Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Mayur FF - It so happened #2...Part 49 Page 47 (Page 15)

shafy_MN IF-Sizzlerz
shafy_MN
shafy_MN

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
So awsome part..
loved it..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal-15

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love.mayurarti

awwwe...so cute n romantic update

Thanks dearBig smile
Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aysha_mayur

Awww such a such a lovely update Pallu..I love such kinds of sweet and romantic moments between the two...specially in ur FF...coz its happening soo graduallyEmbarrassed...like it should be!!Embarrassed

and that part when he says "mujhe kya pata chalna chahiye??" coming a little close to her...I love this kind of naughty Mayank...making her go speechless...and making us also go speechlessDay DreamingDay Dreaming

and night wala part was also sooo romantic...when loved this line--- she also wanted to tell him that like today, she wanted them to be a team always, always talking and sharing their two lives as one.

Sooo beautiful!!
Me enjoyed the Crossword part too...reminded me of apne asli wale Mayur...I culd actually imagine the two of themDay Dreaming

and the kiss in the end..Omggg...that was sach mein unexpected...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Pallu..Update ab jaldi se..and I m really sorry for commenting soo late
Thanks so much Ayeshu for dil khol ke commenting on my updates Hug
Gradual I am, kabhi kabhi lagta hai ki hadd gradual ho jaati hoon mein [=))
but m so glad U liked it...MN sweet n cute moments...its something I can't stop craving for n imaginingEmbarrassed
Mayank's casual remarks are his USP I guess...LOL
Those thoughts of hers naa...thanks thanksBig smile
Crossword wala part toh I had imagined in so many ways...finally likh hi diya...LOL
m more than happy that U'll liked itBig smile:))
arrey its okay if U comment lateLOL par mere next update se pehle U have to keep commenting haan Stern Smile
m updating abhiLOL
Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shafyyy

So awsome part..
loved it..Smile
Thanks ShaffyBig smile
Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
@all...I have replied back to one and all...please do check :D
btw this update is a 180 degree change from the last one...I hope U'll are not disappointedLOL

Part 40:

Mayank was just wandering near Nupur's bed, thinking about life in general.

Life seemed was absolutely uncertain. He just couldn't help thinking about what would have happened if Nupur wouldn't have survived the accident; he seriously hated to do it, but couldn't help doing so. All it did was to help him with loads of shudders and a panic state in his mind. This was the place that he was most vulnerable to, losing his loved ones. He had lost his father already, and that was years back and still its emptiness stayed in his and Ma's lives. The void, though now, stayed hidden, with time trying to camouflage its impact; but it was still there. And he couldn't… couldn't…just couldn't take any other blow of that kind. He already loved her lot to dread even a glimpse of it. The only thing that he could easily treat this kind of a moment with was anger because he completely despised being so helpless. He preferred staying alone in such times rather than sharing his weakness with anyone at all. No wonder he had turned out so different than he would have thought that he would be; his Dad would have known what would have been!

He shook his head and tried to concentrate on the presence of Nupur. God knows why he was still under such a shock when he clearly saw all was well now? Stupid insecurities in humans!

And why the hell did he keep comparing these two consequences together?  He shouldn't!

His Ma came in all propped up with juices and soups etc. They both waited for Nupur to wake up before she was treated with those healthy potions. She took it sip by sip lying down on the bed because Mayank asked her not to try out her bravery act and in turn hurt her wounds herself. He saw how less an appitite she had suddenly developed, what with half a cup of soup seeming like a mountain to climb to her.

It was just so hard to see her in this way.

Nupur was finally feeling better when she woke up now. The medicines were doing their job good, she supposed. She could now see the creased foreheads of Mayank and Ma who tried to look after her like a new born baby, what with Ma helping her with her soup, literally spoon feeding her. She couldn't remember her mother doing so for her; it was just a blurred imagination for her. But now, this overwhelmed her beyond words. How on this earth had she got so lucky to have them as her own. She genuinely took in as much as she  could, more so for the way Ma was so sweetly extending it to her; but then later when it started giving her a vomiting feeling, she just had to excuse.

Mayank seemed so much more stern and stiff to her once again, not like he was in the morning, at a bit of ease. It bothered her.

She just made as little movements as she could to relieve herself of the pain that was ever so cruel on her.

She saw Ma talking on the cell to Gunjan who was asking for directions to the hospital.  Nupur felt a sense of ease with Gunjan and Bauji coming to her.

