Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Mayur FF - It so happened #2...Part 49 Page 47 (Page 47)

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged

@all...here's the last update of the FF...finally I end it after such a big stretch...!LOL

Please do comment how bad it went LOL I have taken long breaks in this FFs' update and maybe wud have changed the story n characters along, a lot of times...pardon me if I have made the wrong changes while at itLOL For me it was always refreshing to write on MN, as it always is...and thanks all for all the support and appreciation that you'll have given me along the way Hug

ReadBig smile

Part 49:

Mayank, Nupur and Shilpa Sharma were sitting at the dining table and today, for a change, the topic was grave. Nupur was just informed by Shilpa Sharma that her company had found a replacement for Nupur due to her over stretched leave.

Well, not that Nupur had not seen this coming but the concrete picture of this for real, was not so easy to take in. She sat there dunb struck for a moment looking at her food. She didn't much of react and that bothered Mayank and Shilpa Sharma.

Shilpa started off with a simple casual sentence reaching out her hand to press Nupur's hand, "Nupur, beta...its okay…yeh nahi toh tumhe dusra job mil jayega…"

Nupur tried to smile at her but couldn't much since she did feel bad, a lot. She was happy with her job there and she had just started to settle in it. Moreover, she didn't feel things were going the way she had planned they would. The dreams which had brought her to Mumbai, kept on moving away from her. She was to find her independance and here suddenly she had become a dependence on the two lovely people sitting in front of her. They were the only things she was all glad about right now. But still she felt insecure just at the moment, not for herself but for the dreams that she had so hopefully sewed for herself; those were important too. She knew it was not end of the world for her but right now, it just bothered her a lot.

She heard Mayank speaking up, though it did not pacify her but it shocked her in a way, "Dekha jaaye Nupur, toh isme unki galti nahi hai…"

Nupur's mind was certainly diverted and all her attention rested on Mayank's explaination of it, "Dekho Nupur…isme tumhari bhi koi galti nahi hai aur unki bhi nahi…unhe apne kaam se matlab, kisi naa kisiko toh rakhna hi padega naa unhe…"

Nupur hated Mayank's practicality right now. Nothing was justifiable enough…not the fact that he might be right…not even the fact that she realized that had been expecting some Un-Mayank-ish words from him which wasn't exactly a good hope to keep…it all bothered her even more.

She glared at him hurt and said, "Right!" before she saw herself walking away from the table.

Shilpa Sharma glared at Mayank too and said in a scolding tone, "Kya hai yeh Mayank…usse support karne ki jagah tum usse aur pareshan kar rahe ho…ab jao aur use manao…"

Mayank did realize her call but he just wanted Nupur to realize the fact that it was neither's fault and she need not worry about it at all.

Mayank went and stood by Nupur who was standing in front of her bedroom window, looking outside.

Mayank came silently and stood beside her and she looked in his direction with glaring eyes and continued looking outside. Nupur felt him encircle his arm around her and say, "Sorry!"

Nupur glared again at him before continuing to look outside.

Mayank stated on his own, "Nupur…isme tumhe bura maanne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai…look at the bigger picture naa…tum theek ho rahi ho dheere dheere…thode time mein tumhe naya job mil jayega…"

Nupur faced him now considering his words and realizing her anguish had not made her seen the obvious. Mayank was right as usual.

Mayank continued, "Isse tum inefficient nahi ho jaati ya isse tumhari company galat nahi ho jaati….the best thing is ki tum isse jaldi hi recover kar logi and then you can be back to the work you like…"

Nupur gave an understanding but a bit displeased smile to him and he understood and said, "Please don't take things to heart Nupur…come on, tumhe isse bhi better job mil jayega aage chal ke…"

Nupur asked innocently, "Tumhe aisa lagta hai…"

Mayank said confidently, "Of course!"

Nupur was shocked by his statement at the dining table for being so unconcerned about her feelings and so, right now his confidence in her did all the damage control to her. Besides, he was just the Mayank that she knew and loved; sarcastically truthful but always there for her no matter what.

