Frequent Posters

sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Superb, I was more eager 4the NK Anjali scene to see wat he wud say than Arhi 😆
arushi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow. I am at a loss of words. Well if there is one word that would describe the os and part2 of it then it would be awesome. I loved nk's character previously also but now i admire him. He really is a very matured person and most probably the only person in RM who has the ability to make anjali see the truth. So arnav atlast expressed himself in front of khushi. Would love if you continued this os but then i respect your wish. Thanks for the pm.
bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
damn damn damn! that was just ...speechless! beautiful beautiful part!!

now we can just HOPE for someone to hit DI in the actual show and for Khushi to see through Arnav and save him!!! 

thank you for wording out what we all want!!! 
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow! Liked it so much.. wish CVs read this and get some brains on how the show should go rather than the absurdities that are being thrown at us..
Loved this NK who took upon himself to hammer some sense into anji's non-existent brain!!
Thanx a lot! After disappointing Friday's episode, this was totally reenergising..

Nehasupnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
EEE!!! Is there anyway to get the PH to read this!! It would be awesome if this actually happened! LOL! Thanks for the PM! :)
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loved it but wanted aksh and mami to get their share anjali still is so dumb struck on snake its a shame loved arnav and khushi conversation loved it well written beautifully done thanks for the pm

gunjanmkj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awsum! Simply wow! M stunned! Speechless! U r an amazing writer! I went into a trance while reading it..d last part was amazingly well written!
varshapan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely lovely lovely... am jumping up and down in joy, literally...

finally arnav speaks his heart out and nk gives a much-needed talking down to di... i mean someone does need to give her a shake - a complete rattling physical shake, the kind asr keeps giving khushi.

susi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing part👏
i loved it😊
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow awsuuum dear...loved it very much...beutifully written n thnx n 4da pm dear...