certain things which can't be taken bck!!... I seriously don wish to understand anjali's pain after wat she tol asr on friday..sick of her Rona dhona!!high time they portray asr n khushi's character in e right direction.. if she is leaving I'm happy ppl nd to realise her worth especially asr!!!

I agree - there should have been more to the story like Khushi leaving and then him having to bring er back or another guy which make Arnav jealous... but its been too easy for Arnav to get back Khushi... how can she just forget the way he treated her and the way he forced her to marry him... I thought maybe they would ge divorced and then Arnav would realise..maybe there is more to come when Arnav is in the middle with his sister on one side and wife on the other...

Also, does anyone know whay Akash is being so horrible to Payal? I don't get it...
OwnMyCity Goldie
OwnMyCity
OwnMyCity

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplynavii

Originally posted by Liya88

I agree - there should have been more to the story like Khushi leaving and then him having to bring er back or another guy which make Arnav jealous... but its been too easy for Arnav to get back Khushi... how can she just forget the way he treated her and the way he forced her to marry him... I thought maybe they would ge divorced and then Arnav would realise..maybe there is more to come when Arnav is in the middle with his sister on one side and wife on the other...

Also, does anyone know whay Akash is being so horrible to Payal? I don't get it...
akash has been portrayed like
t a guy without backbone.. so I wont comment in tat..I'm act nt against other parallel stories bt they nd to work on khushi's character she jus can't forgive or forget though her character is selfless... I feel they r nt justifying theead couples characters...
ARS24 IF-Sizzlerz
ARS24
ARS24

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top