Mayank added in to change her mood, "Aur waise bhi…ab agar Bhagwan ne tumhare liye itne chutti aur mauj ke din choose kar hi liye hain toh tum tension kyun le rahi ho, enjoy karo naa…baad mein kaam se fursat nahi milegi meri tarah…"

Nupur laughed; surprised at the way he stated it and hugged him.

It was nice to have him segregate the good part out of the mis-goings in her life and stand by her to make life look a better and an easier place to live in. She knew why it was so easy to love him no matter how he behaved different at different situations but still the same. He was being the best companion she could ask for. She heard herself saying to him, "Ab theek hote hi main isse better job dhund lungi...pakka…" She felt Mayank's hand on her head and smiled over his shoulder.

Mayank loved the dedication that she had for her work. He knew whatever she did was by all her heart. She always took in the real meaning out his words and overlooked his sarcastic comments once she understood.  He was amazed that she, however got in the moment whatever it may be, but she never staked her dreams and hopes and always decided to fight back to life; no matter a wound or a situation-al blow. He was happy that she was strong enough to let all her anxiety flow out and to still manage to be free of those in the blink of an eye.

All that mattered was that the person that they had held just a few moments ago…gave them a forever feeling…good or bad…fair or unfair…whatever life posed on them, they would face it together…deal with it together. They were slowly becoming the best bitter-sweet companions to each other, be it any aspect or any situation.

Life was good.

=================================================

Sorry for the mistakes, if anyLOL

Smile

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009dreambigmayur247supriyamnfankrish_artiraji02Mini4vinan2050Dalia.Sara92.LencoAngels_RingNirvrithicutiepie12anju011rashmilovesArTitasnim.Passion_17kirti123gopi06Mystiquedmg123Angle.--jiya--mayur_eternalmayuloveu-Anila-kiran_ratiHumayra--WHATEVER--shafy_MNpluviophile.Maria.-DreamzGirl-Faria.-SupriyaluvsMN-aysha_mayurdrfizaahmed

shafy_MN IF-Sizzlerz
shafy_MN
shafy_MN

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Nice ending...

loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal-15

kiran_rati IF-Rockerz
kiran_rati
kiran_rati

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
awesome update
y r u ending this soon
start new ff dear

Payal-15

vinan2050 Senior Member
vinan2050
vinan2050

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Awsm update payal nice ending hope u will come with new FF

Payal-15

Humayra IF-Rockerz
Humayra
Humayra

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
This was the last part!!!
You're ending it so soon..
Their love has just bloomed and you're saying ta ta to it*pout*
Btw, nice ending..
So finally the journey come to the end.. They started from being strangers and stopped in love..
Please start a new ff..

Payal-15

preitygal99 Senior Member
preitygal99
preitygal99

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
I love u Payal for giving this update

All through this FF we have seen Nupur making mistakes and being careless in a very realistic way but there were times when her individuality and Strength was also potrayed...I always felt like i am reading this story from Nupur's POV (may you have not percieved it in that way)...Your this update made Nupur, The Nupur we all know...A Big Thank You for this

I myself dont know...If i am making sense...But by far this is my Fav Update on this FF...the end for this FF could not have been any better...

P.S. You have very unique quality of making your readers happy, very happy by your writings...Keep doing this and never forget to PM me

P.P.S. I know that most of the times, I am silent reader...Sorry but i never miss your updates

-Prachi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faria.Payal-15

Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Payal - very unexpected einding
but it was beautiful- though i expected some more update frm u.
anyway at least u can gie us update no 50 as epilogue.
plzzz try to do it for us

i alwz love ur FF- u alw presented mayank and nupur in a dierent way
plz do start a new FF
take care

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anila-HumayraPayal-15

kheya-mayur IF-Dazzler
kheya-mayur
kheya-mayur

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
i will miss dis very much.
y u ending dis so soon!