Arhi TS: A Midsummer Night's Storm (lastpart) p17 - Page 17

Posted: 11 years ago
Brilliant! Beautifully written thanks for the pm
Go NK tell Anjali what she needs to hear!!!! I loved it so much!!! Thank you for the PM!!!
wow man that was brilliant...update soon!!thn alot 4 the pm
amazingπŸ‘πŸ‘
kaash arnav sach mein itni saari batein karta  😍
Brilliant!!! Wish ASR would actually come out with his feelings to KKGSR just like he did in your story. πŸ˜Š well wishing and hoping that some good might happen to both of them in the coming track. cheers to all fans.

Brilliant!

I would love the NK - Anjali convo - loved the talking -to that Anjali got. NK, bravo!
And the Arnav-Khushi interaction, it was so very realistic. Your dialogues bring your story to life!
Beautiful ending<3 loved it :)
You know something...I'm REALLY irritated right now. You know why? Coz I can't find any words to describe how MUCH I LOVED this Two Shot. πŸ˜›  πŸ˜† The first part was beautiful but the second part surpassed it...which I didn't think was possible! But you clearly proved me wrong. πŸ˜³

This was exceptional. I just can't get over how well you write. How do you do it? Tell me, what do you eat? πŸ˜† 

Every single word...mind it, EVER single word just fits perfectly in its place as if it was always meant to be. Ever emotion was described with brilliance and beauty!

Amazing!

I loved it to the core. πŸ˜ƒ
Loved NK!!! Although while reading it, I felt that he had a lot of patience. If I had to meet Anjali, knowing what NK knows, then I would have literally cut her hair and pushed her down a flight of stairs, or even pushed her outside the house, telling her to go live with the snake. She would have been rejected the offer, and seen for real how bad her pati is...and then she would have come home. Jeesh, I hate women like Anjali and Payal. 

Sorry for the rant...but loved it. Thanks for the PM!
NK, you rock! And Anji baby, you had that coming!

Loved the way Arnav Bitwaa managed to silence his Biwi, his legally wedded wife.