Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Shobhu21- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
You've got to continue woman !! by the end, I was expecting a part 2 to be written down in the enxt post already, but since its been missing for tooo long now, I demand it back right now !! Pleasseee !! Dont make me wait anymore !!

And as for this OS !!
I love how you bring NK in !1 Be it here or in a Series of Fortunate Events !! Gosh !! I love how you play with his character and make him so much more than he is !! Well they do use NK, but not to the full extent in the show !! And Im so glad he's going to give Anjali a talk !! When he demanded that Anjali listen, I was like GO NK !! Im with you, my sweeto pie !! He's like Arnav and Khushi's hero/ friend / cupid together !!

And then, when Khushi cries !! I want her to cry in the show too !! She just keeps things stored inside her and its just breaking her !! But when she cried here , I felt good !! Happy that she cried, she might have felt a little light after that !! Khushi being the scapegoat was put perfectly well though NKs POV, cause now, even Im tired of everyone going mad at her for revealing the truth ! Had she not done it, then again it would have been that she didnt reveal the truth ! Gosh, the Raizadas need some treatment and I mean it !!

The way Arnav finally agrees that he's all shatterd and torn !! That he's tired of being tossed about , the emotions were written so well there !! I could imagine that emotion Barun puts up when Arnav's supposed to be all tired !! And then he starts explaining, finally saying things he should have long ago said , and in a way apologising for whatever he ever did !! Aknowledging to Khushi, that he needs not only his Di but her too ! That part was soo goood, I love how you frame out the lines, it made me want to cry !!

Loved this one, and Im waiting for a PM telling me that it has been continued !!
namziee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely story!  Please please continue!
chahaat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing! Loved it<3 Pleasee continue
sree1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ofcourse you have to have to have to have to continue
gosh it was superb
continue soon😃
Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
of course you have to cont. soon
hellokitty94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
pls do  continue and send a pm pls...
s_rh thumbnail
15 pages of comments asking u to continue .. and no update yet ... 😭😭
the_breeze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think you even need to ask whether you should continue! Your work is so amazing that no one in their right mind would say no! 

sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Great os, Anjali needs a dose of reality. Please continue lookin 4ward to reading more.
sofiaroth thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
o i loved it!!! finally something nice to read after such a long time.fantastic.plz do continue:)