Shilpa Sharma left to get them to the right place.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mayank stayed back with Nupur. After making sure she was checked on again by the doctor properly, he went to sit beside her and asked, "Ab kaisa lag raha hai?"

Nupur laughed, which by the way ached her today more than being a joyful reaction, and replied, "Kaisa matlab? Ekdum badhiyaan!"

Mayank stayed unchanged with his natural stern look and said, "Nupur, I am serious!"

Nupur again tried a bad one, "Mujhe bhi lagta hai ki tum bahut serious ho… mujhse bhi jyada lag rahe ho…"

Mayank gave a dismissive look, shaking his head and blurted out what was completely unplanned for now, "Nupur, tumhe mazaak sujh raha hai? Aise hi mazaak mazaak mein tumne apni yeh halat bhi bana li hai…."

Before Nupur could mellow down his temper, he blurted out some more, "Chote bachchon ki tarah harkatein karti ho….itna bhi dhyaan nahi rakh sakti apna? Kabhi bhi mujhe chain se jeene mat dena…! Har waqt mujhe tension dene ki toh thaan rakhhi hai na tumne?"

Nupur was clearly shocked by his sudden outburst on her and his way of accusing her, she knew what he meant but she didn't like the way his temper was growing, she didn't have the strength in her for such a scene right now.

However, he continued, "What were you thinking? Jab itna mind divert hota hai tumhara toh phone par baatein nahi karni chahiye na iss tarah!...Har kaam aise hi karti ho jaise aas paas walon ka sar dard ho….what do you want Nupur??"

When Mayank saw utter shock on Nupur's face, he realized that suppressed anger in him was overflowing right now and indeed it was better that he stayed alone in such times to cope up with it on its own.

He sighed and went near Nupur who tried searching for his hand when Mayank provided it on his own. She just tried to hold it extremely lightly and Mayank started, "Umm….Sorry Nupur…actually-"

But before Mayank could explain himself, Gunjan came bursting in with tears in her eyes and so did Bauji. They were so baffled and stressed that Mayank just couldn't help leave his explaination to himself.

In some time, nurse came in instructing them that so many visitors weren't allowed at a time, so Mayank and Ma left the room for a while.

Mayank so didn't like what he had done just now and Nupur was still reaching out to him! Why did he always end up doing so to her? How could he hurt her in such a position? He hated himself for doing so.

And right now waiting outside her room, felt such a long wait again. What did he want anyways? He wanted to remain alone and with her in there!

He peeped inside and saw Nupur trying to assure Gunjan that she was actually fine now. Bauji just kept stroking her forehead and silently listened to Nupur and Gunjan.

Mayank and Ma were asked to wait in the waiting area and were informed about some of the medicines that Nupur required. Mayank went ahead with it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mayank missed on meeting Nupur much now since Gunjan failed to leave her side all day. When it was night, Gunjan insisted that she stayed back with her Di. Shilpa Sharma somehow convinced Gunjan and Bauji to take some rest in their house while she rejected Mayank's idea of stressing himself for one more day without having the rest of sleep, for 2 days in a row.

Mayank came back with Gunjan and Bauji but neither could he rest, not could he sleep. Yesterday night, he was in a better position than today, he thought, at least Nupur was in front of his eyes.

==================================================== 

Sorry for the mistakes, if anyLOL 
Smile

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009mayur247supriyamnfanraji02arfanazneenMini4preitygal99dua22Nirvrithicutiepie12anju011Angels_RingPassion_17Irum.Mystiquekirti123gopi06kheya-mayurBhawna_arti--jiya---Anila-mayuloveusreevijayanSujaLuvsMayurAuroni.92mayur_eternallove.mayurartiPrada_176-Samira-K.Ahm--WHATEVER--Faria.-SupriyaluvsMN-swati05sizzysehrishshafy_MN--Sanchu--drfizaahmedannie07

--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
its very natural for mayank to be so stressed out...i just hope this doesnt stretch the matter to any worse...

please continue soon :)

Payal-15

drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
so typical Mr mayank sharma... but i like it so much..the fact tht she can understand wht it is behind his words...
plus he have strted to show it to..that he is sorry for his words..but he cares and he show like this...

wonderful part

Payal-15

kheya-mayur IF-Dazzler
kheya-mayur
kheya-mayur

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
lovely

Payal-15

Go to top